Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841138 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13078) (13079) (13080) (13081) (13082) (13083) (13084) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

Telles and Tahith Chong need to be moved on.

I don’t think Alvaro Fernandez has the pace to keep up with EPL wingers, and he needs an EPL loan anyway.

i still believe in greenwood, mejbri, amad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
main24:

If Greenwood is going to come back to international football it will take couple of years.
He needs his personal space to get himself together mentally.

You see that girl the media said he wants to marry, it is possible he is not doing it willingly.
For a guy to marry a girl that accused you of r@pe undecided ... infact to even see the girl suppose dey vex you if you were innocent.

So Greenwood needs time to heal mentally. Then he can start training... getting back to form is another story on it's own.

After overcoming all these hurdles, then the real politics begins.
Whether the powers that be will allow him back into any professional game is unknowable.

P.S: After writing all these, I realize I might just be saying rubbish. cheesy grin So don't take it serious. What do I know?! lipsrsealed undecided
Greenwood was not innocent!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Borntosmoke:

i still believe in greenwood, mejbri, amad.

Yeah those ones still have some hope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
eph12:

Greenwood was not innocent!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Today makes it 3 months since Ronaldo showed Pessi who is boss in the World Cup final by scoring a sublime hat trick 🔥🔥🔥.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
My idol 🐐🔥🔥

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Uniyaba graduates are back grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
eyezik3:
Man Utd were eliminated from Europe by Spanish teams in their last five seasons:

❌2018—Sevilla (UCL Ro16)
❌2019—Barça (UCL QF)
❌2020—Sevilla (UEL SF)
❌2021—Villarreal (UEL final)
❌2022—Atlético (UCL Ro16)

But so far this season:

✅Barça (UEL playoff)
✅Betis (UEL Ro16)

📥 @Manchester_Utdfc
Spain's bitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
eyezik3:
Man Utd making their move for Jude Bellingham. Price starting from £110m and plenty of competition but talks have ramped up.[Jason Burt]

📥 @Manchester_Utdfc
😠

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
eyezik3:
Breaking News 🗞️

Machester is still interested in pursuing Mason Greenwood .

Hence it has been announced that the English Star shall be interviewed and probably might resume training session with the club
Good news 😎😎
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Happy 24th Birthday, Diogo Dalot ❤️

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
eyezik3:
Greenwood is spotted out with his pregnant partner — and plans to marry her. The Sun reports that 21-year-old Greenwood has told his family about his marriage plans.
📥@Manchester_Utdfc
Sharp shooter on and off the pitch 😎
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Erik ten Hag is set to get a new contract regardless of who owns the club. #mugc have told Ten Hag they want to reward him for the progress he has made since his arrival.

Ratcliffe's Ineos Group and Sheikh Jassim's 92 Foundation have said they both believe Erik ten Hag is the right coach to bring #mufc back to the top. [Simon Mullock,Mirror]
📥@Manchester_Utdfc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
NEXT MATCH 🔴

📸Edits by: @DMLKing
📥@Manchester_Utdfc

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Borntosmoke:

This make sense, Good to see them getting together again. The girl like greenwood die!!!
That rape allegation na setup jare, i said it here when the news broke that the girl might be using the allegation to hold on to Greenwood. We no kuku see video of the actual rape, na just him and her voice arguing we hear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
eph12:

What sort of reinforcement is this na? Who can these ones, aside Greenwood, displace in the first team? Please add LOL or smileys to posts like these so we know you're joking
😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
main24:

If Greenwood is going to come back to international football it will take couple of years.
He needs his personal space to get himself together mentally.

You see that girl the media said he wants to marry, it is possible he is not doing it willingly.
For a guy to marry a girl that accused you of r@pe undecided ... infact to even see the girl suppose dey vex you if you were innocent.

So Greenwood needs time to heal mentally. Then he can start training... getting back to form is another story on it's own.

After overcoming all these hurdles, then the real politics begins.
Whether the powers that be will allow him back into any professional game is unknowable.

P.S: After writing all these, I realize I might just be saying rubbish. cheesy grin So don't take it serious. What do I know?! lipsrsealed undecided
I be wan vex for you, then i saw the bolded 😁..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
TrebleChamp:
That rape allegation na setup jare, i said it here when the news broke that the girl might be using the allegation to hold on to Greenwood. We no kuku see video of the actual rape, na just him and her voice arguing we hear.
Lmao you need video of actual rape after hearing his voice in that audio, and he didn't deny the audio?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
eph12:

Lmao you need video of actual rape after hearing his voice in that audio, and he didn't deny the audio?
The girls dad said his daughters phone was hacked, he even claimed she was devastated about the report. Plus he was arrested, granted bail and wasn't charged for almost a year, until he was said to have broken his bail condition late last year. Wo make dem dey wine their selves dey go, they should sha allow my MG11 back on the pitch soonest...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
TrebleChamp:
The girls dad said his daughters phone was hacked, he even claimed she was devastated about the report. Plus he was arrested, granted bail and wasn't charged for almost a year, until he was said to have broken his bail condition late last year. Wo make dem dey wine their selves dey go, they should sha allow my MG11 back on the pitch soonest...
In all of these, I can't see where it was said that's not his voice in that audio. They may have settled out of court, doesn't mean he wasn't guilty of the allegations or at least some.

