Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,650 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860622 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13345) (13346) (13347) (13348) (13349) (13350) (13351) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
afrodoc:

He is being sarcastic. LOL

What he means is that Grealish has been as bad as Sancho but because the team is winning and the team is not Man Utd there is less focus on him.

It is not a consolation though. We need our own players to perform. That someone elsewhere is flopping does not make it any more acceptable.

I understand this and I agree with you. And to respond to your other post we know why this is happening and it would be the same if roles were reversed so I think the criticism Sancho is facing is completely justified. While Grealish can walk away with a treble and less abuse because of his team's success. This is the nature of the game. So I dont see the point in comparing them like Sancho is unfairly treated when he's not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
"AWB should stop sliding and contribute more to attack" is asking us what a goal keeper's main duty is?
You dont want a keeper that can play with his feet but you want a RB that can gallop forward and spam crosses like Trent

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
afrodoc:

Who will buy him on 300k wages? Sancho's ancestors themselves won't forgive him if he takes a wage cut to go elsewhere.

Barca nko?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lana1:
"AWB should stop sliding and contribute more to attack" is asking us what a goal keeper's main duty is?
You dont want a keeper that can play with his feet but you want a RB that can gallop forward and spam crosses like Trent
grin na you get their time. I've always said this club has one of the most toxic fanbases. Whichever keeper utd land, whether Costa, onana, raya etc just know that the fans of DDG will unleash hell if any of them makes a slight error. No be here wey some of the fools dey claim say they no fit wait to drag the new keeper if he make mistake? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Leyqute:

Barca nko?

Udoji Bartomeu is no longer in charge there. Na him dey award huge salary like G boy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
afrodoc:

Udoji Bartomeu is no longer in charge there. Na him dey award huge salary like G boy.

Maybe Laporta will be okay with a swap. I just can't see him swapping any of his wingers with Sancho. Unless they're open to letting FDJ or Lewandowski go cheesy

I'd take any of those two in a beat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Leyqute:
Jack Graelish vs Jadon Sancho

8 epl goals, 10 assists in 2 years -100m.
9 goals 6 assists in 2 years -75m

Make of this what you will.

It's not just by comparing statistics alone. Grealish performance was very good for Man city last season especially after the world Cup. Sancho has never had anything like that at United so this comparism doesn't really work.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Expert17:
With all the risky moves and passes Ederson makes at Man City I wonder how many errors leading to goals he has.

Onana with 0 errors leading to goals, despite his high risk style our shy Spanish GK always ahead in errors ...odogwu
Lol, how you take dey bring rebuttal receipts to defend your case against any talk/concern people drop here? grin
And sharp sharp for that matter as if you don dey wait to present am already

I dey feel you sha! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Leyqute:

Barca nko?
You are wicked. People poverty has already bought engagement ring for. Did you not see how they tried to chase ding dong to you people because they didn't want to pay his gbese? Infact if Sancho's agent goes to barka's offices and one euro falls from his pocket once he turns back he won't see it again. They are now desperate.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jodera:
Lol, how you take dey bring rebuttal receipts to defend your case against any talk/concern people drop here? grin
And sharp sharp for that matter as if you don dey wait to present am already

I dey feel you sha! grin

Receipts full ground 🤣🤣

What most don't know is that preventing shooting opportunities is far far better than saving shots. And you can only stop opponents via claiming of crosses, playing out from the back, keeping possession of the ball, commanding your area etc....

That's why the fraud - De Gea will always be ranked in top 5 for shot saved every season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You are wicked. People poverty has already bought engagement ring for. Did you not see how they tried to chase ding dong to you people because they didn't want to pay his gbese? Infact if Sancho's agent goes to barka's offices and one euro falls from his pocket once he turns back he won't see it again. They are now desperate.

grin grin grin cheesy

Wetin Barca do you, I never know lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bombblacks:

It's not just by comparing statistics alone. Grealish performance was very good for Man city last season especially after the world Cup. Sancho has never had anything like that at United so this comparism doesn't really work.

It's not even up for debate. Sancho wey no ddy bring anything to game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bombblacks:

He still got 10 goals in 2 season. That's still a very poor return for a 100m signing.

But let's focus on our own players. Sancho was underwhelming last season. We either improve him or ship him off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

LoL.

Stephen Howson said everything at Barca is for sale- their players, their stadium, their shirt deals, and even their offices. You just have to make them see how they'll make money off it.

If we package the Sancho deal well enough, Laporta might bite. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Leyqute:

He still got 10 goals in 2 season. That's still a very poor return for a 100m signing.

But let's focus on our own players. Sancho was underwhelming last season. We either improve him or ship him off.
He has been underwhelming since he got here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
patrickmuf:
He has been underwhelming since he got here

No arguments there. But let's move forward. What's the best step going forward?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
This Scamcho pussy, that I was thinking the club would have sold by now or terminate his contract mutually undecided...

I'm sure it's his bogus wage that is making Rashford do strong head..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Leyqute:

LoL.

