Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8752288 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13180) (13181) (13182) (13183) (13184) (13185) (13186) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by glimpse33(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
EPL won't be ready for us imagine defending against Sancho, Rashford, Antony then seeing Garnacho, Amad and Greenwood coming on. MANCHESTER UNITED IS COOKING 🔪

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
CrystalTiger:

That Guimaraes na better complete midfielder abeg..Shame we'll need arms and legs to get him out of Newcastle..

Let’s get our own Guimaraes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
eph12:

Why must we get that Guimares? There are other Guimares around the world

Leyqute:

Let’s get our own Guimaraes

Since its looking like the Glaziers aren't selling, they'd probably go spend all summer chasing Bellingham...

Let's all hope they're now repentant or for a better scouting system come summer..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
eph12:

grin grin dey play o

We won carling cup hooray

Make them dey play...

Nah annoyance I go take sleep yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jokerman:
NEW AGENDA 

Manchester City were Premier League champions before signing Haaland, now they’re 7 points off the top even tho he has scored 21 league goals.

They should not have signed him, he made them worse
Is this agenda still agending or we should move on?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Borntosmoke:

See this one grin grin grin. See your stat self. I don't know how you go watch debruyne and fernades and conclude that fernades is better than debruyne. How is halaand and eriksen still having the same number of assist as Bruno this season. Na sentiment some of unaa dey used watch ball. Na you suppose rest.
Bruno Fernandes and Lionel Messi are the only two players to have scored 50+ goals and provided 50+ assists across all competitions in Europe's top five leagues since Bruno joined Man United. 👏
Go and hug transformer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
glimpse33:
EPL won't be ready for us imagine defending against Sancho, Rashford, Antony then seeing Garnacho, Amad and Greenwood coming on. MANCHESTER UNITED IS COOKING 🔪
who is this boy hair stylist,looks like clown
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
glimpse33:
Abeg remove that Yahoo boy from there scammacho and the R2 master aka Brazilian pocolee 😂😂
I wish greenwood will be back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Blake755:

Bruno Fernandes and Lionel Messi are the only two players to have scored 50+ goals and provided 50+ assists across all competitions in Europe's top five leagues since Bruno joined Man United. 👏
Go and hug transformer

When Bruno win 2 pfa, third place in balloon dor and top assist in premier league 3 times, u come and compare him with debruyne. Hope you know Ozil, iniesta, xavi, modric doesn't have this record. grin grin grin. and those Bruno goals pls can u separate penalty from those goals, I want to check something grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Our women are giving me plenty joy. I pray they March on to win the WSL this season..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Our women are giving me plenty joy. I pray they March on to win the WSL this season..

That would be great but I would be happy with Top 3 and Champions League qualification.

It will come down to our game against City and Chelsea vs Arsenal.

Hopefully we can get reinforcements next season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Blake755:

Go and hug transformer

Bruno the penalty merchant
Meanwhile debruyne have only scored 9 penalties. Make unna dey talk nonsense . grin grin grin grin grin. Nonsense dey sweet for mouth😂😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evestar200(f): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Our Girls are giving us Joy

Champions League football is certain for us even if we don't win the league.

United Women are Six points clear of second place Manchester City

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evestar200(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
1. Man Utd—47 pts (19 matches)
2. Man City—41 pts (18 matches)
3. Chelsea—40 pts (16 matches)
4. Arsenal—38 points (17 matches)

United extend their lead at the top of the FAWSL after a 94th-minute winner vs. Aston Villa 😲

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Bruno the penalty merchant
Meanwhile debruyne have only scored 9 penalties. Make unna dey talk nonsense . grin grin grin grin grin. Nonsense dey sweet for mouth😂😂😂😂
The guy brought stats where 1 player had played 32 games more and did not understand the data he presented.

Abeg find out if it was Haaland that was giving KdB 20 assists in 2019/20 season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evestar200(f): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
With that last minute winner Manchester United Women extend their lead at the top of the #BarclaysWSL!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

That would be great but I would be happy with Top 3 and Champions League qualification.

It will come down to our game against City and Chelsea vs Arsenal.

Hopefully we can get reinforcements next season.
they are showing the right mentality. they could just win it.
whenever I see their games, I wonder where they learnt how to cross. check out the delivery from the RB for the first equalizer? heads up, right weigh and bent away from the keeper after a 35 yard sprint. it was intentional and it was accurate! it's a complete contrast with our boys. is this coaching or the technique is not just there?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
📝 - Mason Greenwood thinks he is done at United and will never put the shirt on again. #mufc [@TheSunFootball]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
ChristineC:
they are showing the right mentality. they could just win it.
whenever I see their games, I wonder where they learnt how to cross. check out the delivery from the RB for the first equalizer? heads up, right weigh and bent away from the keeper after a 35 yard sprint. it was intentional and it was accurate! it's a complete contrast with our boys. is this coaching or the technique is not just there?

