Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8729299 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13016) (13017) (13018) (13019) (13020) (13021) (13022) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Borntosmoke:

You don confuse Obi supporters wey be messi fans for here. grin grin grin.

It's the Lord's doing grin

This is confusion season and soon that confusion wlll come upon that useless INEC chairman
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Trevor012:

This one is really foolish Sha.😂 FIFA increased the period in review from September to December to help your fraud. They already knew the world cup was rigged for Argentina to win. This banana brain dey post useless screenshot.

grin grin grin. Messi fans are just funny shaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Even my grand grand mother know that fifa is corrupt. All they do is for the benefit of messi. " Eenh we change the number of teams that played in fifa, we change penalty rule in world cup" All na to favour messi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Ellexy:
We too like wahala for this board shaa. Any argument without context is agenda agenda and that's what you're trying to do.

🤨
Where is the wahala? People rubbished this same trophy here cos Mourinho won it, na lie i talk. Mourinho won 3 trophies with United, yet people called him a failure. See how we are all celebrating winning a trophy again, where is the lie in that post...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Well deserved...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2023
While Weghorst is receiving a couple of accolades online and ETH is probably considering extending his loan or buying him, nairaland einsteins are ready to shoot him on sight

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Well deserved...

Very well deserved. She is solid.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Where is the wahala? People rubbished this same trophy here cos Mourinho won it, na lie i talk. Mourinho won 3 trophies with United, yet people called him a failure. See how we are all celebrating winning a trophy again, where is the lie in that post...
We celebrated winning that trophy on this thread bruh and every trophy that Mou won. The truth however is that fact that Mou wasn't just brought in to win the likes of Carabao and Europa especially seeing how the club sacked Van Gaal even though he just won the FA Cup.

Mourinho was brought in for the higher guns like the EPL and CL because of his track record and pedigree and he didn't do better than Ole on those fronts. That he won Carabao and Europa doesn't change this fact.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:

If ETH stops at carabao cup and Europa league he would also be branded a failure.

People are celebrating because they hope and believe that it is a first step in the right direction and a sign of bigger and better things to come

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Hohohohohohoho...Abeg, what similarities do Leeyo Supporters and Tinubu supporters have?

Clue: In fact, make I no drop clue

This is to remind all of you that indeed life isn't black & white.

How did it feel when you supported Leeyo, despite the glaring evidence of rigging and now, you're supporting Obi?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So, let's say you're an Obi supporter who's criticizing Tinubu's rigging right now, but you didn't criticize Messi when they rigged in his favour.

Just like the FG is the organizer of this shambles called election, that's how FIFA is the organizer of the WC cheesy cheesy

So, you see life abi?

Like I said, I'll always be here to expose the hypocrisy of people and bring to light their confusion. If you supported the robbery done in Leeyo's favour and you want to blame Tinubu then that's hypocrisy because the Modus Operandi is similar.

They're both rigging criminals supported and backed by organizers.

Take this dose of TRUTH today and ponder on it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2023
LostMyZeal:
Hohohohohohoho...Abeg, what similarities do Leeyo Supporters and Tinubu supporters have?

How did it feel when you supported Leeyo, despite the glaring evidence of rigging and now, you're supporting Obi?

So, let's say you're an Obi supporter who's criticizing Tinubu's rigging right now, but you didn't criticize Messi when they rigged in his favour.

Just like the FG is the organizer of this shambles called election, that's how FIFA is the organizer of the WC cheesy cheesy

So, you see life abi?

Like I said, I'll always be here to expose the hypocrisy of people and bring to light their confusion. If you supported the robbery done in Leeyo's favour and you want to blame Tinubu then that's hypocrisy because the Modus Operandi is similar.

I ask again. Was it FIFA that instructed Kolo Muani to miss that glorious last second chance that would have made France win the World Cup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2023
LostMyZeal:

So, you see life abi?

2018 world cup, the year when the last fifa the best was issued after a world cup;

MVP - LUKA MODRIC, who went on to win the Ballon d'Or ( Ronaldo was electric throughout the UCL)

Best coach - Deschamps ( There was Zidane that won the UCL)

Best GK - Tibo Courtois ( Keylor Navas had a far more impressive showing at the UCL)

Which is these did you or your cohorts come out to shout foul play?

Now, in a competition where Messi was the best player, second highest goal scorer, and won most MOTM awards, you think they'd give it to Benzema that his teammates and coach chased away and forced him to retirement?

Go and create your own award..

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Well some people called him a failure on this thread....

Thats why they are idiotic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
🚨🇦🇹 Marcel Sabitzer would be really happy to stay at #MUFC. Player is loving the club, relationship with Ten Hag.

[Fabrizio Romano]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Erik ten Hag will speak to the media this afternoon in his press conference ahead of West Ham in the FA Cup. #mufc
📥@Manchester_Utdfc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
🚨 Erik Ten Hag wants to add at least two significant signings to the Manchester United squad in the summer to maintain their momentum.

He believes Ajax's Mohammed Kudus has the attributes to excel in the Premier League.

(Source: ManUtdMEN)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ten Hag: "Anthony Martial is not available. Luke Shaw and Fred are questions for tomorrow."

Ten Hag: "Let's make myself clear: we didn't win it [Carabao Cup] with 11 players, we did win with a squad. The squad the whole season is so important. I count on them and know they will be ready. There are great months and great games ahead of us."

