Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8857074 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13223) (13224) (13225) (13226) (13227) (13228) (13229) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:50am On May 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I act like I don't care but I'm praying deep down , Man U gets ratcliffe ,that will be the end of y'all.

imagine ten hag with an Arab owner,the squad depth and spending will be insane,no thank you.

Nnamdi.

Warn yourself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:59am On May 13, 2023
Glazers and Rat are collaborating scammers hoping to get an increased Sheikh bid. I hope he ignores the American schemes and his Chelsea crook..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2023
We had a game in hand over Newcastle, now it's even. God hep us....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2023
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
24m
Ten Hag: "I won't drop David de Gea. No way. He will definitely play. Contract talks are the reason of recent mistakes? No, I don't think that's a reason; David is so experienced". 🚨🔴 #MUFC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2023
Jokerman:
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
24m
Ten Hag: "I won't drop David de Gea. No way. He will definitely play. Contract talks are the reason of recent mistakes? No, I don't think that's a reason; David is so experienced". 🚨🔴 #MUFC

People wey know pass the coach should come out grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2023
🚨💰 Solskjaer on Glazer departure: "It's got to be done. Old Trafford is neglected. The training center has been neglected. We have to catch up with the other teams." #MUFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2023
🚨💰 Ole Gunnar Solskjær on Erling Haaland: "I asked for £4m for him [six months before taking over] but #mufc didn’t sign him."
@SunSport
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2023
🚨🚨🌕| BREAKING: #mufc have presented their project and financial proposal to Napoli's Kim Min-jae. He is keen on a move to United. [@Santi_J_FM]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨🚨🌕| BREAKING: #mufc have presented their project and financial proposal to Napoli's Kim Min-jae. He is keen on a move to United. [@Santi_J_FM]

Bye bye Maguire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2023
May today not be another day of lamentations in jesus name..

I dey fear that lopetegui.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2023
Jokerman:
(1) Haaland
(2) Saka
(3) Ødegaard
(4) De Bruyne
(5) Rashford

Erling Haaland won the Football Writers’ Association Footballer of the Year award with the largest share of votes since the Premier League era started (82%) 🔥

Kane scoring 25 goals in a season nd nobody is even mentioning his name anywhere.. See how dey sneaked in Rashford.
His season wasn't even good.

He has a good spell between December nd March.

D rest has been horrible

Kane has been consistent all season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨💰 Solskjaer on Glazer departure: "It's got to be done. Old Trafford is neglected. The training center has been neglected. We have to catch up with the other teams." #MUFC
They all new but kept mute cos they didn't want to upset the Glaziers, God bless Cristiano Ronaldo for speaking out....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨💰 Ole Gunnar Solskjær on Erling Haaland: "I asked for £4m for him [six months before taking over] but #mufc didn’t sign him."
@SunSport
Mourinho would have called out the board for now signing Haaland, but haterz will say he is creating crises. Ole that didn't create crisis was still sacked for poor performance. If Ten Hag like let him not demand for players and pressurise the board to sign them, he will be sacked too if result doesn't improve whether he causes crises or not....

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2023
TrebleChamp:
They all new but kept mute cos they didn't want to upset the Glaziers, God bless Cristiano Ronaldo for speaking out....

Rooney still livking the Glazers ass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2023
Jokerman:

Rooney still licking the Glazers ass
😁

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:52am On May 13, 2023
TrebleChamp:

But you were one of the most vociferous Glazer supporters here. When I said that Old Trafford needed repairs you kept saying it was a lie and that the Glazers had spent enough money in maintaining the club.

Long before Cristiano Ronaldo spoke up about the need for repairs some of us here said the same thing but you were supporting the Glazers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2023
afrodoc2:

But you were one of the most vociferous Glazer supporters here. When I said that Old Trafford needed repairs you kept saying it was a lie and that the Glazers had spent enough money in maintaining the club.

Long before Cristiano Ronaldo spoke up about the need for repairs some of us here said the same thing but you were supporting the Glazers.
grin grin grin Post Receipts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:16am On May 13, 2023
KingTom:

LOL. He knows it’s true. After nitrogen he was one of the biggest Glazer apologists here and now he is going after his own clan.

