Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8840173 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13369) (13370) (13371) (13372) (13373) (13374) (13375) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
I totally agree gree with your last paragraph. cheesy
Leyqute:

Would've been a win-win if he hadn't blamed his teammates in post-match interviews instead of being honest when they lost and he was directly responsible for most of the goals conceded.

He's just a shameless player who should be 100% focused on moving on and redeeming his name elsewhere.

Na Ole fokop Sha. Shouldn't have been captain in the first place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ur darling manager - sacked
Martial - nonexistent
Ronaldo - gone
Maguire - demoted

We can understand ur frustrations. Cry more!

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lana1:
Ur darling manager - sacked
Martial - nonexistent
Ronaldo - gone
Maguire - demoted

We can understand ur frustrations. Cry more!
grin cheesy grin

Are you forgetting 'starboy' Sancho angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Englishisamust:
Ten hag!!! Madness dey run on that man head!!! grin grin grin. I love principle man a lot. Good work ten hag

Now wey he bin person wey Una no like hen be principled man😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
onyeomaonyeoma:
🚨🔴 | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞

Official statement by Harry Maguire to announce that he won’t be Man United captain anymore ⛔️©️

After discussions with Ten Hag today he has informed me he is changing captain He outlined his reasons to me and whilst I’m personally extremely disappointed, I will continue to give my all every time I wear the shirt.

So I wanted to say a massive thank you to the Manchester United fans for all their brilliant support whilst I’ve been wearing the armband.

Since the day I took on the role, three and half years ago, it’s been a huge privilege to lead Manchester United and one of the proudest moments of my career to date. It’s one of the greatest honours in club football. I’ve done everything I possibly could to help United be successful - on and off the field.

I will always be grateful to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for first giving me the responsibility and I wish whoever now takes it on every success and they will have my full support.

Harry Maguire 🔴
This captain thing was one of Ole's many sins, but Olesexuals defended the man like their lives depended on it. Ten Hag should send him to the under 15s, if an offer comes in and he refuse to leave....

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
maik99:

Now wey he bin person wey Una no like hen be principled man😂

I'm a ten hag fan boss!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
TrebleChamp:
This captain thing was one of Ole's many sins, but Olesexuals defended the man like their lives depended on it. Ten Hag should send him to the under 15s, if an offer comes in and he refuse to leave....

Someone that injures his teammates. You want him to go there and injure Ibragimov and our other potential stars?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

Someone that injures his teammates. You want him to go there and injure Ibragimov and our other potential stars?
😁
He has to leave the senior team one way or another...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Leyqute:

The guy is an idiott
I think he handled it well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pegasus01: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Finally.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Finally Onana is in, Amrabat or any good DM, a CM, a striker, a CB, a LW to challenge Garnacho and the team is good to go next season.

Beautiful football and trophies are a necessity from next season, GGMU....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Central Midfield goal keeper welcome to Manchester United

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Afrodoc2 do we have something special here? Does he play beast mode like his younger Dad?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Afrodoc2 do we have something special here? Does he play beast mode like his younger Dad?

Too early to tell how good he will be. He, Shoretire’s younger brother, and Gabriel are very good in that set, but still at least 4 years too early to tell. Most of those goals are against future lawyers, doctors, and engineers. 😛

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Finally Onana is in, Amrabat or any good DM, a CM, a striker, a CB, a LW to challenge Garnacho and the team is good to go next season.

We’re not getting an LW, this is not a Football Manager simulation.

We must prioritize the CF position and we need a top quality CB to replace Maguire. We can then find a reliable Casemiro backup and I think we’re set for the season.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
TrebleChamp:

Rashford is already on the LW. We need a CF first and foremost, then a CDM sub for Casemiro, then a quality rotation CB.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2023
🔴📰 | #mufc will now step up its efforts to sign a new striker with Atalanta’s Rasmus Hojlund the main target. [@ChrisWheelerDM]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 12:20am On Jul 17, 2023
The financial implications of the Onana transfer interest me. De Gea was on 375k and Onana will be on 120k. We‘re saving 250k every week which can then be channeled into solving other pressing problems.

Decent deal all around
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2023
DeadPresidents:

We’re not getting an LW, this is not a Football Manager simulation.

We must prioritize the CF position and we need a top quality CB to replace Maguire. We can then find a reliable Casemiro backup and I think we’re set for the season.