A bit of both. The new coach is good but we also dumped a few mechanical or unintelligent players over the past 2-3 years.
The only crucial players that have been there from the start are probably Galton, Zelem, Toone, and the CB Turner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
🚨🇦🇷 Marcos Rojo: “One day I went to Solskjaer’s office to tell him to let me leave for the other club or put in the starting lineup, but he told me that Maguire had to play yes or yes because of the money they paid for him. He [Maguire] was making huge mistakes already and I told to Solskjaer: “Son of a b*tch let me play because this guy is making huge mistakes every week… [laughs].”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 29, 2023
Blake755:
🚨🇦🇷 Marcos Rojo: “One day I went to Solskjaer’s office to tell him to let me leave for the other club or put in the starting lineup, but he told me that Maguire had to play yes or yes because of the money they paid for him. He [Maguire] was making huge mistakes already and I told to Solskjaer: “Son of a b*tch let me play because this guy is making huge mistakes every week… [laughs].”

grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:14am On Apr 29, 2023
cool

Sheikh Jassim has submitted his final bid for Manchester United. 🚨🔴🇶🇦

In addition to figure to buy the Club, Qatari’s proposal also includes a plan to invest a further significant amount of additional capital and infrastructure investment into the Club directly.

- Fabrizio Romano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Less than 100m.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2023
Oasis007:
cool

Sheikh Jassim has submitted his final bid for Manchester United. 🚨🔴🇶🇦

In addition to figure to buy the Club, Qatari’s proposal also includes a plan to invest a further significant amount of additional capital and infrastructure investment into the Club directly.

- Fabrizio Romano

This kind of deal does not pass the nitrogen test. If the deal does not push the club deeper into debt then it can pass the stringent nitrogen regulations. Debt is good and being debt free is anathematic.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2023
CapitalCee:
Am I the only one that is not comfortable with the signing of Kane at this stage of his Career? We need a striker that is Under-25. If we have the Qataris we can sign Kane and another young striker, because Kane for me has the Sanchez-vibes and Lukaku-to-Chelsea vibe written all over it
👌
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2023
The first time I heard of Caicedo he was being linked to Manchester United but as usual, the fans wanted established footballers and will always pressure the board to sign established players. Now, the same fans want the board to go after Caicedo and pay a huge fee.

If anyone had dared mentioned Bruno Guimaraes here when he played in France, people would have written him off because he plays in the French league.

The club should not pay above 50m for any player and should go after players who are excellent on the ball and have high work rate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2023
patrickmuf:
The first time I heard of Caicedo he was being linked to Manchester United but as usual, the fans wanted established footballers and will always pressure the board to sign established players. Now, the same fans want the board to go after Caicedo and pay a huge fee.

If anyone had dared mentioned Bruno Guimaraes here when he played in France, people would have written him off because he plays in the French league.

The club should not pay above 50m for any player and should go after players who are excellent on the ball and have high work rate.
This is it. We always love when clubs find gems but when it's our turn to find we would start saying we want established.

In the end, we need bette implementation. Our scouts dey work contrary to what we think.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2023
nitrogen:
Less than 100m.
make we leave hate and jealousy aside . . . Man City the really run their club well.

Every players the literally asked to united united to sign, man City end up signing them.

From Dias, Akaji, Alvarez and Halland.
Have this players been delivering, yes they have for me especially Akaji. The guy really surprised me.
These guys could have been united players if we had competent board and not delusional money drunk individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

A bit of both. The new coach is good but we also dumped a few mechanical or unintelligent players over the past 2-3 years.
The only crucial players that have been there from the start are probably Galton, Zelem, Toone, and the CB Turner.

The women's team RB is a world class player o. She's like Trent Arnold, but with better defending ability.

There's a reason why she has 16 assists in all competition this season. Her crosses are God tier level, if I'm allowed to use that adjective grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2023
patrickmuf:

Some fans and club owners has really dealt with us.

Have you forgotten about Enzo way Chelsea buy for big money grin . . . United were ask to go for this for very small money o. Boards, some fans and coach no gree.

Benfica got him for £4 mil and made a whopping fu*ked up gain.

Diaz of Liverpool pain me pass. Ralf asked those greedy fu*k to sign him but still no. sad

United need to start taking risk with this kind of deals. Least we got Gernacho for a very good price and over paid for Amad and Pelistri. All thanks to Ole and Woodward.

Brighton just got Pedro from Watford. Few years from now, that guy and Encizo would fetch them good money.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dfrost: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Ray07:
make we leave hate and jealousy aside . . . Man City the really run their club well.

Every players the literally asked to united united to sign, man City end up signing them.

From Dias, Akaji, Alvarez and Halland.
Have this players been delivering, yes they have for me especially Akaji. The guy really surprised me.
These guys could have been united players if we had competent board and not delusional money drunk individuals.

Now again, they are dragging feet on Osimhen Victor.

I do n tire for their matter honestly. Alvarez own pain me to my marrow 😠🥴😥🤕😔
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2023
The Glaziers are using those big money signings to launder money, e be like they always strike a "never to be disclosed" agreement with the selling clubs. This is the only reason i can think of at this point 😁...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13180) (13181) (13182) (13183) (13184) (13185) (13186) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.