I remember when I said I had seen some dilapidated parts of Old Trafford and nitrogen said I was wrong. It made me think he must have carried out a detailed inspection of every corner of the place.

Treble was one of those co-signing his stance then but now he has the unmitigated gall and temerity to call some people Glazer ass lickers. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2023
TrebleChamp:

Them say Ronaldo disrespect the club. He will be honoured for his bravery one day.

You think say him no know wetyn dey at stake by speaking up?

His legacy was at stake.

His statue will be erected by Arab money next season for bravery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:24am On May 13, 2023
If there is any doubt about how incompetent those leeches are, just see how they are struggling to sell the club. They started selling in Dec and now it is May.
The club can’t make transfer plans because we don’t know who our owners will be next season, which means we don’t know how much money will be available for transfers.

The way things are going next season might already be a struggle due to the wretched Glazers.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2023
afrodoc2:

Now tha the idolo have spoken. A man we trust. We can argue no more.

We only listen to idolo

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2023
afrodoc2:

You know my position on the Glaziers, so stop twisting it Doc. Glaziers spent over a billion pounds on signing players, they spent on players and i rightly defended them on this. Ronaldo's interview opened my eyes to how they messed up the club, and i have been criticising them since that interview. Former players new about the rot but all kept quiet, hate him or not Ronaldo did well by speaking out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2023
KingTom:

😁 No mind afro.doc2 jare, he knows why a defended the Glaziers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2023
TrebleChamp:
😁 No mind afro.doc2 jare, he knows why a defended the Glaziers.
Refer to discussions on 10th Dec, 2021 😶
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:38am On May 13, 2023
odizeey:

Now tha the idolo have spoken. A man we trust. We can argue no more.

We only listen to idolo

grin

So me sef I no reach to be idolo?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2023
The same Old Trafford that Expert.17 (a known Ronaldo hater) claimed the Glaziers have been renovating, cos Ronaldo said exposed the rot 😁. Una go praise and worship Ronaldo las las....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:49am On May 13, 2023
TrebleChamp:
The same Old Trafford that Expert.17 (a known Ronaldo hater) claimed the Glaziers have been renovating, cos Ronaldo said exposed the rot 😁. Una go praise and worship Ronaldo las las....

Thank you my brother.

They were renovating at bare minimum levels. When I mentioned it Glazer apologists like nitrogen, expert, and treble said I was lying. Until Ronaldo co-signed it and some of his fans finally switched over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2023
Ronaldo was the only player bold enough to speak out....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2023
afrodoc2:

Thank you my brother.

They were renovating at bare minimum levels. When I mentioned it Glazer apologists like nitrogen, expert, and treble said I was lying. Until Ronaldo co-signed it and some of his fans finally switched over.
Doc calm down 😁. You don't work at Old Trafford so couldn't have known how bad it was, to see Ole saying this now shows that it was/is a terrible situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:01pm On May 13, 2023
Omo we need to beat Wolves today, that League Table is not looking good. If we win all our remaining match, we qualify for CL next season simple...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:02pm On May 13, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Doc calm down 😁. You don't work at Old Trafford so couldn't have known how bad it was, to see Ole saying this now shows that it was/is a terrible situation.

The people that posted the flooded toilets do they work at Old Trafford?
I said I had seen some run down looking parts on a visit there but certain people who were automatic Glazer apologists attacked me automatically without checking out if I was right or not.

Thank God their idolo corroborated what I said. Overnight they became Glazer antagonists.

Miracle no dey tire Jesus. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2023
afrodoc2:

The people that posted the flooded toilets do they work at Old Trafford?
I said I had seen some run down looking parts on a visit there but certain people who were automatic Glazer apologists attacked me automatically without checking out if I was right or not.

Thank God their idolo corroborated what I said. Overnight they became Glazer antagonists.

Miracle no dey tire Jesus. grin
Ok you and Ronaldo did well to expose the rot 😁, even though i don't remember arguing this with you. My defence of Glaziers was always on spending on players, which they truly did but weyrey Woodward burnt it all on useless players....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13223) (13224) (13225) (13226) (13227) (13228) (13229) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), Shynaboy1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.