Stephen Howson said everything at Barca is for sale- their players, their stadium, their shirt deals, and even their offices. You just have to make them see how they'll make money off it.

If we package the Sancho deal well enough, Laporta might bite. grin
They can neither afford his transfer fee nor wages. People that are sending their lamasia boys to farm after training. They need money to pay their players and messi till 2025 so when you go there and see their condition. You might feel pity and dash them scamcho alongside his transfer fee.
Stop dulling and come and meet holy boehly for saudi connect. I don't charge much for commissions. 👍.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Expert17:

Receipts full ground 🤣🤣

What most don't know is that preventing shooting opportunities is far far better than saving shots. And you can only stop opponents via claiming of crosses, playing out from the back, keeping possession of the ball, commanding your area etc....

That's why the fraud - De Gea will always be ranked in top 5 for shot saved every season.

Lol... Actually, most people don't know the importance of ball playing GK. I won't lie, I was guilty of that before we bought Ramsdale but Omorr, once Ramsdale is distributing ball and how it aids us to maintain possession and do quick transitioning, that's when I really appreciated the value of a true ball playing GK. Aside that, De Gea lacks many other things too that he covers with just Saves.

The thing is that until "that" GK comes and they experience it, that's when most people here that are Pro-De gea will really appreciate what most of you are saying from beginning. Even I have to experience it to know how important it is.

Just keep on doing your good work sha, nothing do you grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
afrodoc:

Onana dey get brain touch from time. Right from his Ajax days.
Gbamsolutely
grin grin grin, I prefer diogo Costa or Henderson or raya or donaruma. I don't want that drug baron keeper grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... Actually, most people don't know the importance of ball playing GK. I won't lie, I was guilty of that before we bought Ramsdale but Omorr, once Ramsdale is distributing ball and how it aids us to maintain possession and do quick transitioning, that's when I really appreciated the value of a true ball playing GK. Aside that, De Gea lacks many other things too that he covers with just Saves.

The thing is that until "that" GK comes and they experience it, that's when most people here that are Pro-De gea will really appreciate what most of you are saying from beginning. Even I have to experience it to know how important it is.

Still trophyless grin grin grin.whether you buy ball distribution keeper or ball playing goal keeper or ball dribble goal keeper. Unaa still dey trophyless grin grin grin grin. May we not labour in vain like arsenal

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Englishisamust:

Still trophyless grin grin grin.whether you buy ball distribution keeper or ball playing goal keeper or ball dribble goal keeper. Unaa still dey trophyless grin grin grin grin
For your mind you too can come boldly and call people trophyless. Because of calabar cup. 🤭.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Leyqute:

No arguments there. But let's move forward. What's the best step going forward?
Sell him at a loss so we can save that 300k weekly wage. I reckon Spurs will have no problems dropping 40-50m. We can use that money to get a better replacement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

For your mind you too can come boldly and call people trophyless. Because of calabar cup. 🤭.

He better than labour in vain.. grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

They can neither afford his transfer fee nor wages. People that are sending their lamasia boys to farm after training. They need money to pay their players and messi till 2025 so when you go there and see their condition. You might feel pity and dash them scamcho alongside his transfer fee.
Stop dulling and come and meet holy boehly for saudi connect. I don't charge much for commissions. 👍.

I’m sure Sancho won’t mind CheLSea. I hear Pochettino likes him. Maybe you can convince Boehly to facilitate the transfer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
If we have Antony and Sancho playing like they should, our attack would have been fearsome. I wonder why players join the club and begin playing rubbish...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jodera:

Your case is different. There are people here who are pro-DDG just because people they have real and imaginary beef with are anti-DDG. Some are defending DDG because 1 or 2 of the posters criticizing DDG criticized their own favourite players. It really does not have much to do with understanding the role of a ball playing GK or not.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Englishisamust:

Still trophyless grin grin grin.whether you buy ball distribution keeper or ball playing goal keeper or ball dribble goal keeper. Unaa still dey trophyless grin grin grin grin. May we not labour in vain like arsenal
Lol... It's your right to troll. Na free world grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
afrodoc:

Your case is different. There are people here who are pro-DDG just because people they have real and imaginary beef with are anti-DDG. Some are defending DDG because 1 or 2 of the posters criticizing DDG criticized their own favourite players. It really does not have much to do with understanding the role of a ball playing GK or not.
Ohh... And all this while I thought it's just due to misconceptions about the GK thingy grin

Lemme disembark then grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... It's your right to troll. Na free world grin
Don't mind him bro. Assnal will win their second champions league next season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Leyqute:

I’m sure Sancho won’t mind CheLSea. I hear Pochettino likes him. Maybe you can convince Boehly to facilitate the transfer
We are not looking for a new club mascot. No vacancy this year sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Don't mind him bro. Assnal will win their second champions league next season.
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wahala!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13345) (13346) (13347) (13348) (13349) (13350) (13351) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), toylaw, lekkie073(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.