Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8669352 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12865) (12866) (12867) (12868) (12869) (12870) (12871) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
eph12:

We had Garnacho on the bench. Even Pellestri can come in and do some running. What could be worse that Eriksen who was a defensive liability?

An 18 year is our only hope on the bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jodera:
Ohh... There's a debate then? grin grin
There is a debate for everything
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
eph12:

There is a debate for everything
Lol... I didn't know before.
Now I know grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
ETH does not trust his bench despite the fact that Ganarcho and Malacia have been very impressive this season.

Garnacho has done a lot when given the chance to come in later in games. Infact we won 2-3 games (that we were going to lose) after he came on.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jodera:
Lol....
Isn't it ironic that the people who have won the UCL are the ones complaining about playing 3 games in 8 days?

Abi na after end of season Una dey play Una own UCL? grin grin

It’s ironic that non UCL winners feel bold enough to speak up against three time champions. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
nitrogen:
ETH does not trust his bench despite the fact that Ganarcho and Malacia have been very impressive this season.

Garnacho has done a lot when given the chance to come in later in games. Infact we won 2-3 games (that we were going to lose) after he came on.
I listened to his post-match interview and he said the maximum the team could get around the 70 minutes was a point. ETH was already okay with the draw na wetin dey vex me be that. Like the blind could see that Arsenal were going to score at some point.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Leyqute:

It’s ironic that non UCL winners feel bold enough to speak up against three time champions. grin
Naahh... It ain't ironic one bit.

I mean, you aren't a footballer yet you're bold enough to speak up against our Brazilian Poco Lee grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Panther7:
I listened to his post-match interview and he said the maximum the team could get around the 70 minutes was a point. ETH was already okay with the draw na wetin dey vex me be that. Like the blind could see that Arsenal were going to score at some point.

Man messed up big time. Malacia for Shaw would have been very helpful (re preventing Arsenal from scoring in the last 10mins). Saka was literarily eating Shaw on the pitch. Maguire and Lindelof were there too, just remove some tired forwards and midfielders and bring on fresh legs to aid our defensive play.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
nitrogen:

Man messed up big time. Malacia for Shaw would have been very helpful (re preventing Arsenal from scoring in the last 10mins). Saka was literarily eating Shaw on the pitch. Maguire and Lindelof were there too, just remove some tired forwards and midfielders and bring on fresh legs to aid our defensive play.

Saka would have made BBQ chicken out of Malacia. You forgot what he did to him at Old trafford?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
After reading what most of you fans wrote just because Man U lost 3:2 to Arsenal, all I have to say to you is: shame on you!.

This is ETH and Man U's poorest form. The upward curve is only going to get better for him with time.
This is Arteta and Arsenal's best form after so many years.

Don't get carried away with Man U's recent wins, including over Man city.

Man U is still in it's poorest form under ETH. The growth and squad depth has not started.

I feel Arsenal fans should really be worried.
If this disjointed Man U can hold you down to 3:2,..what then happens when Man U is in form?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
main24:
After reading what most of you fans wrote just because Man U lost 3:2 to Arsenal, all I have to say to you is: shame on you!.

This is ETH and Man U's poorest form. The upward curve is only going to get better for him with time.

Man U is still in it's poorest form under ETH. The growth and squad depth has not started.

If this disjointed Man U can hold you down to 3:2,..what then happens when Man U is in form?
You made great points and I think most fans were being carried away due to recent wins that they forgot they're still in process.

But then, I don't think any arsenal fan need to be worried about anything. What we wanted to do is to WIN while playing our game and we did all that convincingly. It doesn't matter whether the scoreline is 3 -2 or 3-1 or 4-0.

When Man u will be in form is future tense. Just note that as you're trying to get In form, arsenal and other clubs won't certainly be sleeping too.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
main24:

Ejo lofe ro!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
"Eriksen has done more the club than pogba did in five years" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Voice don low.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jodera:
Naahh... It ain't ironic one bit.

I mean, you aren't a footballer yet you're bold enough to speak up against our Brazilian Poco Lee grin

Who is your Brazilian Poco Lee? 😀
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
MRTA7:

Saka would have made BBQ chicken out of Malacia. You forgot what he did to him at Old trafford?

Well, he would have done less than 20 mins against Saka. Shaw did really well, but he was obviously tired in the dying minutes and could not mark Saka at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
odizeey:
"Eriksen has done more the club than pogba did in five years" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Voice don low.

Lol, you want to start another violence? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Leyqute:

Who is your Brazilian Poco Lee? 😀
Lol... Our Antony na grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
odizeey:

Voice don low.

grin grin grin. How people still think pogba is a flop still dey baffle me.??

World cup
Europa league
Carlin cup
Europa League best player of the year bigger than PFA award
Premier league best xi
Numerous motm which I cant talk of
Only degea can compete with this.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
nitrogen:

Saka ate Malacia up in the first leg. They were just wasteful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Serie A top scorers:

Victor Osimhen—13 goals
Ademola Lookman—11 goals

undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Anything wey pass 50m for osimen na nonsense scam..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
See epl plus Bundesliga scam.. Lookman
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
nitrogen:

Lol, you want to start another violence? cheesy
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin. How people still think pogba is a flop still dey baffle me.??

World cup
Europa league
Carlin cup
Europa League best player of the year bigger than PFA award
Premier league best xi
Numerous motm which I cant talk of
Only degea can compete with this.
cheesy When I see agenda against players I know it.

They'll begin to talk about things like dedication and things that doesn't concern his job profile.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrviktor:
We should just be wise from now on.

I'll say we stop signing players from 60 million pounds up for now.

But we'll miss out on Kane or Osimehn.

Big money spending don chop us sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrviktor:

Napoli bought Osimhen for 80M and they are not running a charity. If you nor wan buy, jump and pass

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Borntosmoke:

I'm not bornfool?? Did we have any fight before?? Why u dey abuse me??

No vex brother. I entered you because you dey always troll Chelsea fans grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
odizeey:

We should just be wise from now on.

I'll say we stop signing players from 60 million pounds up for now.

But we'll miss out on Kane or Osimehn.

Big money spending don chop us sha.

Yet to see any man u player wey don achieve this in 7 years except degea. grin grin grin. I don miss those pogba long pass and creativity. Eriksen have not don't -7% of wetting pogba don do for man u and France

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Jodera:
ChristineC... Have you complained today yet??
for your mind now you don win league right cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Yet to see any man u player wey don achieve this in 7 years except degea. grin grin grin. I don miss those pogba long pass and creativity. Eriksen have not don't -7% of wetting pogba don do for man u and France
Pogba na senior. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2023
Jodera:
Man u fans after Man u beat Man city

If arsenal lose to Tottenham and Man u win Crystal Palace, then we beat arsenal during the weekend. We will cut the gap to 3 points.
Then Arsenal lose to Man City home and away, we'll carry the league...

grin grin

Only a crazed man utd fan will think of winning league this season. However Man utd can win next season, when the coach buys good useful players...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2023
odizeey:

Voice don low.

Who wrote this trashy stuff?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12865) (12866) (12867) (12868) (12869) (12870) (12871) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Claroo(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.