Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724766 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13532) (13533) (13534) (13535) (13536) (13537) (13538) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Leyqute:

That's not true. Mbappe doesn't go through phases where he won't run, jump, or look interested in the match.

If Mbappe is not scoring goals, he's making assists. And if he isn't doing any of those two, he wouldn't be stinking up the joint. Even more, he wouldn't be stinking up the joint for three consecutive games like Rashford has been.

Mbappe actually does exactly the same thing. Reason I said you need to watch more of these teams regularly. If you didn't watch this game and didn't see fellow fans complaining, you'd think Rashford had a decent game. Literally created 2 of the 3 goals.

And you should also be fair and not include those 1st two games in whatever general opinion you're making of him. He was played out of position without real clear cut chances unlike today.

Rashford played from the left today and in my opinion was partially okay. At least something to build upon. He'll have a good season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Leyqute:
Brighton and De Zerbi are losing 2-0 at home to West Ham. The same De Serbia that we should replace ETH with o.
The amount of times Brighton and Zerbi was mentioned on this thread this past week ehhn. Few games in, people already had their mind made up on who's who.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
E be like them go package Varane give Saudi people, I no understand again πŸ˜•.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ellexy:
Rashford is bang average, too inconsistent and very frustrating to watch. He's not that guy.
Rashford is a top player. Consistent in a good team. Real clutch player that'll perform in any game no matter the opposition.

Rashford carried the team for months last season. His form started like 5 games into the season but only started getting the hype much later. Then he fell off towards the end and people want to use that to judge his consistency.

Which player is consistent from the beginning to the end when the goal scoring burden is solely on his head. But man was consistent so long and we have him to thank for many things last season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin

Onanana ona na na na na

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
#Binford out
#BinThony out
#BinMartial out
#Glazersout
DOF is needed not coach signing useless players

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Leyqute:

That's not true. Mbappe doesn't go through phases where he won't run, jump, or look interested in the match.

If Mbappe is not scoring goals, he's making assists. And if he isn't doing any of those two, he wouldn't be stinking up the joint. Even more, he wouldn't be stinking up the joint for three consecutive games like Rashford has been.

Very funny. Have you looked at Mbappe's defensive actions?
Lmao, imagine my surprise when stats showed Messi puts in more effort than he does
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Trust me, manutd will be good this season. I've followed ten hag since his Ajax days. The man is one unpredictable manager that when he finally clicks, he will create a monster team. I don't see any manager doing as well as he has done for Manchester united. For me, he is the best manager we've got since Ferguson retired. I will love to see a striker added into the squad, and surely they will cook.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
CrystalTiger:

grin seconded
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin

Personally I prefer Lindelof to Varane. That Dude too dey panic on the ball. Make em go Saudi joor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Loan bid for kukuruku.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dean Henderson sold to Crystal Palace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
YourBestWriter:
Trust me, manutd will be good this season. I've followed ten hag since his Ajax days. The man is one unpredictable manager that when he finally clicks, he will create a monster team. I don't see any manager doing as well as he has done for Manchester united. For me, he is the best manager we've got since Ferguson retired. I will love to see a striker added into the squad, and surely they will cook.

What did he win with Ajax?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lol.. see na cucurella e reach now🀣🀣🀣

Mid coach signing mid to join up with mids.

God abeg o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ellexy:
Same with Havertz. Look at the CL final.
Lol, for you to use 3 ago something to make a case tells me all I need to know grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:
Lol.. see na cucurella e reach now🀣🀣🀣

Mid coach signing mid to join up with mids.

God abeg o

U dey always make my day with ur post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. U go funny offline
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Englishisamust:

U dey always make my day with ur post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. U go funny offline

Na man utd dey make me laugh ni... A whole man utd reduced to this 😭
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
πŸš¨πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Between Manchester United and Jean-Clair Todibo, things are clear: he will only sign if Harry Maguire leaves the club, as United have no intention of piling up defenders. If he comes, Erik ten Hag would have planned to make him the 4th defender in his hierarchy. [ @lequipe ] #MUFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:
πŸš¨πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Between Manchester United and Jean-Clair Todibo, things are clear: he will only sign if Harry Maguire leaves the club, as United have no intention of piling up defenders. If he comes, Erik ten Hag would have planned to make him the 4th defender in his hierarchy. [ @lequipe ] #MUFC

Oga, sell Varane to Saudi, and make way for this guy, as Maguire no gree go...

