Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757822 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12641) (12642) (12643) (12644) (12645) (12646) (12647) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Lautaro Martinez is a very average striker...No goal sense at all, just hit it towards the goal and that's all...Scaloni should rather sub in Dybala...

Imagine a youngster (Alvarez) benching a suposed top striker. That's how shitty Lautaro has been.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
That's how you guys claimed Messi played with better players at Barcelona than Ronaldo at Madrid but once you start comparing individuals, you people will say Modric is betyer than Xavi, Ramos is better than Pique, Kroos is better than Iniesta, Casemiro is better than Busi, Casillas is bettee than Valdes etc. Pick a stand bro...

Even now, Portugal has a better team compared to Argentina but the difference is that Argentina has Messi who is leading the charge while Portugal has Ronaldo who is dragging them back because he is past it.
This is true.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
That's how you guys claimed Messi played with better players at Barcelona than Ronaldo at Madrid but once you start comparing individuals, you people will say Modric is betyer than Xavi, Ramos is better than Pique, Kroos is better than Iniesta, Casemiro is better than Busi, Casillas is bettee than Valdes etc. Pick a stand bro...

Even now, Portugal has a better team compared to Argentina but the difference is that Argentina has Messi who is leading the charge while Portugal has Ronaldo who is dragging them back because he is past it.

Messianic cultists are the same. You pessimists will say Ronaldo played with better players but once you start comparing you will say Xavi is better than Modric, Pique is better than Ramos (red card lord), Iniesta is better than Kroos, Busi is better than Casemiro, Valdes is better than Casillas (who couldn't play out from the back like a modern goalie). Pick a stand bro......

Both Pessi and Pendu are struggling to achieve for their career one-third of what O Rei achieved in a single world cup as a 17 yr old (scoring 6 knockout goals)

O Rei is the G.O.A.T

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Lmao doctor dey do drugs no one can tell me otherwise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

Messianic cultists are the same. You pessimists will say Ronaldo played with better players but once you start comparing you will say Xavi is better than Modric, Pique is better than Ramos (red card lord), Iniesta is better than Kroos, Busi is better than Casemiro, Valdes is better than Casillas (who couldn't play out from the back like a modern goalie). Pick a stand bro......

Both Pessi and Pendu are struggling to achieve for their career one-third of what O Rei achieved in a single world cup as a 17 yr old (scoring 6 knockout goals)

O Rei is the G.O.A.T

Doctor Wetin be this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2022
afrodoc2:
[b]

O Rei is the G.O.A.T
I will pick players from both teams to arrive at my combined 11...

They're sensible fans on both side of the divide but then, few in number...

Brazil's national team is like Real Madrid's galacticos, they are times you look at the Brazilian national team and you'll struggle to believe such crop of world class players come from the same country and were not assembled via transfers as it is obtainable in club football...So, I think Maradona's achievement with Napoli and that average/good Argentina team in 86 sees him sitting comfortably as the greatest ever...

If Messi wins the world cup with this Argentina team then you have to admit he is the undisputed...His (Messi) and Ronaldo's excellence over a long stretch is what sees them as worthy contenders to Pele and Maradona...If not for injuries, De Lima Ronaldo would have probably been the greatest...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Who gives a shii about that when it's clear to all and sundry that at the NT level, Leeyo had and still has the better squad undecided

Abii you no know that one?

Please draft a fullscap explanation for me, explaining to my kids how a supposed goat has been carrying Argentina all his career and they've been to Wc final but no knockout goal cheesy cheesy

How did Leeyo carry Argentina, and remember that you're yet to answer my previous question

This is the team Messi dragged to a world cup final.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
I will pick players from both teams to arrive at my combined 11...

They're sensible fans on both side of the divide but then, few in number...

Brazil's national team is like Real Madrid's galacticos, they are times you look at the Brazilian national team and you'll struggle to believe such crop of world class players come from the same country and were not assembled via transfers as it is obtainable in club football...So, I think Maradona's achievement with Napoli and that average/good Argentina team in 86 sees him sitting comfortably as the greatest ever...

If Messi wins the world cup with this Argentina team then you have to admit he is the undisputed...His (Messi) and Ronaldo's excellence over a long stretch is what sees them as worthy contenders to Pele and Maradona...If not for injuries, De Lima Ronaldo would have probably been the greatest...

A single World Cup does not make one greatest ever if the other things don’t follow.

