Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834619 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13359) (13360) (13361) (13362) (13363) (13364) (13365) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Englishisamust:

I swear boss

If we knack barca for UCL, toh i dey sure say we don improve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
dreamxhaser:

What of man shitty, bayern and real madrid?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
bisqit:
legend of howlers
You probably started watching football from last season, well watch this and maybe you will appreciate the man who gave his all to United....

https://twitter.com/Realisiah1/status/1677681243675131904?t=i0a0tLkZyqdhrZLrebvymg&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Leyqute:

What about Garnacho?
I forgot Garnacho. Talking about him, do you reckon he is ready to start playing regularly? If he and Sancho can man that wing then Rashford should be rested for an appreciable number of games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
TeslaFC:

In retrospect, players who put their personal interests above club interests shouldn’t be shamed one bit.

High chance that DDG would have been a 3-time UEFA Champions League winner if he had moved to Real Madrid years ago.

While united wan sign 0nana who left Camaroon squad in QATAR c0x of disagreement with coach.

Zero loyalty..
Zero patriotism!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
dreamxhaser:

You see barca

I just dey hope to meet dem in UCL next season. Beating barca na trophy on its own for me.

As the club weak now, we suppose dey meet them on a regular.

Barca no weak. We just have a dumb & useless coach in Xavi. Sack xavi, bring back Enrique or Pep & watch barca rape manure home & away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
No single member of our youth team represented England U21. I don't think we can rely on our academy for now.

ETH has a big role in reforming our academy. I hope he is up to the task
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
eph12:
No single member of our youth team represented England U21. I don't think we can rely on our academy for now.

ETH has a big role in reforming our academy. I hope he is up to the task

Angel Gomes and James Garner are our academy graduates and they both started for England.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Okay... So far umtiti and Lenglet are still your players!
they're better than the flops you parade
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
dreamxhaser:

you want to knack your daddy?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
olabode89:

Angel Gomes and James Garner are our academy graduates and they both started for England.
They're not our players. They have both moved on to other clubs for over a year now. They don't represent us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
BlaqFaze:
they're better than the flops you parade
hahahaha. Bartomeu should come back and Finish his business Joor!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wanbissaka:
they won't show you all this. Only failed compilation
Which kind of sad person goes to search for a GK's failed compilation. I never watched it but someone says most of it is from 5-7 years ago.
I believe Allison is the best in the world rn. But if you watch his failed compilation, you go laugh tire.
People just need something to rant about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
enemyofprogress:
DAVID DE GEA is no longer contracted to Manchester United, but still, he's waiting for Us to get a new goalkeeper before he would announce his departure.

United board had a renewal proposal on table with De Gea during the season, incorporating a salary PAY-CUT, which he accepted wholeheartedly. But after some below-par performances, the board unwisely withdraw the said contract proposal.

Any other player would've left angrily after the club Kinda betrayed him. Which if occured, United would've been left without a designated No1. This is the reason our IMMACULATE LEGEND has decided to be on standby, encase we are unable to get a new goalie due to our restricted fund budget. A GESTURE GREATER THAN LOVE.

DAVID DE GEA is a CERTIFIED Manchester United LEGEND 💯✅

You will get hate for this post o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
patrickmuf:
For Casemiro, ETH might look at the academy. What are the chances of Savage or even Mainoo stepping up?

Varane is always an injury away so that's a concern. I reckon we will sign another CB.

In the attack, I think Amadd will deputize for Antony while Sancho will deputize for Rashford. If Martial leaves and we sign Hojlund, we might need another striker if not Rashford will be overworked because he'd be our starting LWF and the only option up front whenever Hojlund or whoever is signed is out injured or suspended.
It's risky to think about a direct backup from the academy for that position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
ChristoBam:

It's risky to think about a direct backup from the academy for that position.
Then we need to buy a CDM and CB then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Na this current Barca wey you go knack know say you don improve? grin if we knack city back to back convincingly with no VAR luck then I go know say we don improve grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
olabode89:

Are they with us now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nostradamus1:
https://twitter.com/Letter_to_Jack/status/1677677835278843910?t=FGcGfUyxtePfJ-dm8eOEVA&s=19

Be glad that you experienced it. The best of DE GEA at United

A 2 minute fail comp for a guy y'all claim has been shite since 2015🤣

Clown
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
I hope Andre does do good. For my sake.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
patrickmuf:
I forgot Garnacho. Talking about him, do you reckon he is ready to start playing regularly? If he and Sancho can man that wing then Rashford should be rested for an appreciable number of games.

I think he’s ready to start, but not regularly. He can be a second option to whoever mans the left wing. His football isn’t fully matured physically and he needs to work on his finishing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

While united wan sign 0nana who left Camaroon squad in QATAR c0x of disagreement with coach.

Zero loyalty..
Zero patriotism!

Well, Ten Hag loves his Ajax exes and has a very strict attitude. Very low chance that Onana will misbehave around him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingTom:

Na this current Barca wey you go knack know say you don improve? grin if we knack city back to back convincingly with no VAR luck then I go know say we don improve grin

No be lie

But you know say we and Barca dey like same level now. So if we start dey beat dem like goats, we don improve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
BlaqFaze:
you want to knack your daddy?

Daddy wey i pursue for europa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Barca no weak. We just have a dumb & useless coach in Xavi. Sack xavi, bring back Enrique or Pep & watch barca rape manure home & away.

Stop dey decive yourself. Barca na just hype now, nothing dem dey play for that useless club. Overhyped players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
Bayern have submitted a new bid for Kane. I'm assuming that means they know he's interested in a move otherwise they wouldn't bother with a bid. If Kane doesn't leave spurs this summer then I will lose all respect for him. He needs to go to Bayern or anywhere else. He cannot stay another season at Spurs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

What of man shitty, bayern and real madrid?

We fit beat bayern of last season now. But u see city and madrid, na story for another day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
ChristoBam:

Which kind of sad person goes to search for a GK's failed compilation. I never watched it but someone says most of it is from 5-7 years ago.
I believe Allison is the best in the world rn. But if you watch his failed compilation, you go laugh tire.
People just need something to rant about.
Are you sure there wasn't even ederson failed compilation in benifica?🤔 cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
dreamxhaser:

No be lie

But you know say we and Barca dey like same level now. So if we start dey beat dem like goats, we don improve.
I agree say dem be our mates now sha but dem get upper hand say dem carry league grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Daddy wey i pursue for europa
only to end up getting gangbanged by one of Daddy's boys

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
MRTA7:
Bayern have submitted a new bid for Kane. I'm assuming that means they know he's interested in a move otherwise they wouldn't bother with a bid. If Kane doesn't leave spurs this summer then I will lose all respect for him. He needs to go to Bayern or anywhere else. He cannot stay another season at Spurs.

Maybe United is waiting to see what Levy's price is. Once Bayern bids an amount he's okay with lUnited might swoop in, match that bid (or go above a lil bit) and hijack the deal just like they did with Malacia last summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Leyqute:

Maybe United is waiting to see what Levy's price is. Once Bayern bids an amount he's okay with lUnited might swoop in, match that bid (or go above a lil bit) and hijack the deal just like they did with Malacia last summer.

grin
With which money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13359) (13360) (13361) (13362) (13363) (13364) (13365) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.