Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8816661 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12979) (12980) (12981) (12982) (12983) (12984) (12985) ... (14201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
andrew444:

Let it go bro

Na low key get you like this ,no Dey stress yourself

Even at this point Southampton fans self go win you for trolling

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Cyberrex:

Just imagine we win the quadruple, and the Royal family knights ETH

more tears 😭 😭
Sir Erik Ten Hag.
Sir ETH!
There will be tears if that ever happens😂😂

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Mr Man stop bringing past issues abeg.

My question is, can you beat this current Man United In a free amd fair play. Hehe

Even that your squad wey carry UCL no fit stand where our current guys dey
You never can tell. Remember Kante is back so a three man midfield of Zak Kante and Enzo can win you even with our poor coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Did you know that with Casemiro's absence, we've managed to pick 7 out of a possible 9 points?

Yeah, Sabitzer slotted in fine👍

The baba sef sabi do taktikal fouls like Case

Hopefully we see what it means to not play with a Fred

God bless committed and hardworking players like Sabitzer and Weghorst

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bruno haters make una go hug transformer
😛😂😛
Bruno Fernandes has been named the Premier League Player of the Week with an incredible 9.88 rating. 🤯😍

📷 whoscored.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
hensben:
You never can tell. Remember Kante is back so a three man midfield of Zak Kante and Enzo can win you even with our poor coach.
Same you said so much money will take you to 3rd. Yet na who dey bottom of league dey give you doggy style.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Blake755:
Bruno haters make una go hug transformer
😛😂😛
Bruno Fernandes has been named the Premier League Player of the Week with an incredible 9.88 rating. 🤯😍

📷 whoscored.com

Personally I don't have problem with Bruno but when christobam and expert17 compare aam with debruyne dey always vex me. Bruno is good but debruyne is better than him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
People wey get eye for little details

They'd tell us they don't know his use but boldly put 'attention to details' for their cv🤡

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
I also suspect some Ororo fans to be part of those wey claim not to know his use tongue

Honestly, it just occurred to me

So the haters are OroroXBruno fans🤧

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Some Maysee fans here gallantly defended him when goals were not coming and they kept on pushing different ridiculous stats.

You go hear things like best pass generator, G/A and some other ridiculous things.

If Leeyo was goal-barren and you could manage to see what Leeyo was contributing aside goals and you no fit see Weghorst own, then you be h_ypo_crite🤡
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
People dey see Bruno for dream oo

Is vdb still coming?🤡🤡

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
LostMyZeal:
I also suspect some Ororo fans to be part of those wey claim not to know his use tongue

Honestly, it just occurred to me

So the haters are OroroXBruno fans🤧

I'm a Big Ronaldo fan but I've never for once insult this guy.

In fact I hope we get to sign him. His a hardworking player TBH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
akwesenana:
Same you said so much money will take you to 3rd. Yet na who dey bottom of league dey give you doggy style.
How is that your headache if I aim higher for my team. You guys foolishly follow what Trevor usually dig that doesn’t make sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Santos07:
People dey see Bruno for dream oo

Is vdb still coming?🤡🤡
If someone has LostHisSense, he'll begin to hallucinate na. Why someone would just slander Bruno unnecessarily is baffling. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
everton4life:
If someone has LostHisSense, he'll begin to hallucinate na. Why someone would just slander Bruno unnecessarily is baffling. undecided
really baffling, he has saying senseless things lately
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2paid2Bmad: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
dreamxhaser:
I see lots of Braca and Chelshit Fans coming to this thread to spill their hatred.

Barca Fans, no worry, we go humble una for Old Trafford come Thursday. Better use una best XI ooooh. I no wan hear story like Dembele or Blade no dey.

Assholes

Omo this Manyoo fans dey get mind oooo…😂😂

Una tears go begin from Thursday no worry.

As a Barca fan, we no need the Europa ooo…but we go comot you first come dash anybody else. You see this Manyoo una go too collect even if na team B we field for una
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
akwesenana:
I'm tired of you guys

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

As a Barca fan, we no need the Europa ooo…but we go comot you first come dash anybody else. You see this Manyoo una go too collect even if na team B we field for una

You struggled in the first leg and only scored from half errors. But you’re confident of winning on Thursday.

🤡

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Leyqute:

You struggled in the first leg and only scored from half errors. But you’re confident of winning on Thursday.

