Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860324 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12660) (12661) (12662) (12663) (12664) (12665) (12666) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
afrodoc2:
The first mistake Pendu made was missing preseason. At that age you don’t do that.

He came in off form and never recovered his sharpness and the manager who was rightly interested in winning points, decided to bench him. Instead of the narcissist and his worshippers to accept that Father Time was undefeated they started constituting a nuisance.

Their washed god went to 5 world cups and could not score a single knockout goal. He couldn’t even steal a wuruwuru penalty or use his hair to claim one. grin

Someone that lost his child and was grieving?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:
FYI ,I don’t need Messi to win a World Cup before I put you Ronaldo fans in your places

Ronaldo not making the semis of the world is enough to cook the entire Ronaldo fan base

Ronaldo have showed that he is the actual failure at the world up and not Messi .

He played semis before Pessi bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:
No World Cup medal
No World Cup knock out goals
No World Cup golden ball
No World Cup silver ball
No World Cup bronze ball

Okay at least if you cannot win the World Cup ,where is your silver and bronze medal ?

No would cup silver medal
No world cups bronze medal

Ronaldo is a very big fraud who is interested in only scoring useless goals against Luxembourg Lithuania and co

The fraud used pierce morgan interview to run away from united thinking he will use the World Cup to proove to potential buyers that he is not finished ,but here we are now

United > Barcelona.

You'd see it on the europa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Who laugh last, laugh best. grin grin. I no go talk anything.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Someone that lost his child and was grieving?
Just continue with this delusion. While he was searching for other clubs and the GF was jumping from one concert to another.

His expectation was never to return to United. Not for preseason and not for the regular season.

No one's talking much about it to avoid emotional blackmail. I won't either.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Iqbal had decent performances in the midseason friendlies. This January a decision has to be made, loan him out until the end of the season OR give him senior minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
postdigger:
Gloating stage

Denial stage

Acceptance stage

This is the sad story of sir LLLLLLaride
grin grin
Nah! Talk true. You don get Larride for mind before abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lana1:
grin grin
Nah! Talk true. You don get Larride for mind before abi?

Nah not really, i only bookmarked grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
ChristoBam:

Just continue with this delusion. While he was searching for other clubs and the GF was jumping from one concert to another.

His expectation was never to return to United. Not for preseason and not for the regular season.

No one's talking much about it to avoid emotional blackmail. I won't either.

You just talked about it. Doesn’t sound right and it’s not a fair thing to say about someone that lost a family member. We are all human beings!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Give him 10 logs of wood, he'll still deliver.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Make i hear say him retire cheesy cheesy

Treble.Champ owfa
cheesy
Ronaldo has given his very best to football and you all celebrated it, it is time for him to go and earn his retirement benefit in wherever pleases him or if he wants to...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Be like we wan rush in for Goncalo Ramos oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Searchingvictor:

This is good. The guy is a good striker... He will better martial and rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
grin grin Goncalo Ramos again!!. Man u will never learn. grin grin. Someone that was a ghost against morroco.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
E be like Penaldo won't give up his World cup trophy dream

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Borntosmoke:
grin grin Goncalo Ramos again!!. Man u will never learn. grin grin. Someone that was a ghost against morroco.

I don't like the guy.

Looks like a fraud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Expert17:

I don't like the guy.

Looks like a fraud
Ramos is highly rated in Portugal
Modified:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Ramos is highly rated in Portugal, we almost signed him before benfica swooped in

Swooped in like how? He came from their academy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
afrodoc2:

Swooped in like how? He came from their academy.
Oh sorry egbon, You're right, I confused his profile with Enzo Fernandez, No vex jawe grin
But nonetheless he's highly rated there, He's even been getting more favorable reviews than Nunez the last time I checked benfica 's twitter site, He can also play as a winger and has been goof in the UCL this season for them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Oh sorry egbon, You're right, I confused his profile with Enzo Fernandez, No vex jawe grin
But nonetheless he's highly rated there, He's even been getting more favorable reviews than Nunez the last time I checked benfica 's twitter site, He can also play as a winger and has been goof in the UCL this season for them

Yes he has been prolific right from his youth and reserve days, and Benfica fans rate him. I have not seen much of him prior to this World Cup though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
afrodoc2:

Yes he has been prolific right from his youth and reserve days, and Benfica fans rate him. I have not seen much of him prior to this World Cup though.
I watched him in the two champions league games versus psg and he looked decent, I think he also had a good scoring rate in the euros age grade tournaments but of course it's unsurprising to see fans raise their fears over the deal maybe cause of the pricetag, Nunez or how that Porto promise Fabio Silva is flopping at wolves, But why I like this dude is that he's mobile and likes to drift across the forward lines and drop deep if needed, Cue his first goal against Switzerland when he peeled away from his marker on the left in the box to shoot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
ChristoBam:
Lostmyzeal we no go see you now. smiley

Lol...but we all knew how it'd end

No surprises here cos right from time they've rigged it in favor of lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
postdigger:

Guess who later got knocked out first?

Oh, but the WC is going as predicted, no?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Good player ,but anything Man U touches turns to dust

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Good player ,but anything Man U touches turns to dust

Same as Varca to be fair.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
I must say you Leeyo fans are lenient oh shocked shocked

Where's snapchat ?

Oh, I guess you guys also are aware there's still semi-finals to play, and that's why you guys just humble anyhow cheesy

I totally gerrit tho

Leeyo Fans humility is akin to person wey wan travel abroad but no dey tell anyone say he dey plan to move until he reach abroad.

Better be humble undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Trash as usual undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
This racism thing though. The media’s suddenly lost their voice on Kane’s penalty miss at the World Cup.

Completely different reaction had it been their black attackers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
LostMyZeal:
I must say you Leeyo fans are lenient oh shocked shocked

Where's snapchat ?

Oh, I guess you guys also are aware there's still semi-finals to play, and that's why you guys just humble anyhow cheesy

I totally gerrit tho

Leeyo Fans humility is akin to person wey wan travel abroad but no dey tell anyone say he dey plan to move until he reach abroad.

Better be humble undecided
5 world cups, no single knockout goal, no single individual award, no single Finals appearance
Behold the G.O.A.T

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2022
main24:

I like how Messi fans are saying we are allowed to disrespect anyone just not your manager right?

Did you actually read what Messi said?
Messi said: "I always respect everyone, but I want them to respect me too."

"everyone" means his manager too...whenever he feels disrespected by his manager, he will disrespect him too grin

Or what does everyone mean please?

CC: ChristoBam
You are only assuming what Messi have not done just to defend cr7 behavior. Everyone know messi is respectful and humble so when he spark you know he has been offended.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Beorn:

Portugal players were just ballooning the ball to the advantage of the Moroccan players instead of keeping the ball on their feet. They just played into the hands of the Moroccan players.
If not that the Portugal coach was afraid he shouldn’t have brought in cr7, that sub made them play that way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2022
main24:

I argue to learn not to win, that is why I ask questions.
Whatever made Cr7 feel ETH disrespected him is between them. Valid or not.

Now my question is, are there times and certain people we are allowed to disrespect except our own coach?
G you can choose to disrespect anyone not your parents, employer or boss if they disrespect you first. Stop asking a silly question. Respect is reciprocal. With what Messi has done for this sport you don’t go on and say he only walk around on the pitch and does nothing, it calls for rebuttal. Cr7 undermined ETH and feel he can dictate for him like Ole, ETH stood his ground and believe in his football philosophy which bruised cr7’s ego hence his rant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12660) (12661) (12662) (12663) (12664) (12665) (12666) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Meksbig(m), PendragonVII and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.