Maradona had the single greatest World Cup ever but his club career though great wasn’t even Top 20.

Same way Di Stefano for a long time had probably the greatest club career but no World Cup success.

Only 1 man ticks al the major boxes. It is O Rei!!!

Pessimists are very deceitful. They are insisting on Maradona being the GOAT because it is easier to dethrone him.

Impossicant to dethrone a guy with 3 world cups and 3 World Cup final goals when you have only 1 goal in knockout stages and 0 world cups. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2022
All these Messi fanboys una no dey shame self?

I watched the 1st half, Messi had a solid game, his goal was super!
I came here to join you guys and hail Messi, instead some of you decided to share the glory with CR7 by mentioning him.

Give Messi all the attention when he deserves it and leave every other name out of it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

A single World Cup does not make one greatest ever if the other things don’t follow.

Maradona had the single greatest World Cup ever but his club career though great wasn’t even Top 20.

Same way Di Stefano for a long time had probably the greatest club career but no World Cup success.

Only 1 man ticks al the major boxes. It is O Rei!!!

Pessimists are very deceitful. They are insisting on Maradona being the GOAT because it is easier to dethrone him.

Impossicant to dethrone a guy with 3 world cups and 3 World Cup final goals when you have only 1 goal in knockout stages and 0 world cups. grin
Well, it's your choice against mine...

Not going to go into a never ending debate with you...I know my GOAT, you know yours...#Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2022
main24:

I came here to join you guys and hail Messi, instead some of you decided to share the glory with CR7 by mentioning him.

Give Messi all the attention when he deserves it and leave every other name out of it!

I tire o. I hailed him almost throughout the game. He is Argentina right now, it is what it is, just struggling to understand why comparisons must be part of it. I won’t blame them sha, some Ronaldo fanboys are petty like that too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
Well, it's your choice against mine...

Not going to go into a never ending debate with you...I know my GOAT, you know yours...#Peace.

So you knew it was about choice and you were telling me that if Messi wins this world cup i have to admit he is the GOAT? Doing what Pele did 3 times, first time at 17 and the last time at 29.

Pessimists are so PESSISTENTLY PESTILENTIOUS.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2022
nitrogen:

I tire o. I hailed him almost throughout the game. He is Argentina right now, it is what it is, just struggling to understand why comparisons must be part of it. I won’t blame them sha, some Ronaldo fanboys are petty like that too.

Cristians have unforgiving spirit na. They are petty like their god and it all comes down to shameless penduism.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

So you knew it was about choice and you were telling me that if Messi wins this world cup i have to admit he is the GOAT? Doing what Pele did 3 times, first time at 17 and the last time at 29.

You once said Messi needs to win the world cup to be considered the GOAT and I remember I told you that you'll shift the goal post once he does it and here you are...Lol.

If he he wins one, you will ask why he has just one and if he wins 2 you'll ask for the 3rd and even if there's a 3rd you'll say it took him more world cups to achieve such feat...

Before now, it was international trophies and now it's world cup...Nairaland...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2022
main24:

You didn't see the post we responded to abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
You once said Messi needs to win the world cup to be considered the GOAT and I remember I told you that you'll shift the goal post once he does it and here you are...Lol.

If he he wins one, you will ask why he has just one and if he wins 2 you'll ask for the 3rd and even if there's a 3rd you'll say it took him more world cups to achieve such feat...

Before now, it was international trophies and now it's world cup...Nairaland...

If i prove to you that this is a false statement i hope you won't disappear or start crying like someone who has been beaten messilessly?

If i show where i said he has to win multiple world cups to compare with O Rei will you kneel down like a cultist that you are, a messianic cultist?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

Win something then we consider you, not win something and we just give you the title.

What do you want us to tell Pele with his 3 World Cups?

To be the outright GOAT Messi needs to win at least 2 World Cups with him winning MVP in at least 1 of those World Cups.

It’s not too much to ask for a GOAT na. cheesy

Patrick. Kneel down and close your eyes.

grin grin grin

Messianic cultists are very deadly. I don't know how you can be such religious extremists and still lie with such cold face. Is there any concept of heaven and hell in Pessimism?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

Patrick. Kneel down and close your eyes.

grin grin grin
Doc, like 99%of the posters here, you have made your choice and nothing will change it. Celebrate your GOAT and let others celebrate theirs...

