Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776066 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12633) (12634) (12635) (12636) (12637) (12638) (12639) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jokerman:
Pessi was just playing trash today. Thank God for mumu Alvarez..... grin

Fifa fit give Pessi man of the match like this o cheesy

You're foolish

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Argentina completed 800 passes and had a pass completion rate of 92% in this match – both of which were their highest in a World Cup game on record (since 1966).

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
MRTA7:

Wasnt he at fault for Iran's first goal against England?

okay, so are you saying he has been poor in this world cup?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:
He has dominated and conquered Europe already, it is to same to other continents. Na why he is a World Football LEGEND and the GOHT cool...
In other words he's finished.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
ChristoBam:

Man literally won the make or break game for them days ago out of nothing. Poland is a cake walk.

The one that's being carried is penaldo.

ChristoBam ChristoBam grin grin
Now I know you are a fanboy that will always have another narrative to give.

When you attack Cr7, it is always aggressively and without sentiment, but Messi's time, you've moved from this match to previous game.

Messi is no doubt a GOAT but fan's should take a bowl when they should. No need creating funny narratives.

cc: Klass99 show face cheesy cheesy ....I heard your GOAT missed PK. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ellexy:
In other words he's finished.
Nope.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Neimar:

You're foolish

Another Pessi clown eater on Man utd thread grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Chelshit Boy wey sabi cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
I didn't watch Argentina's game.
I saw they won,...went on Twitter to see how Ronaldo's fanboys are being dragged only for me not to see Messi trending. That is when I knew there was a problem... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Best RB in the world!! Greatest RB to ever kicked the round leather ball. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sometimes I think I shouldn’t even be comparing this Al-Nassr finished fraud to Messi but then it’s important to set the records straight.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Chelshit Boy wey sabi cool

Pessi fans are under his post cursing, wailing and crying. cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
“He’s an alien, he’s different, there is no-one like him.” - Rio Ferdinand (who’s on Pendu’s payroll) talking about Messi.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 01, 2022
Pinterest:
“He’s an alien, he’s different, there is no-one like him.” - Rio Ferdinand (who’s on Pendu’s payroll) talking about Messi.

This guy and fake source are like 5 and 6. grin. abeg rest!

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 5:38am On Dec 01, 2022
Borntosmoke:

This guy and fake source are like 5 and 6. grin. abeg rest!

I know fake news is what you guys are using to prop Pendu, but I want you to know not everyone does the same like you.

If there’s anytime that I’ve shared fake news here please bring my attention to it and I’ll stop talking about Ronaldo in this thread, otherwise I’ll just assume you’re hurt by the gospel truth I share to you Penduists (and I’ll double my posts about Pendu)

Now here’s the source to that quote: https://www.eurosport.com/football/world-cup/2022/no-one-like-him-rio-ferdinand-wowed-by-alien-lionel-messi-in-argentina-win-over-poland-at-2022-world_sto9252056/story.shtml

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2022
Joezinho:

Pessi fans are under his post cursing, wailing and crying. cheesy grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2022
Guys, so una think say Argentina go beat Netherlands if they manage get to quarterfinal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Guys, so una think say Argentina go beat Netherlands if they manage get to quarterfinal

No. Especially with the World class football the Netherlands team is playing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2022
gameboy727:
Forget the missed penalty. Messi dey ball for this match.
Statisticians will arfue otherwise but people wey know football will tell you that Messi was the driving force of the Argentine team and played a great game bar the penalty miss which shouldn't have stood in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2022
eph12:

He's been quite solid even if he was at fault for the goal?

OK. I just think outstanding is very generous but I see you've changed it to solid which is ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2022
main24:

okay, so are you saying he has been poor in this world cup?

How on earth did we go from being at fault for 1 goal to poor in this world cup! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2022
patrickmuf:
Statisticians will arfue otherwise but people wey know football will tell you that Messi was the driving force of the Argentine team and played a great game bar the penalty miss which shouldn't have stood in my opinion.

