Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,880 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8824589 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13320) (13321) (13322) (13323) (13324) (13325) (13326) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2023
afrodoc:

So he is not allowed to voice his opinion about selling players he wants sold from his squad again? shocked

Hiaan!!!

His own is to buy o. If they like let the squad be up to 100. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2023
odizeey:

His own is to buy o. If they like let the squad be up to 100. cheesy

Overbuying without selling is what killed Chelshit last season. How coach wan train 100 players properly. He needs to voice out abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Afrodoc and eph12, I want someone to tell me something positive even if it's a lie.

Just tell me they are a few things yet to be sorted out and the deal will be announced. Una dey add to my worries.

See Arsenal buying players while we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2023
afrodoc:

Overbuying without selling is what killed Chelshit last season. How coach wan train 100 players properly. He needs to voice out abeg
He'll use the ones he wants. Others to be sent to reserves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2023
patrickmuf:
Sheikh Jassim wetin dey happen? Why them never announce the deal na?

Greed my broda, greed. £6b isn't enough for the greedy bas.tards, they were hoping Ratcliffe will make a new bid which will force the Sheikh to raise his own bid.

Hopefully the deal is announced early July...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Greed my broda, greed. £6b isn't enough for the greedy bas.tards, they were hoping Ratcliffe will make a new bid which will force the Sheikh to raise his own bid.

Hopefully the deal is announced early July...

Greed? If they are so greedy why is the manager not voicing out his frustration? This delay in selling the club will mess up the player transfers o!

If we fans can voice out our concerns, why can’t the manager do the same?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

That your 50 million plus greenwood for mount won't be a bad idea.

Add Enzo Fernandes to the mix and you can have Greenwood for two weeks. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2023
Leyqute:

Yes. They should give us Enzo Fernandez and Nkunku and we will give them Mason Greenwood’s shooting training video…….for 2 weeks.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz10: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Replacing Eriksen with Pason Pount.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
The only good thing about this mount deal is he's still 24.

Meaning he would still have resell value even after 4 or 5 years.

Im more worried about the defense and striker position.

Maguire and degea is bad.
Maguire and degea and lindelof is worse.
Maguire degea bissaka is wtf.
Maguire degea lindelof dalot and bisaka is hellish.
Maguire degea lindelof Fred dalot bisaka mactominay is horrible.

We need to sell or release all of them if this man is still insisting on building from the back..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mrviktor:
The only good thing about this mount deal is he's still 24.

Meaning he would still have resell value even after 4 or 5 years.

Im more worried about the defense and striker position.

Maguire and degea is bad.
Maguire and degea and lindelof is worse.
Maguire degea bissaka is wtf.
Maguire degea lindelof dalot and bisaka is hellish.
Maguire degea lindelof Fred dalot bisaka mactominay is horrible.

We need to sell or release all of them if this man is still insisting on building from the back..
grin grin grin
Release them nao, let's see who will lose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
afrodoc:

Yes. They should give us Enzo Fernandez and Nkunku and we will give them Mason Greenwood’s shooting training video…….for 2 weeks.

grin grin grin

Knowing the kind of mugu Boehly is, he might actually agree to this deal if you package it well.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
larride:

Na Ogun go kill them.
plus amadioha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Even the press wey dey always link us with every player don tire.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Leyqute:

Calm down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
I watch greenwood clip for 1 hour and I began to curse Brazilian Poco lee..., Greenwood shot accuracy is on a different level.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Calm down.

Take it or leave it bro. If you drag your feet, the duration reduces to 1 week.

And it’s a lifetime offer, tbh grin

Imagine all the good having Greenwood Greenwood’s training videos would do for your whole squad. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Englishisamust:
I watch greenwood clip for 1 hour and I began to curse Brazilian Poco lee..., Greenwood shot accuracy is on a different level.. undecided undecided undecided

Greenwood is better than all the options we currently have in CF and RW. And he can be a capable deputy to Bruno in AM. The only area where he is a bit limited is the left wing, and I’m not too sure about that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Leyqute:

Take it or leave it bro. If you drag your feet, the duration reduces to 1 week.

And it’s a lifetime offer, tbh grin

Imagine all the good having Greenwood Greenwood’s training videos would do for your whole squad. grin
We don't want again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We don't want again.
grin
Can you at least relay the offer to Boehly? He might be pissed at you for passing over this deal without informing him first.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
patrickmuf:
Even the press wey dey always link us with every player don tire.
I heard he's planning to buy Tottenham instead cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
KingTom:

I heard he's planning to buy Tottenham instead cry
😳😳😳 If Glazers no sell I swear I go carry their pictures enter Akpabuyo...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
City wey dey enter advanced negotiations to sign Rice, Kovacic and Philips nko undecided?

Na wa for Pep..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
But this thing that this Todd Bohely wants to do, is it allowed?..Seems nigga just beat the FFP system with this his new French club..

Very smart though..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
patrickmuf:
😳😳😳 If Glazers no sell I swear I go carry their pictures enter Akpabuyo...
Wetin be this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
KingTom:

Wetin be this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
E get one baba wet fit flog the hell out of them every night until them sell the club. Na Joe Glazer I want make them use koboko design him body. Useless muda4kas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
afrodoc:

Greed? If they are so greedy why is the manager not voicing out his frustration? This delay in selling the club will mess up the player transfers o!

If we fans can voice out our concerns, why can’t the manager do the same?
You and other fans have been criticising the Glazers for years, yet nothing happened. Ronaldo criticize them once and they put the club up for sale, but Ronaldo disrespected the club according of some of you. I will have Ten Hag time when season start, for now let him be doing Yes sir to the Glazers. The dragging go sha loud if the footy is horrible.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
You no get talk undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
United should walk away from that nonsense Mount deal. Thank you Chelsea for rejecting the 3rd bid.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Oasis007:
United should walk away from that nonsense Mount deal. Thank you Chelsea for rejecting the 3rd bid.
You guys either pay 65m pounds or leave it, Newcastle already bidding 70m pounds for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
TrebleChamp:
You and other fans have been criticising the Glazers for years, yet nothing happened Ronaldo criticize them once and they put the club up for sale, but Ronaldo disrespected the club according of some of you. I will have Ten Hag time when season start, for now let him be doing Yes sir to the Glazers. The dragging go sha loud if the footy is horrible.....
Stop this childish, delusional talk. Say na 'Ronaldo criticize them once' lol. Only kids on Twitter were saying this sh*t.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Leave it on the table and say it expires On Tuesday.

Let's see if they want to lose out on 50 mill for the sake of 5 mill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13320) (13321) (13322) (13323) (13324) (13325) (13326) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.