Ten Hag on any extra celebrations: "No. Nothing beyond, eh? Get back to work."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ten Hag: "Yesterday [in training] the players were enthusiastic and they had to celebrate the momentum. But after we settled down and got back to work. It was about recovery."

Ten Hag: "Everyone was involved [in winning the Carabao Cup], we did it collectively. It was the performance of the whole team, the whole squad.”

Ten Hag: "I know from my experience of previous jobs that it takes time for you to get into a way of playing. Principles, routines. Time is not always going with the results."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ten Hag: "I was not panicking [when results were poor] because I knew it was part of the process. You learn a lot during those weeks. You hate to lose, but you get some good lessons”

Ten Hag asked if the Liverpool fixture on the weekend is a distraction: "I think every game is important. Every game until now, the dressing room had the right attitude and approach. Game by game."

Ten Hag: "You said it [against Liverpool] is the biggest game, but is Barcelona not a big game? Game by game."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
eyezik3:
Ten Hag: "Anthony Martial is not available. Luke Shaw and Fred are questions for tomorrow."

Ten Hag: "Let's make myself clear: we didn't win it [Carabao Cup] with 11 players, we did win with a squad. The squad the whole season is so important. I count on them and know they will be ready. There are great months and great games ahead of us."

Ten Hag on any extra celebrations: "No. Nothing beyond, eh? Get back to work."

Martial is not still available to play but e come celebrate trophy on Sunday...Na when summer reach first undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
🔥 Friendly reminder that Casemiro and Bruno have never lost a game when starting together. #mufc

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
eyezik3:
🚨 Erik Ten Hag wants to add at least two significant signings to the Manchester United squad in the summer to maintain their momentum.

He believes Ajax's Mohammed Kudus has the attributes to excel in the Premier League.

(Source: ManUtdMEN)
Make this man sha no relegate Ajax, he has taken almost all their key players.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ellexy:
We celebrated winning that trophy on this thread bruh and every trophy that Mou won. The truth however is that fact that Mou wasn't just brought in to win the likes of Carabao and Europa especially seeing how the club sacked Van Gaal even though he just won the FA Cup.

Mourinho was brought in for the higher guns like the EPL and CL because of his track record and pedigree and he didn't do better than Ole on those fronts. That he won Carabao and Europa doesn't change this fact.
Alright chief, hoping for more glorious years for the team..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

If ETH stops at carabao cup and Europa league he would also be branded a failure.

People are celebrating because they hope and believe that it is a first step in the right direction and a sign of bigger and better things to come
It's such a joy to win trophies, see people like Elampiro who haven't posted here in a while coming out to celebrate. Long may this continue.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
🗞Erik ten Hag wants at least two significant signings in the summer to maintain #mufc's momentum next season.

Ten Hag believes Mohammed Kudus has the attributes to excel in the Premier League.

Man Utd have prioritised a new goalscorer and Erik ten Hag is also pushing for a midfield reinforcement. They could also recruit a centre-back to bolster their defence if Harry Maguire leaves this summer.

Erik ten Hag is open to a second pursuit of Frenkie de Jong and would endorse a move for Jude Bellingham if he is receptive to joining #mufc.

[Samuel Luckhurst]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
no offense 😁
Who said anything about Messi? Instead of you to apologise for posting rubbish, you countered your foolishness with even more stupídity. I'm 100% convinced you Messi fans have no sense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Of course the frauds will always have a rebuttal, just like their APC counterparts cheesy cheesy

A Message was passed, instead of you to ponder on it and move on, you're here defending BS

What a joke grin

I say again, if you support Leeyo and Criticize APC and Inec, you're a lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
LostMyZeal:
Of course the frauds will always have a rebuttal, just like their APC counterparts cheesy cheesy

A Message was passed, instead of you to ponder on it and move on, you're here defending BS

What a joke grin

I say again, if you support Leeyo and Criticize APC and Inec, you're a lipsrsealed

Loud aaam boss!!! grin grin grin grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
🚨🚨| Goals scored since 6th November:

1. #mufc - 50
2. Man City - 36
3. Arsenal - 26
4. Spurs - 24
5. Liverpool - 23

6. Chelsea - 6

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
LostMyZeal:

What a joke grin

Like a fine wine....aging doesn't trouble him...not like the Camel League warrior that was chased away by his boyhood club!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rumours have it that the "big club" is Man UTD lipsrsealed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
🏆 May 22, 1999: United's no.10 and no.18 score in a cup final against Newcastle at Wembley.

🏆 February 26, 2023: United's no.10 and no.18...

#MUFC || #CarabaoCup
Manchester went on to win treble 👑👑
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Match day guys...

I would love EtH to field a midfield of Casemiro - Sabitzer - Bruno

Or alternatively Casemiro - Fred - Sabitzer with Bruno as a false 9 flanked by Rashford and Antony but Weghorst might just retain his starting position meaning one of Fred/Sabitzer drops to the bench...

We have a lot of numbers in midfield but the problem is that only Casemiro and Bruno (I left out Eriksen because he is injured) are top class. We haven't seen enough of Sabitzer to decide if he can be an ultimate starter...

We should comfortably beat West Ham so we go into that game against Liverpool full of confidence...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13016) (13017) (13018) (13019) (13020) (13021) (13022) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.