Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789136 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12951) (12952) (12953) (12954) (12955) (12956) (12957) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Bet me if Barcelona will not Play Europa next season?

Bet your life since you are so sure ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Bet your life since you are so sure ?
Bayern munich!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be afraid of that name
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Bayern munich!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be afraid of that name

Relegation battle ,you should be afraid of that

I might even win my league to share different port with Bayern cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Relegation battle ,you should be afraid of that

I might even win my league to share different port with Bayern cheesy
ohhh... You want to avoid them? Hahahahahaha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Red card
vs
No red card.

Casemiro's red card was definitely not deserved. That ref was just stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wanna see how Stabilizer and Fred or is it Casemiro will hang around Golden Boys Pedri and Gavi.

Or is it MAGAwire against LewanGOALski wink

I'll be back on Thursday 22:00 hrs GMT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
shaw is taller than rashfordd

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mrviktor:
Yes na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mrviktor:
I`m still trying to comprehend this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mrviktor:

I'm not sure about that. I think they're both 6ft 1. But its not obvious . I've always known Shaw was over 6ft so its not a big surprise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
MRTA7:

I'm not sure about that. I think they're both 6ft 1. But its not obvious . I've always known Shaw was over 6ft so its not a big surprise.

Because Shaw is thick like Canelo Alvarez people think he is short.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
MRTA7:

rashford is 1.8 m

shaw is 1.85 m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkPpy2DdJ-Q?t=343

5:46 is probably his best goal this season,, that header was unstoppable

i swear i don forget say ronaldo play for manutd this season,... chaiiiiiiiii
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mrviktor:

rashford is 1.8 m

shaw is 1.85 m
I'm not convinced by this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
MRTA7:

I'm not convinced by this.
Yeah it's like that, the heavier man appears shorter but when you get up close it's a different story, just look at Luka Doncic grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
See as I Dey envy Bayern midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
The CL is just on another level, the difference is clear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ghosting as usual.... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
All PSG now but the goal isn't coming
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
This PSG team is all bark and no bite. Mbappe should have left for Madrid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ellexy:
The CL is just on another level, the difference is clear.
Game was just full of energy. No boring moments. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2023
Jokerman:
Ghosting as usual.... grin

When it is not oragnised by those qatari frauds. grin grin. What do you expect??.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2023
Borntosmoke:

When it is not oragnised by those qatari frauds. grin grin. What do you expect??.

So FIFA club world cup from 2025 will compose of 32 teams.

UEFA is increasing the champions league to 48 teams from 2024.

Both of them coordinated the attacks to stop the super league from happening because this will essentially stop European clubs in participating in those two competitions.

So UEFA and FIFA are essentially fighting for their pocket and not the integrity of the game like they claimed when the issue came out.

Interesting 😁

European football clubs are massively shortchanging themselves. They can create an NBA styled franchise with the Super league, where they share all the profits among themselves, just like it's been happening in the premier league.

Also, who knows if the likes of Perez that are pushing the super league wants to make UEFA to negotiate and start sharing the bulk of the TV rights revenue with the clubs , instead of giving them peanuts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2023
timay1:

European football clubs are massively shortchanging themselves. They can create an NBA styled franchise with the Super league, where they share all the profits among themselves, just like it's been happening in the premier league.

Also, who knows if the likes of Perez that are pushing the super league wants to make UEFA to negotiate and start sharing the bulk of the TV rights revenue with the clubs , instead of giving them peanuts.
Do you even know how the NBA works before thinking Football can ever emulate it and I don't know how you can call 2 billion plus per champions league season Peanuts. 95% of the money is already shared amongst the clubs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
timay1:

Both of them coordinated the attacks to stop the super league from happening because this will essentially stop European clubs in participating in those two competitions.

So UEFA and FIFA are essentially fighting for their pocket and not the integrity of the game like they claimed when the issue came out.

Interesting 😁

That doesn't deny the fact the world cup was rigged by corrupt fifa to favour Argentina.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
Borntosmoke:

That doesn't deny the fact the world cup was rigged by corrupt fifa to favour Argentina.
Love your signature bro grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
If e like make e play wink cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Man u should get this kvarastelia. The boy is too good. Osihmen is very lucky to have this guy playing at is back

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Man u should get this kvarastelia. The boy is too good. Osihmen is very lucky to have this guy playing at is back

He plays on the left of the front 3. So you want him in place of Rashford? He wont be coming to sit on the bench.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
MRTA7:

He plays on the left of the front 3. So you want him in place of Rashford? He wont be coming to sit on the bench.
He can Am and Right winger too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by perfecta1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mrviktor:

rashford is 1.8 m

shaw is 1.85 m
guy na
How can you say this
Even a blind man knows Rashford is taller … check for evidence on google
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
ovoP:
Thanks to every1 who helped.. I've been able to gather enough money to do the procedure and any extra expenses that comes with it, I'll take Dow the account number now.
Update! She died today.. I just want to thank everyone for their support, during that tough period..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12951) (12952) (12953) (12954) (12955) (12956) (12957) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: superfelix and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.