Varane will always be injured, can't play a full season..see what Pep did, sold Laporte....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Oga, sell Varane to Saudi, and make way for this guy, as Maguire no gree go...

Varane will always be injured, can't play a full season..see what Pep did, sold Laporte....
We need some of these senior players at the club. Varane's really good when fit. So why sell?

Do you know Varane might actually be the real shining light in that defense? Man was paired with Martinez got clean sheets. Martinez had that injury and the pairing of Varane x Lindelof was still as solid.

Trust me, you don't want Lindelof as one of the main CBs in your team throughput the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2023
seems like Manchester united are not tired of getting scammed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
seems like Manchester united are not tired of getting scammed
No scam perpetrated on Manchester United will ever come close to the one your brain plug executed on you. wink

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2023
LostMyZeal:
There's a way DDG covers goal post even in 1v1 situations that makes the opponent think twice about shooting

As much as goalkeeping is physical, there's also a psychological aspect to it and sadly I haven't seen that from Onana especially in that first goal

Me dun see DDG salvage 1v1 situations many times. There really shouldn't be any need getting Onana in if we are aren't dominating games. There's no point kpatakpata

Anyway, na so we go dey talk say the season still early till these fools carry us enter bush undecided
Na wetin those "it's just 1,2,3 game into the season" crew no understand. Ten Hag has had 2 full pre-season with the team and signed 8 players. Yet we are not seeing any style of play, and the boys play like them no dey train.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2023
CrystalTiger:
how can that happen when we have no replacement?
it's only at Man United you hear that apples need to be thrown out before oranges can be bought.
what if after the apples are thrown out, oranges are no longer on the shelves?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Expert17:

You won't see them again, Penaldo and De Beans fans grin grin
You dey insult the Manager and players (including Hojlund wey never kick ball for us), but will bring in your Degea/Ronaldo bullshit when others criticise the Manager and players. Awon United lover isonu 😁😁.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2023
ChristoBam:

That 'goals behind Haaland' thing will always muzz meπŸ˜‚. These guys you want me to name and compare with him don't play at the same level. We played for months here at the level and he was shit. Went to the world cup at that level and remained shit. Then went to Saudi and started banging in goals.

Like you said, it's painful to accept but man's aged and past it at the top level. But a player like that will always ball massively in Saudi, Asia, MLS or any of the below tier levels.

You are also mixing shit and facts.

Facts said: Ronaldo has passed his prime

Shit said: Ronaldo is not better than all of UTD's current forwards (now).

Now you will say Ronald didn't perform well before he left, even at the World Cup. But shey player no dey get rough moments ni?

Ronaldo that was the 3rd highest goal scorer in EPL a season before (which was just less than 6 months when compared to the WC and time he had issues with ETH). He was the 3rd highest goal scorer with a shitty UTD team that finished 6th ffs.

So how did Ronaldo become a dead player in less than 6 months? From world class to dead with such time frame.

Whether you like it or not, Ronaldo was just having a some rough form and time which would have ended at some point. Also, 10HAG made a stupid move trying to relegate CR7 in the squad and he's currently paying for it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol.. TenHag wey dey pursue another Dutch league player, perhaps gravenberch

That guy is becoming annoying

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2023
How Messi sees MLS teams.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
TLona1:
How Messi sees MLS teams.
Comedian

You are very funny

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Darkseid(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lana1:
Add Kratos and Darkseid join. Those fools no suppose reach house in one piece tonight
Find me small thing make I deal with them angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Looks like Bruno slanderers forgot to compare him with another player yesterday lmao

Dey play

(1) (2) (3) ... (13532) (13533) (13534) (13535) (13536) (13537) (13538) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.