Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8839387 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13129) (13130) (13131) (13132) (13133) (13134) (13135) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2023
Mrviktor:

And the foolish malacia played it wide.
Them dey do country man on top pitch
The shot was blocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2023
eph12:

The shot was blocked

Do we still need 15 players?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2023
You Scummies lost a 2 goal lead at home to common Sevilla but Arsenal that lost the lead at Anfield is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023
eph12:

The shot was blocked

Forget the block, watch the trajectory again, that ball was going wide..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
kokaneprodigy:
You Scummies lost a 2 goal lead at home to common Sevilla but Arsenal that lost the lead at Anfield is your problem.
Modafvcker was knocked out by lowly sporting. Sporting wey spuds wan kill throway.
At the end of the day, your only trophy will be qualifying for UCL group stage after 600 years. Believe me kid, I'LL BE THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU.
Puta grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Antony will soon frustrate the living hell out of his fellow attackers..Simple square passes to put others through on goal dey always hard am..

As for Scamcho, niggas who were clamouring for him, did you guys really get to watch him?..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
adebayo201:

Do we still need 15 players?
At this rate, more than 15. Because we will need to replace some of the ones that were bought this season

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
kokaneprodigy:
As usual. You go just run dey bleat all over the place without any substance.
Show us where anyone dragged Arsenal for losing a 2 goal lead on this thread. Match that people were even praising both teams for playing a good game.

Attention seeking drug dealer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
eph12:

At this rate, more than 15. Because we will need to replace some of the ones that were bought this season
😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Na only you be Man U fan. Na only you Arsenal fan.

Judge, victim and offender at the same time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
eph12:

The shot was blocked

It was going way wide.

But ghost is just a fool.

See erikson
See anthony.he carry ball give malacia

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
patrickmuf:
In the return leg, we will get to see a midfield 3 of Casemiro, Eriksen, and Sabitzer...Not bad if you ask me.
the defence is the issue. if Shaw is available for LCB then it'd be manageable.
Lindelof and Shaw can still run the show from back. Maguire has heavy bad luck at this stage, the whole team has to be on song for him to play decently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mrviktor:

It was going way wide.

See erikson
he passed the ball to the most relaxed, least likely scorer in the picture. I'm sure the pass even surprised Malacia. that's what happens when a striker is low on confidence. even a half turn swipe at the ball with his left foot will be a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
ChristineC:
the defence is the issue. if Shaw is available for LCB then it'd be manageable.
Lindelof and Shaw can still run the show from back. Maguire has heavy bad luck at this stage, the whole team has to be on song for him to play decently.
Shaw should be fit for the r the return leg. I just don't want to see Maguire starting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mrviktor:
A back 3 of shaw... Mactominay nd Maguire should play..

Dalot nd malacia as wing backs
You no even mention Bissaka, na Dalot again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
ChristineC:
he passed the ball to the most relaxed, least likely scorer in the picture. I'm sure the pass even surprised Malacia. that's what happens when a striker is low on confidence. even a half turn swipe at the ball with his left foot will be a goal.
Walahi, some strikers will score that goal themselves and not pass even with their back to the goal post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
ChristineC:
Walahi, some strikers will score that goal themselves and not pass even with their back to the goal post. But, I can’t blame him sha passing the ball to someone who fked up. Human beings aren’t satisfied if he had played that himself or passed to elanga and both missed it, we will hear another thing that he should have passed to Malacia or Eriksene who is faraway. Instead of blaming the person who couldn’t score the pass given to him, na person wey pass be the scape goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
If I remember how they equalized the first goal that caused more pressure, I can’t but say they should sell that malacia and get a better lb. You are not aware of your surroundings and you left ball that was supposed to have been bude out of the box. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bjteensdes24:

Walahi, some strikers will score that goal themselves and not pass even with their back to the goal post. But, I can’t blame him sha passing the ball to someone who fked up. Human beings aren’t satisfied if he had played that himself or passed to elanga and both missed it, we will hear another thing that he should have passed to Malacia or Eriksene who is faraway. Instead of blaming the person who couldn’t score the pass given to him, na person wey pass be the scape goat
Elanga and Erikson were actively calling for the ball. that's how you know the players switched on for the moment. it will take a Yakubu-style misfortune for Elanga, which was the simplest pass by the way, to miss from there.
Weghorst is a pro footballer. I believe he should know the individual qualities of his teammates. Malacia was the worst option of the 4 actions he could have taken. it's not about him shooting off target in hindsight. even if he had scored the goal, it wouldn't change the fact.
Malacia is having big concentration issues, not just about the last game. from where I was, de Gea's instruction of "away" was loud enough in the noise for that first goal United conceded. the guy still let the ball bounce and conceded an own goal to rub it in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mrviktor:

It was going way wide.

See erikson
The thing tire me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
ChristineC:
Elanga and Erikson were actively calling for the ball. that's how you know the players switched on for the moment. it will take a Yakubu-style misfortune for Elanga, which was the simplest pass by the way, to miss from there.
Weghorst is a pro footballer. I believe he should know the individual qualities of his teammates. Malacia was the worst option of the 4 actions he could have taken. it's not about him shooting off target in hindsight. even if he had scored the goal, it wouldn't change the fact.
Malacia is having big concentration issues, not just about the last game. from where I was, de Gea's instruction of "away" was loud enough in the noise for that first goal United conceded. the guy still let the ball bounce and conceded an own goal to rub it in.

I am not too sure about the bolded
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
ChristineC:
Na Shaw injury if not, e no suppose dey that first eleven. Same thing keep happening, it was Bissaka against Arsenal or so. Don’t really know what goes on in their mind when they supposed to clear ball away
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sigh.

Tired of complaining about Maguire.

I'm just a fan, There's nothing I can do.

Maguire and lindelof in our defence again... Oboooooiii

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Licha out of the season. We still have 14 games to play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Martinez fractured a bone in his foot just as i suspected. Varane out for a few weeks. As soon as Casemiro and Eriksen link up we get Magellof back. Rashford and Garnacho out injured. Martial is a doctor. This season might just be about to go pear-shaped.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Puntingnoob: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

Martinez fractured a bone in his foot just as i suspected. Varane out for a few weeks. As soon as Casemiro and Eriksen link up we get Magellof back. Rashford and Garnacho out injured. Martial is a doctor. This season might just be about to go pear-shaped.
This season is about to go pear-shaped (wrong)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

The run in isn't looking good for us. But making top four should not be that difficult for us. It's the cup competitions that I'm not sure about anymore.

With Rashford and Garnacho back we may have a chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
EtH will bench Martial this weekend going by his recent pressers. Else he might pick an injury.

Expect WhoGhost and Elanga or Sancho on Sunday. Plus Magwaya and Lindelof at the heart of defence.

My point? Don't be disappointed if things go bad. Anything can happen with those kinds of players on the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Ole made top 4 twice with these two as our starting CBs, ten Hag has no excuse whatsoever. 👍🏻

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Na this Licha injury dey mad me sef undecided, out of the season entirely, omo cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2023
Jokerman:
Ole made top 4 twice with these two as our starting CBs, ten Hag has no excuse whatsoever. 👍🏻

And Ole also won numerous trophies with them too while playing a high line defence and insisting on playing out from the back..

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Na this Licha injury dey mad me sef undecided, out of the season entirely, omo cry

What if it was now the Achilles that it was initially feared to be?
Na 9 months be that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13129) (13130) (13131) (13132) (13133) (13134) (13135) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Geestunnar(m), Jamiuokolaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.