Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727029 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12717) (12718) (12719) (12720) (12721) (12722) (12723) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
And the Ls keeps piling up. Someone's GOAT's heading to Al Shabbab. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If you remove sentiments morata is not actually a bad player

Aside chelsea struggles which do happen to many strikers morata have delivered everywhere ,it’s about his footballing abilities and not agent ,good agent might get you decent teams but not top club if you aren’t good enough

2 stint at Madrid and juve aren’t for the regular average strikers out there ,morata only struggled at Chelsea ,cut him some slack
With or without sentiment, Morata no deserve any top club.

Aside from Madrid last season (before his move to Chelsea), all other seasons have been underpar and subpar(from juve to athletico to Chelsea). Even in national team stint isn't even commendable laidat sef.

Las las, na him agent naim be the real Jorge Mendez and late Raiola
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Yeah right.

Na dementia candidate we suppose believe and forget that everybody get wetin him want grin

Jokes on you and that sleepy murdafvcka tongue
We are talking about the seat of the president of the united states of America and you are talking about Joe Biden.

This one doesn't know about politics, you think the president of America is about the person holding the office?

I laugh at you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
And the president of the united states of America had to mention the name of Messi first.
Note!!! There is a psychology when your name is mentioned first when people are mentioning great men.
It means mentally they have already placed you as the 1st, as number one in this modern era.

Even the president of the united states of America knows who the GOAT is right now.

Rest in peace Pele but right now Messi is the greatest of all time alive.

Before you argue with me, go and argue with the president of the united states of America.

Biden is a Messi fan. He congratulated Argentina and Messi when they won the WC.

Messi fans are great and important people unlike Pendulums.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Leyqute:
Comparing Pele with Messi and CR7 is a crime.

https://twitter.com/fernandokallas/status/1608616021769977856?s=21

Do you know how many players man mark Messi each games?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jokerman:
No player has dominated the Premier League like Cristiano Ronaldo. grin

Only because Messi hasn’t played there.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Joezinho:

Agba cooker..

I am being sincere

You can’t play for those clubs more than ones by mistake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
We are talking about the seat of the president of the united states of America and you are talking about Joe Biden.

This one doesn't know about politics, you think the president of America is about the person holding the office?

I laugh at you.

Won't be surprised to find out you dun cancel one drag of Colorado

So tell us more about the bad roads in America cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jodera:
With or without sentiment, Morata no deserve any top club.

Aside from Madrid last season (before his move to Chelsea), all other seasons have been underpar and subpar(from juve to athletico to Chelsea). Even in national team stint isn't even commendable laidat sef.

Las las, na him agent naim be the real Jorge Mendez and late Raiola

Morata deserves all the clubs he has played for
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pendu don finally sign for the Saudi club grin grin grin grin

What an upgrade!! grin

Please, if the French League is a Farmers League, what do we call the Saudi League? grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Manchester City are considering offering Jack Grealish to AC Milan in a sensational swap deal for Rafael Leão.

It's unclear if Milan would be open to the swap as they have concerns over Grealish's age and £300,000-a-week salary.

(Source: Calciomercatoweb)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jokerman:
Manchester City are considering offering Jack Grealish to AC Milan in a sensational swap deal for Rafael Leão.

It's unclear if Milan would be open to the swap as they have concerns over Grealish's age and £300,000-a-week salary.

(Source: Calciomercatoweb)

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tumblr:

Do you know how many players man mark Messi each games?

LoL.

What harm will 10 players man-marking you cause vs one very determined Maldini coming for your kneecaps?

Are you a joker?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=Tumblr post=119560694][/quote]

At least he go play in peace now... grin. . No more wahala from una grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Won't West Ham sack Nwoyes again laidis? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
ChristoBam:
And the Ls keeps piling up. Someone's GOAT's heading to Al Shabbab. grin grin
High paying nursing home.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jokerman:

At least he go play in peace now... grin. . No more wahala from una grin

Pray make he no flop for Saudi League grin

Anyway, like Omojuwa tweeted, it will be fun to follow the golden boot battle between Pendu and Ighalo.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Leyqute:

LoL.

What harm will 10 players man-marking you cause vs one very determined Maldini coming for your kneecaps?

Are you a joker?

What harm? What harm indeed!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tumblr:

What harm? What harm indeed!!

Did you watch the video in the link I posted?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Leicester City and useless CB

Maguire, Soyuncu and Faes grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Who is this Faes guy? Two silly own goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Leyqute:

Did you watch the video in the link I posted?

No. I didn’t tbh.

But still, I really don’t think being rough handled in games makes you the GOAT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tumblr:

No. I didn’t tbh.

But still, I really don’t think being rough handled in games makes you the GOAT.

K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
nitrogen:
Who is this Faes guy? Two silly own goals.

I think this one is bad luck. The first own goal, you could cut him some slack. He was more sloppy for the second one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wout Faes - 2 League goals
Pendu - 1 League goal.

Faes > Pendu.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Leyqute:

I think this one is bad luck. The first own goal, you could cut him some slack. He was more sloppy for the second one.

Either bad luck or it's not only Ivan Toney betting on matches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
This one didn’t watch the terrible tackles Pele had to endure but was quick to jump into an argument.

If any current player was tackled like that for one season, they’d quit football.

SMH.

Messiainic cultists can be dense sometimes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
MRTA7:

Either bad luck or it's not only Ivan Toney betting on matches.

Hmm.

Snake has hand on the inside.

The Toney sef scored today. Thought his issue with the FA would affect his performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Leyqute:
This one didn’t watch the terrible tackles Pele had to endure but was quick to jump into an argument.

If any current player was tackled like that for one season, they’d quit football.

SMH.

Messiainic cultists can be dense sometimes.

Now, if I respond in equal measure, it will look as if I’m rude. I’ll let this slide.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tumblr:

Now, if I respond in equal measure, it will look as if I’m rude. I’ll let this slide.

LooL.

I didn’t quote anybody o

But if the tattered shoes fit…..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Leyqute:

LooL.

I didn’t quote anybody o

But if the tattered shoes fit…..

Again. I’ll let this slide.

Not tonight satan.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tumblr:

Again. I’ll let this slide.

You must be a pro at sliding. grin

Just like how you slid into an argument without bothering to check the facts you’re arguing against.

As you prematurely slid into my mentions like the inside of a tumbler, kindly slide out too plis.

T for tenks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12717) (12718) (12719) (12720) (12721) (12722) (12723) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, eghos12(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.