🤡

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU28wjya4LU

Iqbal against Crystal Palace U21. I have huge hope on him. He is gonna come good for United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

As a Barca fan, we no need the Europa ooo…
Alaye your club has been accused of bribing head of referees and la Liga clubs are already making statements that they want the case to be investigated fully. Una own fit worst pass Juventus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
LostMyZeal:
Some Maysee fans here gallantly defended him when goals were not coming and they kept on pushing different ridiculous stats.

You go hear things like best pass generator, G/A and some other ridiculous things.

If Leeyo was goal-barren and you could manage to see what Leeyo was contributing aside goals and you no fit see Weghorst own, then you be h_ypo_crite🤡

Sometimes you say some things and you truly believe you're making sense. That's always shocking to me. Comparing his impact on the field of play to a situation like Messi's in his 'poor' season. What Messi was praised for was ASSISTS that season. Not pressures, or any hidden stats.

It's ASSISTS. Same thing KDB, Ozil, Fabregas and the likes are praised for. It's not pass generator or whatever nonsense you come up with.

Btwn, I kinda like weghorst and definitely see his impact in the team. Just hate when people type nonsense with confidence.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2023
Oasis007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU28wjya4LU

Iqbal against Crystal Palace U21. I have huge hope on him. He is gonna come good for United.

There are 2 things that he has to improve, namely his through the lines passing and his strength.

I am certain the reason Mainoo has overtaken him in ETH’s thinking is that strength issue. It is likely that Mainoo is able to withstand the senior players in training while Iqbal is still struggling a little.

I believe you have seen most of the Academy hopefuls now, so tell me what is the ideal position for Iqbal, Mainoo, Mejbri. If you answer the question correctly you will see that it is difficult to say which of them will definitely come good at United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 5:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Leyqute:

🤡
You also scored from an own goal chief plus I don't think a corner kick goal is an half error especially when it wasn't interfered with anybody before meeting the goal scorer,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 5:12am On Feb 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Haters go cry bro.

Man United go kill people children next season.

Let's say the truth. Aside Bayern, City, Napoli, Barca, and maybe Madrid, which teams fit play Man United without receiving serious beating?

Even Barca and Madrid na 50/50

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2023
United's next 4 games:

Barca - Europa League
Newcastle - League Cup Final
West Ham - Fa Cup
Liverpool - Premier League

4 Games 4 different competitions.
God give us strength oo 🙏🏾🙏🏾

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

You dont need Europa but Xavi and his coaching staff were jumping all over the place when Raphina equalized. Clown talk!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2023
ovoP:
he's been attended to at the hospital.. someone called the manager and now he's been attended to.

Hi bro, what's the update? Hope he's getting better.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrew444(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Trevor012:

Alaye your club has been accused of bribing head of referees and la Liga clubs are already making statements that they want the case to be investigated fully. Una own fit worst pass Juventus.

Dream on

Even Laliga president wey hate us don talk say nothing can be done as no evidence

But espanyol Sevilla ATM think say na them wise pass ,las las dem go keep quiet in shame like vardrid

Corrupt club wey the below deny them Laliga title grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

Omo this Manyoo fans dey get mind ooh…😂😂

How you go dey compere Barca where Man United dey? Na ment?

Do you think this is Messi days?

Lol beating sure for una, I can bet my balls on it.

Barca fans dont want to accept reality that their team isn't what It used to be. We as Man U fans went through that phase but later accept our fate and now we are seeing positive changes.

Because Barca don turn local champions for Laliga as Madrid lose form after WC, Na why una dey feels like kings ahbi.

You think say Man United na all those finished Laliga teams wey una dey trash?

Thursday no far, if you see one goal score for Old Trafford, I go hail una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2023
andrew444:

Dream on

Even Laliga president wey hate us don talk say nothing can be done as no evidence

But espanyol Sevilla ATM think say na them wise pass ,las las dem go keep quiet in shame like vardrid

Corrupt club wey the below deny them Laliga title grin
You lie too much.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrew444(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Trevor012:

You lie too much.

Shebi Barca points will be deducted like juventus ba ?

I will remind you

My words are final

(1) (2) (3) ... (12979) (12980) (12981) (12982) (12983) (12984) (12985) ... (14201) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.