Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865192 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13415) (13416) (13417) (13418) (13419) (13420) (13421) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
And how's Casemiro so fat now. Just few weeks break o. I think it's even showing in his game. He better get fit asap. No get time for shalaye this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
More of those passes from Antony please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JoeOdion(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Una still dey complain here..match don enter 2-1

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Una go cry tire. Explain tire, no evidence to back it up. My fav just won Golden Glove last season.

Make o na na put him Golden Glove for table. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Garnacho cool
My type of attacker cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
odizeey:

I go calm o. But that mount na zero. Getting Amrabat should have been a priority. See how much we buy the fraud sef. I dey vex
At least we won't hear " they signed Mount for £60m" because the board wasted time 😁. This Club is now making me sick, almost £600m spend in two window already but playing style still not impressive. I no wan watch rubbish when season start ooh....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
ChristoBam:
As EPL fans dey deal with Hojlund. Dey call am proverty Haaland.
United fans(DDG stans) go dey deal with Onana.
Chelsea fans go show Mount shege.
Our new signings lmao.
Na who get strong mind pass go survive.

Yes o

That's what differentiates players at top clubs from those that play their trades at Watford and Blackburn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
We are back in it grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ambience(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
God abeg no shame us this season

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Garnacho deserves No7.

Hojlund will see goals score yakata....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oasis007:

Mount actually plays as 10 not a CM.
Yeah, he's in a more advanced position than Bruno, seems Eth wants to try Bruno in a deeper position, only that we'll probably lose his effectiveness in front of the goal.

Our game this season looks more like a ghen-ghen football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Yes o

That's what differentiates players at top clubs from those that play their trades at Watford and Blackburn
I've just never seen United fans this excited about a goalkeeper conceding a goal tbh. πŸ˜‚

What's about to come. Na the strong go survive am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by princeabdul(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
, 😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
larride:
Una go cry tire. Explain tire, no evidence to back it up. My fav just won Golden Glove last season.

Make o na na put him Golden Glove for table. grin

I heard your fave hasn't got a club for you to follow him to.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
akwesenana:
Man UTD fans though.
Una worst sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Prectega:
The only person to blame for that goal is DALOT ,I never liked that guy

The error started with Dalot. And considering that it was an easy pass that he misplaced because his blood was hot, he should take the most blame for the goal. Anyone blaming Onana for that error is a hater.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Leeeemao... this is the standard united display nau... Abi anything new?!

Some people are even telling us ETH ought to start competing at the highest level cheesy cheesy

How delusional! Others even said we have quality first team players.

This is just a sneak peak of what to expect next season and it's a pity really because Liverpool and Chelsea have somewhat overcome their struggles.

The biggest joke is thinking you can rely on a bunch of inconsistent players like Rashford and co.

This team is nowhere near there yet. We can't even string passes still.

And in terms of player recruitment, ETH ought to be blamed heavily because it seems he's confused.

He came in and saw players who're more suited to transition football and examined their qualities and then decided to keep them instead of moving them on. Now keeping these players means ETH would have to forgo his possession style and opt for what's most suitable for these players.

So that's the problem we have now because it's not hard to see that our players can't hold the ball for long cos they aren't suited to possession.

Expect us to play this transition rubbish and surrender possession when we meet big teams next season just like we did last season.

Until Manchester United and ETH is ready to move Rashford and Bruno on and then get in players who can hold the ball well, I'm afraid we're in a fvckin bind. Also, that useless Antony has to go.

If Greenwood comes, our front 3 no go wan pass to help one another. We saw it with Antony and Rashford.

Na here we dey cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
MRTA7:

His fav got lobbed and bro was even on his line πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lana1:
Anybody that wants to burn down the thread is free to. Nothing will happen in the end.

We saw your fav hugging near post like stripper and coceding goals through his armpit and nobody died πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Armpit grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
MRTA7:

Don't disrespect a legend of the club

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
ChristoBam:

I've just never seen United fans this excited about a goalkeeper conceding a goal tbh. πŸ˜‚

What's about to come. Na the strong go survive am.

Unfortunately, it seems as if Onana has his work cut out for him already - his errors would be magnified and scrutinized mercilessly...especially when we concede goals as a result of his supposed "sweeper-keeper qualities".

Considering the whole drama that came with his acquisition, he must prove that he is an upgrade on DDG in all ramifications...

For me, he should just focus on blending in and reducing the high risk gameplay....atleast for now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
30 days after, DeGea is still a free agent.. no links, no rumours

grin grin grin

Una go explain tire 🀣🀣🀣

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
larride:

Expert17 no go drink water drop cup in peace for this thread this season.

The agenda go long. grin

He laid his bed. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
MRTA7:

My fav can retire a happy and fulfilled man.

Tell your own fav to drop his golden glove on the table. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Expert17:
30 days after, DeGea is still a free agent.. no links, no rumours

grin grin grin

Una go explain tire 🀣🀣🀣

Better go and perfect your disappearance skills. You'll need it well this season. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Leyqute:

Armpit grin grin grin
E no get style wey De Glued never use concede before. Stripper pole style. Armpit style. Through the fingers style. Awilo style. Person wey wind dey dribble. If you can think of it, just know he has probably conceded it before.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
TrebleChamp:
At least we won't hear " they signed Mount for £60m" because the board wasted time 😁. This Club is now making me sick, almost £600m spend in two window already but playing style still not impressive. I no wan watch rubbish when season start ooh....

Na my possession football I dey find.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is really not the time for Amad to get injured. He’d have gotten some minutes today instead of Forson.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
ChristoBam:

Smh. Man can be so stubborn sometimes. Everyone apart from him didn't understand how this signing works. I listen to a lot of United podcasts. No single one understood the signing.

It must work o. Unless ETH has some explanation to do.

The probability of it working is almost zero.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
You see how these things work?

You go explain tire.

We know how many matches people will make mistakes and you guys will blame DDG.

Una don lay the bed for toxicity. I pray you guys get wise.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Leyqute:
This is really not the time for Amad to get injured. He’d have gotten some minutes today instead of Forson.
it's unfortunate. I'm also sad Mainoo is missing, especially as we need quality in the CM.

Sancho's body language though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
larride:

My fav can retire a happy and fulfilled man.

Tell your own fav to drop his golden glove on the table. cheesy

Feel free to follow him to retirement since no club wants your fave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13415) (13416) (13417) (13418) (13419) (13420) (13421) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hateshit and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.