Why do you people keep saying CB like it's a top priority? Guy. Have you seen our midfield? That Central Midfield role. Our Right back is average.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2023
odizeey:

Why do you people keep saying CB like it's a top priority? Guy. Have you seen our midfield? That Central Midfield role. Our Right back is average.

I don’t trust Varane‘s availability or Lindelof‘s consistency. Based on the preseason, I don’t think we’ll play with central midfielders. It will be 2 pressing AMs.

We don’t have infinite resources, the right back situation can use an upgrade but we can still work with what we have there for now. How do you justify buying a 3rd right back when you’re broke and not living the Woodberry/Hushpuppi life like City?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Joezinho:
Ole Gollum is a delusional PE teacher.

Giving Maguire the captain armband the season he got signed to the club, was a very foolish decision.

Maguire has been the worst and non-effective captain man utd has had in years and it was a downgrade to the club to be given that hand band.

Useless duo.
I miss those years...😂😂😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2023
TrebleChamp:

This your list long o! The new season starts in less than a month...

Knowing how we go about business na 2025 them go attend to your list completely.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2023
patrickmuf:
I miss those years...😂😂😂
Thus thread sha, Ole Gollum, Olesexual, Real fans and fake fans, Messianic cultists and Cristians or Penduists grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2023
DeadPresidents:

I don’t trust Varane‘s availability or Lindelof‘s consistency. Based on the preseason, I don’t think we’ll play with central midfielders. It will be 2 pressing AMs.

We don’t have infinite resources, the right back situation can use an upgrade but we can still work with what we have there for now. How do you justify buying a 3rd right back when you’re broke and not living the Woodberry/Hushpuppi life like City?

So you trust those two RBs over the CBs we have? We no ready for the attack football na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Well said. A CF is a must then we can sign a CDM and finally a CB who wouldn't mind being rotated.

I'd say for CF, we should sign Hojlund...

For CDM, Amrabat it is. I think Fiorentina have signed Arthur or are close to signing him meaning they'll most likely entertain bids for the Moroccan.

For CB, the Monaco guy looks like the one the club is most interested in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2023
odizeey:

So you trust those two RBs over the CBs we have? We no ready for the attack football na
We can only sign a new RB if we manage to sell one of Wan-Bissaka or Dalot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2023
KingTom:

Thus thread sha, Ole Gollum, Olesexual, Real fans and fake fans, Messianic cultists and Cristians or Penduists grin cheesy
I am a proud Messianic Cultist and was one of the leading members of the OleOut geng...

I can never forget our hit squad led by Osama nani...#Killthebbasterd

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2023
odizeey:

The RB situation is not as hopeless as it seems. We all saw the level of improvement and progression Dalot was on until he got injured at the WC. That means the talent is there and he can hit those levels again.

We are broke and we’re still owned by the pigs. Make we dey try remember that and prioritize correctly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2023
afrodoc2:

Too early to tell how good he will be. He, Shoretire’s younger brother, and Gabriel are very good in that set, but still at least 4 years too early to tell. Most of those goals are against future lawyers, doctors, and engineers. 😛
😁
If he develops to be like the 18years old Wayne Rooney, we don hit jackpot be that...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2023
odizeey:

RB is not in consideration this summer.
we will also not sign any CB if nobody buys Maguire. we have Varane, Martinez, Lindelof and Maguire + Shaw that can cover CB. worst case scenario, Ten Hag will retain Alvaro Fernandez for LB cover in case Shaw has to play CB for any lengthy period.
we have Bailly, Telles, Maguire to offload in defense. we need to see movements there before anything happens in the other direction.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2023
patrickmuf:
I am a proud Messianic Cultist and was one of the leading members of the OleOut geng...

I can never forget our hit squad led by Osama nani...#Killthebbasterd
There was OleOut vs OleIn on this thread?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2023
TrebleChamp:
😁
If he develops to be like the 18years old Wayne Rooney, we don hit jackpot be that...

From the clips i have seen he plays with aggression as well, only difference is that he is left footed. Whether the talent or even the drive are there, only time will tell. It was Marvelous Marvin Hagler who said, " It's difficult to get up and do roadwork at five in the morning when you are sleeping in silk sheets."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13369) (13370) (13371) (13372) (13373) (13374) (13375) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.