Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8735164 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13427) (13428) (13429) (13430) (13431) (13432) (13433) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

A stress fracture is a fracture from recurrent stress on the bone rather than a single injury.
The MRI showed that there is a bone in his back that is being overloaded and likely to develop a fracture soon if it is not rested.

This will take like how many months, pls?

Àbí èwo ni gbogbo katikati yìí nah?

This market ehn...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Looks like we'll be facing a new manager on our first match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

A stress fracture is a fracture from recurrent stress on the bone rather than a single injury.
The MRI showed that there is a bone in his back that is being overloaded and likely to develop a fracture soon if it is not rested.
Is it a recurrent issue?
Or would it be solved once?
Forgive my 20 questions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Please y'all, whats the code for our fantasy league?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:25am On Aug 09, 2023
akwesenana:

Is it a recurrent issue?
Or would it be solved once?
Forgive my 20 questions.

Usually not recurrent or serious if managed properly. Usually does not need surgery. Just rest and rehab.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:27am On Aug 09, 2023
adebayo201:

This will take like how many months, pls?

Àbí èwo ni gbogbo katikati yìí nah?

This market ehn...

6-12 weeks usually for a fracture but we should remember that his MRI didn’t show a fracture only the potential for one, so around 4 weeks might be okay for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:01am On Aug 09, 2023
cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:14am On Aug 09, 2023
afrodoc2:

6-12 weeks usually for a fracture but we should remember that his MRI didn’t show a fracture only the potential for one, so around 4 weeks might be okay for him.

Thank you sir.

I wish him quickest recovery.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 5:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Oasis007:
cool

Star boy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Oasis007:
cool

I watched the video. It was only a short clip but he wasn’t looking sharp, which is to be expected. It will be really interesting to see what the club’s decision is. Whatever decision they make he will need at least 3 months to get back to match fitness after having been out for so long.

I am suspecting they will keep him as that is the only thing that would explain how they handled this preseason. If you are going to sell or loan him the best option would be to do it quickly and allow him get a preseason with his new team. However as it is Glazers in charge one can’t discount cluelessness. Murtough seems to be a bit better than his predecessors sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Fee agreed with West Ham for Maguire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2023
A huge percentage of the transfer decisions we’ve been making this window are all making sense football-wise. It’s commendable.

I never expected much from John Murtough because he looks so much like Ed Woodward but he’s done a good job.

We’re getting rid of the messes of past managers and at the same time, signing new players that will improve our style and make it more contemporary. We’ve also gotten a better squad.

There’s room for improvement tho. We still need a second striker, another midfielder and an additional CB.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Our new doctor from Arsenal says he can get Martial to stay fit.

I seriously doubt it but let’s wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2023
Leyqute:

Please get Martial out of the club.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Leyqute:

SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Leyqute:
Fee agreed with West Ham for Maguire.

https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1689184626751733761?s=46

The evil that men do grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2023
ChristineC:
SMH
MRTA7:

Please get Martial out of the club.

What?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
afrodoc2:

I watched the video. It was only a short clip but he wasn’t looking sharp, which is to be expected. It will be really interesting to see what the club’s decision is. Whatever decision they make he will need at least 3 months to get back to match fitness after having been out for so long.

I am suspecting they will keep him as that is the only thing that would explain how they handled this preseason. If you are going to sell or loan him the best option would be to do it quickly and allow him get a preseason with his new team. However as it is Glazers in charge one can’t discount cluelessness. Murtough seems to be a bit better than his predecessors sha.

.....with Amad injured and Pellestri likely to go on loan again, I feel strongly that Greenwood will be pardoned and recalled.

I really want him back coz a 60% fit Greenwood is better than 100% fit Pocolee.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Westham is high on weed bá? What happens to McTom deal?? So £45m is much for a direct replacement for Declan Rice?

I am even optimistic that McTom will play better for them than Rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Besiktas agree a 3yrs contract deal with Eric Bailly.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
With Maguire leaving, we will sign a replacement.

West Ham have agreed a deal with Southampton to sign Ward Prowse meaning they may not come back for McTom. With Edson Alvarez and JWP, it will surprise me if they still come for McTom although Paqueta to City looks likely so, fingers crossed.

Fred should be sold for anything between £20-25m.

If Fred, McTom and VDB leave then Amrabat alone is not enough, we might need to sign another CM. So, we might just be signing a CB and 2 CMs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
patrickmuf:
With Maguire leaving, we will sign a replacement.

West Ham have agreed a deal with Southampton to sign Ward Prowse meaning they may not come back for McTom. With Edson Alvarez and JWP, it will surprise me if they still come for McTom although Paqueta to City looks likely so, fingers crossed.

Fred should be sold for anything between £20-25m.

If Fred, McTom and VDB leave then Amrabat alone is not enough, we might need to sign another CM. So, we might just be signing a CB and 2 CMs.

McTom can play CB. If he stays, he should be converted to CB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Oasis007:
Westham is high on weed bá? What happens to McTom deal?? So £45m is much for a direct replacement for Declan Rice?

Man City came in for Pacqueta. 70m offer. I'm certain West Ham will do business if they increase the amount. Should this happen, they're very likely going to come for McTom again with more money even tho they just bought Ward Prowse.

That said, McTom is not a direct replacement for Rice. Rice can help with buildup and all round control of the game. McTom is more effective in and around the opponent's box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Oasis007:

He should be sold. Let's complete the clear-out.

Martial is probably faking injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Leyqute:

Man City came in for Pacqueta. 70m offer. I'm certain West Ham will do business if they increase the amount. Should this happen, they're very likely going to come for McTom again with more money even tho they just bought Ward Prowse.

That said, McTom is not a direct replacement for Rice. Rice can help with buildup and all round control of the game. McTom is more effective in and around the opponent's box.

I understand you bruh, just want McTom off the list asap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
patrickmuf:

Whether Martial is faking injury or not, he should go! At worse, he should be released.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
E be like this John Murtough sabi work small..

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Oasis007:

Don't worry, McT earns around 60K per week, some mid table EPL Maga team will pay 40M for him before deadline day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
patrickmuf:

Saw him sprinting with Magwaya in training. He might be back.

https://twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1689212454398459904?s=46
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Oasis007:

God abeg no

McTominay is a terrible CB for Erik ten Hag’s system. Poor positioning, lots of pashun but actually doesn’t mark well.

If he stays, he’ll be deployed further forward, not deeper effectively to do what Mount currently does.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Omo... links to Pavard and J-C Todibo. Pavard might be the better option as he can also play effectively as a RB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Leyqute:

Saw him sprinting with Magwaya in training. He might be back.

https://twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1689212454398459904?s=46
I have my doubts about Rashford as a CF so, I wouldn't mind if Martial can deputize for Hojlund for a couple of games that way those Saudi clubs might just remember him...

For me, Garnacho should not be a starter yet, he should be an option from the bench unless Rashford is injured.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13427) (13428) (13429) (13430) (13431) (13432) (13433) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.