Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,750 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9155799 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12821) (12822) (12823) (12824) (12825) (12826) (12827) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mrviktor:
Who fine pass sancho for the team
let him cancel his contract and audition for Miss Universe.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Borntosmoke:

I just dey admire him. grin grin

Hi, Mr Gaybriel

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Protest pictures before the match against Manchester city even after 8 straight wins. Before some loud mouthed mofos from one yeye London club starts saying nonsense that united fans only protest against the owners when the team is losing and not playing well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Goodnight

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2023
DeadPresidents:
Just realized Anthony Martial has been at the club for 7 years, and 9 months and is yet to score a hat trick.

Not even against Rochdale or Port Vale.
Otu player cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2023
KingTom:
Benny boy, only you wan tackle 6 people for argument grin Jesus Christ!!!
I can handle them all, remember they are man u fan so fact and logic are far from them. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2023
If we no score reach 5 hesders this season ehhh. I go know say na spiritual problem

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2023
Awb

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2023
ChristineC:
one win at a time.
Well said!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jargooflife912(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2023
LOL
afrodoc2:

Mahrez will rod Malacia. It is almost inevitable. Our line-up is iffy. The only positive for me is Fred starting. If we get good Fred today that might be significant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2023
jargooflife912:
LOL

Nobody could've predicted that, remember what happened to him at etihad, and it was even f9den that handled him

One thing about the boy is he reads the game well, might not be technically sound like shaw but very discipline than he is(especially against tricky opponent)

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Jokerman:
Start one, bench one, sell one grin

For me.
Start KDB
Bench Bruno

Loan Odegaard

It’s only expert that will start Bruno here grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2023
adebayo201:

I saw this on Twitter this morning and I shook my head. The hatred for Bruno by Arsenal fans was highly immense. I don't know what he did to that team that they hated him that much... Tsk!

Please how does that relate to hate for Bruno ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

It’s only expert that will start Bruno here grin

Lol, Bruno will always start in my team

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Cyberrex:

Nobody could've predicted that, remember what happened to him at etihad, and it was even f9den that handled him

One thing about the boy is he reads the game well, might not be technically sound like shaw but very discipline than he is(especially against tricky opponent)

I wonder what he was trying to gain with the LOL. I kukuma added 1 like to his post in case that is his endgame. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jargooflife912(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2023
OK
afrodoc2:

I wonder what he was trying to gain with the LOL. I kukuma added 1 like to his post in case that is his endgame. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Wout Weghorst: "That’s [pressing] something I am capable of and that’s something the way [Ten Hag] wants to play. He wants to play aggressive; he wants to go high on the pitch, try to recover the ball there, as quickly as possible, and I think I can help the team with that."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Wout Weghorst on his ambitions at mufc: "Trophies. That’s quite easy. Trophies, and that’s also what the manager told me about, the expectations that are there. Also my role and, yeah, that’s also something I want to bring."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Wout Weghorst on why he chose the no.27 at mufc: "Two and seven will make nine, of course – a striker’s number. I had a feeling with it and of course when I came here I heard it was Alex [Telles]’s number, he got loaned out now.

"I first had to ask him if that was ok, so I said to them [mufc] that was for me important and then in the end there was no problem so thanks to him also. So yeah, I go for the 27 and actually it’s just because I had a good feeling with it."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Are we really up to the task or is it a case of Liverpool, Chelsea, City and Spurs not performing at optimum level? Let's not get carried away even as we appreciate the progress we have made. I remember a couple of seasons back when we finished second/third but honestly it was not because we were that good but rather a case of our rivals struggling. I'd love to see how we compete against the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, City and Arsenal next season to really guage the level we have reached.

As for the talk about overhaul, we need to strenthen the team even more because at the moment, we still do not have a bench that strikes fear into any team so, yes Rangnick was right when he opined that the team needs to be overhauled. Overhaul doesn't necessarily mean we will replace the whole squad however, it depends on the nature of the team and in our case it had to do with Strengthening the core of the team across each area (Defence, Midfield and attack) as well as improving the bench. So far, we have improved the defense as well as midfield but in attack, Antony has not stepped up to the level you expect of a player that cost that much and in midfield, you feel we need another player in the mould of Eriksen or someone in between Eriksen and Casemiro like Neves to ensure there's no shortage of quality in any case of an injury or suspension.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Mrviktor:
If we no score reach 5 hesders this season ehhh. I go know say na spiritual problem
A tower, hopefully a useful one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
This Arsenal funny sha

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Drotmund are apparently interested in Elanga on loan. They owe us at this point. Maybe they can knock some sense into him so we can sell him for a decent fee to some mugu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
patrickmuf:
Are we really up to the task or is it a case of Liverpool, Chelsea, City and Spurs not performing at optimum level? Let's not get carried away even as we appreciate the progress we have made. I remember a couple of seasons back when we finished second/third but honestly it was not because we were that good but rather a case of our rivals struggling. I'd love to see how we compete against the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, City and Arsenal next season to really guage the level we have reached.

As for the talk about overhaul, we need to strenthen the team even more because at the moment, we still do not have a bench that strikes fear into any team so, yes Rangnick was right when he opined that the team needs to be overhauled. Overhaul doesn't necessarily mean we will replace the whole squad however, it depends on the nature of the team and in our case it had to do with Strengthening the core of the team across each area (Defence, Midfield and attack) as well as improving the bench. So far, we have improved the defense as well as midfield but in attack, Antony has not stepped up to the level you expect of a player that cost that much and in midfield, you feel we need another player in the mould of Eriksen or someone in between Eriksen and Casemiro like Neves to ensure there's no shortage of quality in any case of an injury or suspension.
This is quite different because we're winning our games now. Unlike then when we lose, those ones too will lose, and we will maintain our position on the table.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
patrickmuf:

A bit different this time. Our manager has some pedigree and a style of play, and we are seeing this style of play being slowly implemented. We are not there yet but things are looking better.

There is also no guarantee of titles but there is possibility in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
its not about other teams in the top 6 playing bad and having a bad season

we play 38 matches.. out of which 10 are against the so called top 6

so weda chelsea is playing rubbish or liverpool is trash or tottenham is having mood swings or pep is not pepping it doesnt really matter..

win win win win win,... win 30 out of 38 and u would definately win the league,, no cap
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good morning

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Shall we begin ?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
All worshippers of Baal will drown

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jebusites, Amalekites and Pendusites will acknowledge who is who

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
It is a good day to tell the truth to all the world

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
All the earth Proclaim your supremacy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12821) (12822) (12823) (12824) (12825) (12826) (12827) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.