Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727126 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13365) (13366) (13367) (13368) (13369) (13370) (13371) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... I didn't say it's the same, I said it's SIMILAR.

By the way, if you think the hard evidence against assault (in this case audio) is not enough reason to make any popular footballer not to pause football till everything is settled, I don't know what else to say

Maybe you guys think that it's Nigeria where a hard evidence will be tendered against a public figure or politician and they'll still carry on as if nothing happened.

While Adam Johnson accepted that he was guilty (which condemned him) and thus he was sacked by his club, Greenwood's case was the audio evidence which condemned him too(reason why I said they're similar).

Take away that Audio and you think he wouldn't have been playing like Partey?
so your point is as long as there's some audio recording on an incident, that's it.
every other relating indices doesn't matter.

you saying similar and the same, what's the difference?
Johnson is an ex-con. does that mean anything to you? if you make a comparison, perhaps you should look at Prince Andrew and even that comparison may not stick.

relating it with Nigerian justice system invalidates your whole argument because it will be akin to jungle justice, where an accused is brought before the mob, judged and executed on the streets.
your condemned reference is that of the court of public opinion even though this time nobody is rolling tires to the execution site.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2023
afrodoc2:

That is what happens when people are emotional about something. I was probably the first Greenwood fan on this thread and also one of the first to start getting alarmed about his behaviour. The guy is lucky not to be in jail as we speak.
sad sad sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2023
Leyqute:

Lool. That's not what I mean.

I think they must have tackled the incident before, quietly and under covers. Maybe they came to an understanding and then one party violated the terms or something.

Doesn't invalidate the evidence at all.

For her to go public...

Greenwood wouldn't have been in this much of a mess if the public knew of that audio tape but didn't hear it's content. You hear what Greenwood say and immediately think, 'rhis guy is a bastard'
Yeah... I totally agree with you on this 100%
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2023
ChristineC:

so your point is as long as there's some audio recording on an incident, that's it.
every other relating indices doesn't matter

you saying similar and the same, what's the difference?
Johnson is an ex-con. does that mean anything to you? if you make a comparison, perhaps you should look at Prince Andrew and even that comparison may not stick.

relating it with Nigerian justice system invalidates your whole argument because it will be akin to jungle justice, where an accused is brought before the mob, judged and executed on the streets.
your condemned reference is that of the court of public opinion even though this time nobody is rolling tires to the execution site.
FYI, All other relating indices is the reason why he's not yet Jailed. All other relating indices is the reason why Man u haven't sacked him yet.

For crying out loud, an audio evidence was released against him and that audio clip is bad enough and you're making it seem as if it's something that should be taken lightly. Are you kidding me??

And please, don't relate my stance to jungle justice at all . I've never condemned nor termed Greenwood guilty and also the court haven't proclaimed him as one, but then, We shouldn't ignore and pretend to the fact that the content of the audio clip is too bad and weighty thus it's only moral that any institution/club would certainly act the way Man u did by dropping Greenwood till at least everything clears over and/or he's PROVEN innocent.

You don't think Man u who goes on to play Greenwood even after that audio clip was
immediately released would wrongly send signal that they're consenting to sexual assault and see nothing wrong?

And lastly, as for the bolded, Maybe you need to go back to the genesis of this matter cos it seems you just jumped into this discussion by just seeing Greenwood's name without knowing what brought about the issue.
Nobody is executing him and certainly not me!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2023
Leyqute:

Prophet! grin

Still sowing seeds of vawulence innit? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
elrony:

Still sowing seeds of vawulence innit? grin

Always, my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Imagine if Dele Alli was female, the whole internet would have been blown to pieces since..Even the useless women rights group for UK never do anything..

Make Greenwood begin training abeg..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
Leyqute:

Was it Ten Haag they impressed or Nairaland analysts like you?

Haba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin

We are buying a DLP not a GK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Zltfjli28
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Greenwood career is OVER at Manchester United. I want him back definitely from the look of things, its over for him at United.