Leave statistics for statisticians. They don't really pay attention to what is happening on the pitch. Anyone with eyes who watched yesterday's match will know that Messi was the engine of the team in that game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2022
MRTA7:

How on earth did we go from being at fault for 1 goal to poor in this world cup! grin

Okay. what does he being at fault for 1 goal has to do with him being outstanding so far?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2022
MRTA7:

OK. I just think outstanding is very generous but I see you've changed it to solid which is ok.

It's just individual preference. We are all right, I feel he is outstanding so far, another feels he is Okay, another feels he is solid, another might even feel he has been sh1t,..it's all individual preference. That is the fun of the game grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2022
gameboy727:

Leave statistics for statisticians. They don't really pay attention to what is happening on the pitch. Anyone with eyes who watched yesterday's match will know that Messi was the engine of the team in that game.

But did he actually miss a penalty yesterday?
Yes or no?

PS: I come in peace

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2022
main24:

It's just individual preference. We are all right, I feel he is outstanding so far, another feels he is Okay, another feels he is solid, another might even feel he has been sh1t,..it's all individual preference. That is the fun of the game grin.

I'm glad you figured out the answer to your question .

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2022
Joezinho:
Best RB in the world!! Greatest RB to ever kicked the round leather ball. grin grin

That means all chelsea forwards midfielders and cb are all best in the word because they prefer Messi ,aside James and Armando broja who like Ronaldo cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Hello people !!

HELLO !!!!!!!!!!

Both Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro and Andres Lionel Messi Cutticini have done wonders in the game of football, they have served the football world well. These two greats have won virtually everything in the game and as such they no longer have anything to prove to anyone. These guys are at the twilight of their careers why don't y'all enjoy them both in their final years ? If you are a fan of Messi, good. If you are a fan of Ronaldo, welldone. These two are excellent players let's stop putting one over the other they both are GOATS in their own right. The most stupid thing ever is comparism between the 2 that started in the first place IMO. The comparism is still causing heated debates and arguments till this present day. It wasn't necessary. Every football fan has their own preference. Everyone can't like Ronaldo, nor can everyone love Messi.

Just enjoy the final years of their careers before they hang their boots soon cause whether we like it or not, sooner rather than later, they both will retire from the game for good and we will sure miss them but football will still continue and a new generation of stars will arise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
MRTA7:

I'm glad you figured out the answer to your question .

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

That means all chelsea forwards midfielders and cb are all best in the word because they prefer Messi ,aside James and Armando broja who like Ronaldo cheesy

Na you sabi that one.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
oluwasunkanmi97:
Hello people !!

HELLO !!!!!!!!!!

Both Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro and Andres Lionel Messi Cutticini have done wonders in the game of football, they have served the football world well. These two greats have won virtually everything in the game and as such they no longer have anything to prove to anyone. These guys are at the twilight of their careers why don't y'all enjoy them both in their final years ? If you are a fan of Messi, good. If you are a fan of Ronaldo, welldone. These two are excellent players let's stop putting one over the other they both are GOATS in their own right. The most stupid thing ever is comparism between the 2 that started in the first place IMO. The comparism is still causing heated debates and arguments till this present day. It wasn't necessary. Every football fan has their own preference. Everyone can't like Ronaldo, nor can everyone love Messi.

Just enjoy the final years of their careers before they hang their boots soon cause whether we like it or not, sooner rather than later, they both will retire from the game for good and we will sure miss them but football will still continue and a new generation of stars will arise.

Okay. Till then. Let's fight now

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
oluwasunkanmi97:
Hello people !!

HELLO !!!!!!!!!!

Bro, nobody is saying you can’t like Pendu more than Messi. It’s normal, we have personal preference and one of them may have played for any of our clubs, so it’s fine to like one than the other. But the problem is, how can you say you watch both guys play and then you conclude that Ronaldo is a better player than Messi?. I mean how?.

Pendu is one of the legends of the game but he’s not the GOAT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12633) (12634) (12635) (12636) (12637) (12638) (12639) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), MRTA7 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.