Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8752409 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12992) (12993) (12994) (12995) (12996) (12997) (12998) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ellexy:
Case didn't bother getting involved before he mistakenly presses someone's neck

grin grin grin

LMAO it was Antony that implicated him the last time. This time he just told himself that he will not allow Bruno to put him in trouble
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
LostMyZeal:
Rashford and Antony have to embrace teamwork and pass to players with the best chance.

We saw an intense second half omo ... what a spirit.

United Fans own the social media till lipsrsealed

ETh should've removed Sancho instead of Weghorst because me no see wetin Sancho play tonight

I don't understand Antony holding on to the ball needlessly when there are options to make a simple pass. He's not even good on the ball, that thing dey always vex me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Barcelona and Ojoro na 5&6. That penalty was all shades of dubious.

Loved how Xavi went from smiling to straight face grin

Shameless Uefalona always looking for dubious advantage over their opponents ...na that penalty make our players especially Bruno Vecx.

Anyway, this habit of letting the game grow on us no dey sustainable oh. I guess we'll just have to get by with that until season ends.

Rumor has it that some Newcastle players dun congratulate us in advance.

#WeLoveUnited✌️

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
eph12:

Very brilliant. In the early days of the season, I had problem with his in-game management, but he is doing a lot much better now.

Yeah. Lol.

Remember that day he played Maguire as CF beside Ronaldo? grin

He has built the team steadily, piece by piece, block by block and here we are now. Outsmarted Xavi in that second half with his tactical changes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
I know Rashford wants to keep his goal scoring form but sometimes he should take the correct decision and pass the damn ball.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
That was a clear penalty. The Blame should be on rat mouth for pulling back Balde when he was not even a threat. The devil is a liar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Trevor012:

Bald headed man should stop starting games with wrong formations and making things difficult. Check the difference between an actual winger on the wings causing havoc and stoping balde from bombing forward with when a useless player like Fraudnandes was on that same wing.
the two goals came from the player you tag useless. Your wahala don tire us abeg.

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Egbon be like , “ my hand nor dey oooo

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
BTW I hope Rashford is fit for the final. It has been looking like we can't survive without his goals but today we showed we can. Araujo did a good job on him.

Also Degea has seriously improved his passing and playmaking thanks to Martínez and Varane who don't panic. We were comfortably passing out from the back atimes I was surprised. Long may it continue.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
eph12:

LMAO it was Antony that implicated him the last time. This time he just told himself that he will not allow Bruno to put him in trouble
He just jejely walked away

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
De gea that almost sold the match by passing to the opponent inside his box. Thank God for Casemiro jara. We for they lament by now if we had gone 2:0 down.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ellexy:
BTW I hope Rashford is fit for the final. It has been looking like we can't survive without his goals but today we showed we can. Araujo did a good job on him.

Also Degea has seriously improved his passing and playmaking thanks to Martínez and Varane who don't panic. We were comfortably passing out from the back atimes I was surprised. Long may it continue.

Kudos to him. He still passed directly to an opponent today tho grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Leyqute:

Kudos to him. He still passed directly to an opponent today tho grin
Omo thanks to Case who came to the rescue. Baby steps but the improvement is very obvious.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ray07:
the two goals came from the player you tag useless. Your wahala don tire us abeg.
Which 2 goals? First goal Sancho won the ball back and Fraudnandes was not even passing to Fred. First goal is all on Fred. 2nd goal had nothing to do with rat face.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thank otem the game no enter extra time.
Make them start dis night dey massage those boys. Newcastle don get almost a week of rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Trevor012:

L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
Lol jokes on you.
I am in a pole and commanding position to carry my league in Spain. Whether you remove Barcelona or not even without Pedri, gavi and dembele. Manchester united might still end up trophy less 😁😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
These guys no go kee me

😭😭😂

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Cyberrex:

Just imagine we win the quadruple, and the Royal family knights ETH

more tears 😭 😭

More tears to dem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Trevor012:

Bald headed man should stop starting games with wrong formations and making things difficult. Check the difference between an actual winger on the wings causing havoc and stoping balde from bombing forward with when a useless player like Fraudnandes was on that same wing.
Oga Trevor you never talk wetin Bruno do you?...man has been our best player since he came three seasons ago..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
ouzo1:

Baba I will leave dey digging to u....Na ur specialty.

I was even one of the people defending bald headed man here. I won't stop calling him out when he does nonsense.

Trevor012:

Those are last season trophies. Your foolish club was trophyless this season. This is just the beginning and with Ten Hagg era about to start, your club is going to be fighting for Europa every seasoncheesy cheesy

Trevor012:
You have one of the best coach in Europe and instead of supporting the board in allowing him build the team according to his image and philosophy like Pep and Klopp did at there various clubs you have been here constantly moaning for the past 2 days. Some people don't deserve good things.

Trevor012:

Average players lol. Who and who are those average players?

Go and check Eth comment about Pep during his first season in England and you will know the man has already carried out his research and knows what to expect in England. He is bringing in trusted players that already knows his system to enable him hit the ground running.

Trevor012:

We already have physical players without brains. He is going for the brains in De Jong,Erisksen, Martinez. Etc Technical and smart players unlike idiots like pernandes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is for rejecting us😂 😂 😂 😂

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
onyeomaonyeoma:

Oga Trevor you never talk wetin Bruno do you?...man has been our best player since he came three seasons ago..
Rat face has never been Manchester United best player in any season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ellexy:
I don't understand Antony holding on to the ball needlessly when there are options to make a simple pass. He's not even good on the ball, that thing dey always vex me.

I suspect he's not on same page with Rash sha

Because wetin dem do tonight na do me I do you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

Na Xavi give am that goal, if them born am we’ll make he hold ball near Araujo if e no go break him leg 🤣🤣

🤡

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Fvck you dead broke barkaaaaaa!!!

Fvck you De Jong!!

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Softwareguy21: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
You will be cursing Fred just now, the next minute he is giving you joy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joezinho:
Fvck you dead broke barkaaaaaa!!!

Fvck you De Jong!!

I love that grin grin grin. Very stupid boy. We use about 7 months to beg u to come to man u, u no answer. Were player

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Leyqute:

Yeah. Lol.

Remember that day he played Maguire as CF beside Ronaldo? grin

He has built the team steadily, piece by piece, block by block and here we are now. Outsmarted Xavi in that second half with his tactical changes.
Na that one shock me pass. But its all good now. He doesn't even wait till 70 or 80+ minutes to make his changes anymore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ellexy:
He just jejely walked away

grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lol jokes on you.
I am in a pole and commanding position to carry my league in Spain. Whether you remove Barcelona or not even without Pedri, gavi and dembele. Manchester united might still end up trophy less 😁😁

No need for unnecessary shalaye.

You chop am for Old Trafford abi you no chop am?

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
JayKayMaybachz:
This is for rejecting us😂 😂 😂 😂
He is going to win a trophy this season.
Oh he has already won a trophy this season 😁😁😁 and he is going to win the league and might win the copa del Rey.
He has a chance to win extra two trophies this season making it a total of 3 trophies this season and yet Manchester united might end up trophy less.

So the jokes on you bro 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12992) (12993) (12994) (12995) (12996) (12997) (12998) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.