Elanga's career at United is coming to an end too. I wish any of the Saudi Clubs can come for Sancho and Martial.... any Amount will be OK! With Maguire as Jara.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
A striker is our priority o. Hope these guys haven't forgotten. We cannot go through another season with Dr. Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:13am On Jul 14, 2023
Leyqute:
A striker is our priority o. Hope these guys haven't forgotten. We cannot go through another season with Dr. Martial.
I thought it was keeper o. 🌝

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2023
Oasis007:
grin

To think we allowed De gea go because of dis unserious keeper! Well l hope we will not gnash our teeth when new season finally starts

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannyjoe4u: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2023
engrelvis:
To think we allowed De gea go because of dis unserious keeper! Well l hope we will not gnash our teeth when new season finally starts

Be like say na Midfielder wey them review his position to become a keeper.

Well, I just hope say goals that we will concede this coming season won't be scored from the midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2023
Oasis007:
grin

We are buying a DLP, not a GK!

I now understand why Cameroon's coach was angry with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2023
odizeey:

I thought it was keeper o. 🌝

These Mourinho fans are unrelenting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2023
Oasis007:
grin

Pep will gladly have this type of keeper in his team. Nothing wrong on what he is doing, it’s part of modern football. He will really help in Ten Hag’s tactics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2023
engrelvis:

Unserious keeper that kept the highest CS in UCL last season? grin

Your serious goal line GK made 5 errors leading to goal and the unserious midfielder was clean.
The same way you guys called Haaland white Lukaku, so I'm not surprised. Some even preferred Martial πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2023
Leyqute:

These Mourinho fans are unrelenting.

Ole fan. 😁 How fa

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Great Fenibeso has shown started showing his hand, rumored interests and bids for Telles, Fred and Elanga at least now we don dey hear rumors. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2023
Expert17:

Your serious goal line GK made 5 errors leading to goal and the unserious midfielder was clean.
The same way you guys called Haaland white Lukaku, so I'm not surprised. Some even preferred Martial πŸ˜‚
cheesy You really have time sha. Everybody go dey alright last last grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2023
odizeey:

Ole fan. 😁 How fa

Ole fan bawo? grin

Like all managers before him, I wanted him to succeed at Man Utd. But when it became obvious that the shoes were too big for him, I didn't hesitate to cast him off.

At least I'm true to myself and reality.

This is unlike peeps like you who still svck Mourinho's peepee despite his decline and obsolete ideas.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please when will these Saudis get to us?

We have some solid stars for sale too o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
engrelvis:
What made him unserious keeper sir?
Abi because say na black player make una dey take am easy sef, you don't know more than Ten Hang that has coached him before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸŒ•| The Glazers haven’t sold #mufc because no one has hit their asking price. [@TheAthleticFC]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Its been a week and we haven't completed Onana's deal smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
onyeomaonyeoma:
What made him unserious keeper sir?
Abi because say na black player make una dey take am easy sef, you don't know more than Ten Hang that has coached him before.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Expert17:

Boss, abeg don't be annoyed. Where do you always see this your stats?? Abi na you dey create aaam. Any small thing u don show stats grin grin grin. Prove your point.....

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by aieromon(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osFVgCBFVZw

Manchester United have been fined Β£257,000 by UEFA over a minor breach of its previous financial fair play rules.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Leyqute:

Ole fan bawo? grin

Like all managers before him, I wanted him to succeed at Man Utd. But when it became obvious that the shoes were too big for him, I didn't hesitate to cast him off.

At least I'm true to myself and reality.

This is unlike peeps like you who still svck Mourinho's peepee despite his decline and obsolete ideas.

Hehehe. Abi na because people no follow am again you run?

You wey follow mouth pass anything cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
odizeey:

Hehehe. Abi na because people no follow am again you run?

You wey follow mouth pass anything cheesy

I pressed Ctrl+delete even before he left United.

Stop capping Ndi Mourinho

(1) (2) (3) ... (13365) (13366) (13367) (13368) (13369) (13370) (13371) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), Kundistrict(m), Englishisamust and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.