I won't question any CR7 for hyping him or claiming he is the GOAT as long as they don't disrespect other greats...There's a reason I don't agree with Pin.trest and his style...Celebrate your preferred player and leave others alone...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
Doc, like 99%of the posters here, you have made your choice and nothing will change it. Celebrate your GOAT and let others celebrate theirs...

I won't question any CR7 for hyping him or claiming he is the GOAT as long as they don't disrespect other greats...There's a reason I don't agree with Pin.trest and his style...Celebrate your preferred player and leave others alone...

So you won't talk about how you lied on me?

cry cry cry

You won't acknowledge where you said I HAVE TO ADMIT that Messi is GOAT?

cry cry cry

Why are Pessimists this intolerant?

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Top 5 world's deadliest diseases:

Cancer
Cholera
Hiv/Aids
Penduism
Pessimism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

So you won't talk about how you lied on me?

cry cry cry

You won't acknowledge where you said I HAVE TO ADMIT that Messi is GOAT?

cry cry cry

Why are Pessimists this intolerant?

cry cry cry cry cry
I wasn't too sure but remembered you made reference to Messi winning the world cup. I can't be spot on when referencing past events here that are inconsequential to my every day life...I don't live to win arguments on Nairaland so, I'll still make such mistakes in the near future...

Now, we can move onto something else as nothing I say or you say will change yours or my viewpoint...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Lana1:
Top 5 world's deadliest diseases:

Cancer
Cholera
Hiv/Aids
Penduism
Pessimism

1) Cancer: Not contagious. Many forms have cure.

2) Cholera: Contagious but can be prevented with a vaccine and has cure.

3) HIV/AIDS: Infectious but not contagious. No cure but can be managed.

4) Penduism and Pessimism: BOTH are highly contagious. No known vaccine. BOTH have no cure. BOTH can't be controlled or managed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
I wasn't too sure but remembered you made reference to Messi winning the world cup. I can't be spot on when referencing past events here that are inconsequential to my every day life...I don't live to win arguments on Nairaland so, I'll still make such mistakes in the near future...

Now, we can move onto something else as nothing I say or you say will change yours or my viewpoint...

So if something doesn't affect your everyday life you can be flippant and lie about it?

You claimed i said something and you then said you REMEMBER giving me a response. Now you are saying you didn't actually remember?

A trip into the mind of a messianic cultist.
cry cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Doctor Wetin be this?

O Rei is the G.O.A.T?

It depends on your viewpoint.

A Nairaland post. A statement of fact. A philosophical ideology. A sporting axiom. A universal law.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

You sha won cook
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
You didn't see the post we responded to abi?

Some post just needs to be ignored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2022
nitrogen:

Thank you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

You sha won cook

Pessimists are extremist by nature. How can you say i must admit Messi is GOAT and then when i serve you facts you reply ny saying it is a matter of choice. The guy has been bullying me to accept Messi but now said it is a matter of choice.

I feel threatened. cry cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

O Rei is the G.O.A.T?

It depends on your viewpoint.

A Nairaland post. A statement of fact. A philosophical ideology. A sporting axiom. A universal law.
Truly Pele dominated and won 3 world cups, while Maradona won 1. But that Mexico 86 display by Amando may probably never be forgotten till the end of time. E be like i go also adopt your GOAT as my GOAT, still considering it though.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Truly Pele dominated and won 3 world cups, while Maradona won 1. But that Mexico 86 display by Amando may probably never be forgotten till the end of time. E be like i go also adopt your GOAT as my GOAT, still considering it though.....

Maradona's 86 WILL never be forgotten. That is the best any player has ever played in a single World Cup, and it is not even close. There is a reason the GOAT debate was between him and Pele. I just think Pele's multiple dominant world cup displays, his club success, and his longevity not to forget his goals and assists give him the edge above all other candidates.

At this time CR7 and Messi are just a bit better than Don Alfredo who turned European club football into the Di Stefano invitational but did not have national team success. That guy was probably the greatest threat to Pele's claim (until Maradona) if not for his lack of national team success (which was not purely due to him as well).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

Cristians have unforgiving spirit na. They are petty like their god and it all comes down to shameless penduism.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Senegal plsooo. We need a win. My money is on the line

(1) (2) (3) ... (12641) (12642) (12643) (12644) (12645) (12646) (12647) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: rooftops and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.