Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8750598 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13000) (13001) (13002) (13003) (13004) (13005) (13006) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Hatrick in 4 matches. Ten hag no use sense at all. He for let Ronaldo stay. Chaiii.

No.

Any small mistake na Ronaldo dem for they blame. So it's better he left... however, we are chasing 1000 goals before retirement and 92 goals in a calendar year...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na when we wan play westham dem know say dem go pick form
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Hatrick in 4 matches. Ten hag no use sense at all. He for let Ronaldo stay. Chaiii.

Are you comparing Arab sand league to EPL?
grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
The GOAT just dropped another hatrick. 62nd hatrick of his career πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin
2 hatrick in epl at 37yrs old in a struggling team. Hope u know??

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player in the history to score Hat-trick in the first 45 minutes of Saudi Pro League. GOAT is already creating records in just 3 matches 😁

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Trevor012:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player in the history to score Hat-trick in the first 45 minutes of Saudi Pro League. GOAT is already creating records in just 3 matches 😁

The best player in the world!!! Viva ronaldo

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
62ND HAT-TRICK FOR THE GREATEST CRISTIANO RONALDO:

Hat-tricks before 30 years of age: 30

Hat-tricks after 30 years old: 32

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
So, this city buy Kalvin Phillips with all the hype just to bench his arse

What a pirry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Osihmen can't stop scoring!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

Name one who player who achieved all Ronaldo achieved in the EPL...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
In form players.

Ronaldo

Osihmen

Rashford

Vinicius

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Real Madrid shaaa.. Mtcheeew!! 😑
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Borntosmoke:

It is better we left him to go as a true red fan πŸ’―
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

Since that his injury last season he has not recovered fitness. The ship has sailed on that I think.
We don’t need another doctor. We are covered in that aspect.

Sure. We're covered in that aspect with Casemiro. But we should start planning 2-3 years ahead. Not saying we have to get KP. But we should be thinking about that position come this summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

...and using that faux comparison to form an opinion to diss the club he supports.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Leyqute:

...and using that faux comparison to form an opinion to diss the club he supports.

Some of those Ronaldo boys are just that..CR7 fanboys!!
Nothing concern them with club

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Name one who player who achieved all Ronaldo achieved in the EPL...

Name one player who played forever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Leyqute:

Sure. We're covered in that aspect with Casemiro. But we should start planning 2-3 years ahead. Not saying we have to get KP. But we should be thinking about that position come this summer.

Definitely. For next next season we actually need a capable Casemiro substitute and also another player to send Eriksen to the bench.

This current crop of academy midfielders might be able supply at least 2 squad midfielders in 2-3 years time, although more likely at 8 and 10 not 6.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 3:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Let me get something straight.
So at the time when the media were busy dismantling Greenwood, where people in this thread were nailing Greenwood on the cross 😁😁😁😁 where others were defending him.

This girl was still opening her pussssy for greenwood and they were busy smashing 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁.

Just discovered that she is pregnant for greenwood and they are now back together.

I know greenwood is probably not innocent but it looks like the girl is a Nice girl and she is really in love πŸ’•πŸ’• with greenwood.

I hope he has changed for good and just love and respect this girl because like it or not, she has literally saved his career.

Read from a confirm source that she dropped all the charges and even refused to testify against him, and even the photos that leaked online were leaked by her sister and she was not aware. She has even gone against the wish of her family by accepting him back. She has done well for him.

Seeing a girl like this in this generation isn't easy, i hope greenwood realizes that he has got a Queen besides him. He should do well by her and worships her for the rest of his Life.

She saved his life whether you like it or not, she saved his life.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:59am On Feb 26, 2023
OhBritannia:
So at the time when the media were busy dismantling Greenwood, where people in this thread were nailing Greenwood on the cross 😁😁😁😁 where others were defending him.

This girl was still opening her pussssy for greenwood and they were busy smashing 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁.

Just discovered that she is pregnant for greenwood and they are now back together.

I know greenwood is probably not innocent but it looks like the girl is a Nice girl and she is really in love πŸ’•πŸ’• with greenwood.

I hope he has changed for good and just love and respect this girl because like it or not, she has literally saved his career.

Read from a confirm source that she dropped all the charges and even refused to testify against him, and even the photos that leaked online were leaked by her sister and she was not aware. She has even gone against the wish of her family by accepting him back. She has done well for him.

Seeing a girl like this in this generation isn't easy, i hope greenwood realizes that he has got a Queen besides him. He should do well by her and worships her for the rest of his Life.

it is easy but it's important to know where to search. you will hardly find one in ATL for example.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Definitely. For next next season we actually need a capable Casemiro substitute and also another player to send Eriksen to the bench.

This current crop of academy midfielders might be able supply at least 2 squad midfielders in 2-3 years time, although more likely at 8 and 10 not 6.

We had one youth guy who had talents to be a 6 tho. Dylan Levitt or something. Can't remember his name. He was just too small and not strong enough, I think.

It may surprise you but Mainoo might fill that Casemiro hole (or groomed to fill it). I'm saying this going by the games he's played with the senior team.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Leyqute:

We had one youth guy who had talents to be a 6 tho. Dylan Levitt or something. Can't remember his name. He was just too small and not strong enough, I think.

It may surprise you but Mainoo might fill that Casemiro hole (or groomed to fill it). I'm saying this going by the games he's played with the senior team.

Dylan Levitt was more like a playmaking 8 with his passing range. He grew up with Jimmy Garner who was usually the 6.
I really liked Levitt but he struggled with the physical aspect of the game but I believe if he had graduated now he would have gotten a chance with ETH.

Regarding Kobbie Mainoo he probably could be rejigged to become a 6. He has been a CM/AM all his life though.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Some academy players that man u sell that pain me

Zaha
Pogba
Angel Gomez
Harrop
Garner
Januzaj
Andreas periera
Wilson

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2023
OhBritannia:

I love this love story. But this greenwood banny na beautiful womanoo. Footballers dey enjoy shaaa. See better thing wey person dey bang grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2023
OhBritannia:

Stop trying to paint it like a good thing or genuine love. She's likely suffering from Stockholm syndrome and what this does is encourage more women to stay in abusive relationship instead of leaving and getting justice.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Zaha
Pogba
Angel Gomez
Harrop
Garner
Januzaj
Andreas periera
Wilson

You're pained Man Utd sold Andreas Perreira? LoL. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Zaha
Pogba
Angel Gomez
Harrop
Garner
Januzaj
Andreas periera
Wilson

Josh Harrop is in League 2. Not Championship. Not League 1. League 2.

Sometimes due to emotional attachment we overate these young players. I am guilty of that myself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Josh Harrop is in League 2. Not Championship. Not League 1. League 2.

Sometimes due to emotional attachment we overate these young players. I am guilty of that myself.

His first match he look like someone that will cook scoring from Pogba assist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Borntosmoke:

His first match he look like someone that will cook scoring from Pogba assist

You can’t just assess over 1 game. Watch them over 1 or 2 years in the academy and reserves then judge them when they make their senior appearances.

When Kagawa was hyping Harrop I told him he was limited, and now he is in League 2.
Funny thing is at the same time he didn’t see the talent in Greenwood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Zaha
Pogba
Angel Gomez
Harrop
Garner
Januzaj
Andreas periera
Wilson

None of these players are doing well wherever the fvck they are right now so what's the pain?πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Inside Manchester United’s dressing room at Wembley featuring fans messages #MUFC
πŸ“₯ @Manchester_Utdfc

(1) (2) (3) ... (13000) (13001) (13002) (13003) (13004) (13005) (13006) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Odunharry(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.