The good news is that both parties have settled their differences, and Greenwood will get back on the pitch soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
TrebleChamp:
I be wan vex for you, then i saw the bolded 😁..

😂🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
eph12:

In all of these, I can't see where it was said that's not his voice in that audio. They may have settled out of court, doesn't mean he wasn't guilty of the allegations or at least some.

The good news is that both parties have settled their differences, and Greenwood will get back on the pitch soon.
We heard them arguing, abi you hear the sound of the knacking? She could have lied he raped her based on the argument cos he was telling her to open up for him to penetrate. Men get accused wrongly of rape alot, and it will take a very good lawyer and grace of God for one to prove your innocent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Borntosmoke:

This make sense, Good to see them getting together again. The girl like greenwood die!!!

I feel like she's wanting a payday outta this.

She'd marry him, do anyhow and he can't threaten or say shit because she had leverage over him. Get divorced if she wants and still blackmail him at will.

And everyone would say he should appreciate her for not ruining his career earlier.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
kozmicity:

I feel like she's wanting a payday outta this.

She'd marry him, do anyhow and he can't threaten or say shit because she had leverage over him. Get divorced if she wants and still blackmail him at will.

And everyone would say he should appreciate her for not ruining his career earlier.

If his family notices this is the case, they should just have a plan B for his finances. Cos na there eye dey dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thank you ward prowse grin grin grin grin. It is needed!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
odizeey:

If his family notices this is the case, they should just have a plan B for his finances. Cos na there eye dey dey

It's the reason why I haven't really celebrated his welcome. I've been thinking about what his future might be like. But they might not this this far so early and they(his family) would just be happy to have the case dropped and when they start, if they start... It might be too late of that's the case.

Besides, I don't see any way a divorcee would hide his properties from his spouse in a divorce besides prenup. And I'm fully confident she won't sign a prenup if it was ordered. Anyway what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
TrebleChamp:
We heard them arguing, abi you hear the sound of the knacking? She could have lied he raped her based on the argument cos he was telling her to open up for him to penetrate. Men get accused wrongly of rape alot, and it will take a very good lawyer and grace of God for one to state your innocent.
I hear you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draw has been sealed grin grin. Thank you Southampton!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
TrebleChamp:

Me self think so
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
kozmicity:

It's the reason why I haven't really celebrated his welcome. I've been thinking about what his future might be like. But they might not this this far so early and they(his family) would just be happy to have the case dropped and when they start, if they start... It might be too late of that's the case.

Besides, I don't see any way a divorcee would hide his properties from his spouse in a divorce besides prenup. And I'm fully confident she won't sign a prenup if it was ordered. Anyway what do I know?

They just one wicked finance expert and one mad lawyer. Them go run am. Saul Goodman kind of lawyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
I read the story of a black American on Facebook a while back, boy said he attended a white college mate house party. While they were partying and having fun, a white girl was hitting on him but he kept turning her down. He needed to pee so the host told him to use the toilet in his Dad's office, while he was inside the toilet, the girl follow him into the office. He came out of the toilet and she grabbed him, trying to force him to have sex with her, he pushed her away and was walking towards the exit door when she tore her cloth and scream. People rushed in and saw her on the floor crying and shouting "he tried to rape me", they pounced on the boy and beat the shit out of him while he was pleading his innocence. The police came in, handcuffed him and was about taking him away, but the host Dad told them to hold on and he ask where the incident happened, they said in his office and he told the police he has a CCTV camera in his office. As soon as the girl heard this, she stopped crying and ask to go home. The police came back after watching the video and uncuffed the guy, handcuffed the girl and took her away. CCTV camera saved that boy from going to jail for a crime he didn't commit.

If you have ever been wrongly accused of rape or stealing and you don't have any evidence to immediately prove your innocence, you will understand why some of us don't believe this rape stories unless i see the actual video of the act or the case was proven beyond any doubt in Court..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Umu Burnley fit bell this cat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13078) (13079) (13080) (13081) (13082) (13083) (13084) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.