Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,253 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8845781 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13542) (13543) (13544) (13545) (13546) (13547) (13548) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
ChristoBam:

Stop trying to indirectly display your lack of basic home training. Quote me directly next time if you want to spit such vile on this thread.

Simple football Convo, some goats will display their uncouth terrible behavior.

I repeat, if you can't converse in a way you'd expect from a responsible adult, don't slyly mention my moniker or react to anything I say ever again.
K

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jokerman:

We are going to 1000 goals soon. 1 more goat to 850 goals
God of football with his 11th goal of the season already.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
I repeat, Ogun will fire any leprous hands that will bring up that nonsense that Erik 7even has not been backed.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Trevor012:

God of football with his 11th goal of the season already.

Just 1 goal behind Haaland in 2023...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Trevor012:
I repeat, Ogun will fire any leprous hands that will bring up that nonsense that Erik 7even has not been backed.

😬🤣

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jokerman:
It's been long Ronaldo played a player such as mane😁

What a player

Give him the ballon d or

Mentality monster
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
You can't mention Ronaldo without midget fans getting insecure 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

What a player

Give him the ballon d or

Mentality monster

How burger league dey go bro 😁😩?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ronaldo give you penalty play you miss am. We for don reach 850goals by now with another hatrick 😡.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
I believe Ten Hag should use Dalot with Fernandez as understudy.
I don't see how a Cucurella loan move benefits Man United, besides all remaining funds should go to the middle of the pitch where we could use three signings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Trevor012:
Ronaldo give you penalty play you miss am. We for don reach 850goals by now with another hatrick 😡.

Put an elite finisher next to Ronaldo and this man will bag assists game after game.... See Mane.

As for the penaltyz it's good another person tried it to know say e no easy to score 😬

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
How did Odegaard make this?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Englishisamust:

What about weghost, sabister, mount and malacia. Is it also lack of money?? Because I don't understand again!!.
Weghorst and Sabitzer were short opportunistic deals na. Did we sign them permanently?
And Malacia is presently injured. Also signed as a young back up to shaw.
Don't even know the reason you're calling those names.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
ChristoBam:

Weghorst and Sabitzer were short opportunistic deals na. Did we sign them permanently?

Mid coach will always buy mid players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Am surprised Rashford has never won either PFA young player or PGA player of the year...

What has he been doing in Manutd? Something Saka just won 😡
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jokerman:

Mid coach will always buy mid players.
Na you even sabi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jokerman:
Am surprised Rashford has never won either PFA young player or PGA player of the year...

Rashford suppose win PFA young player of the year award?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
ChristoBam:

You get time oo. People who have made everlasting covenant with delusion can't be reasoned with no matter how hard you try.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
ChristineC:
I believe Ten Hag should use Dalot with Fernandez as understudy.
I don't see how a Cucurella loan move benefits Man United, besides all remaining funds should go to the middle of the pitch where we could use three signings.

The decision making at the management level is appalling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ellexy:
You get time oo. People who have made everlasting covenant with delusion can't be reasoned with no matter how hard you try.

I've been following his exchanges with those lots. It's pleasantly entertaining and amusing. Christo has no idea the type of people he's dealing with. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Blake755:
I get that a manager might want some of their former players, but now it's starting to seem a bit too ridiculous. It’s like he’s basically saying that if you guys aren’t being serious let’s just go with players I’ve already managed, but there’s literally data and top tier analysis these clubs use now to sign players. There’s no way guys like Antony should’ve been signed for €100m. Max €50m. He’d already worked with the player day in day out and still wanted to sign him. How could Ten Hag believe he was good enough??

Apart from Thiago Pep hasn’t signed a single player that he managed at a previous club. Same with Klopp 0 players signed that he managed at a previous club. Both City and Liverpool have directors of football. We need a DOF more than we need all of these signings.

If Ten Hag is gonna be successful in the long run we need a proper system we can’t just be buying his ex players it’s not a good look. Also when he gets sacked we will be stuck with mid players only he likes. The club should have a structure of how they want to play and recruit players based on that he has too much power with transfers. It's so crazy that we are run like basically Everton with better branding at this point.

-RS
Is Eric the solution 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Bulls eye.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
This Tottenham keeper mumu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ellexy:
Lmaoooo na now you dey know say ETH no be your family member? Is any United player your family member or is Ronaldo your family member?

Treble leave matter, we know say una don vow to never see any good from ETH. It's fine but stop trying to disguise about how you truly feel. Also convenient for you to throw your fellow Pendusexuals under the bus and call them Olesexuals.

grin grin grin
We vow to never see anything good in Ten Hag, yet we celebrate Carabao Cup last season. Maybe you should go thru some of my post about ETH last season, you are just basing your Assumption on my support for Ronaldo's interview (which was a very good interview by the way). I no dey do emotional criticism for here, i won't be foolish to criticise the Manager or any player doing well. Na so una call us fake fans when we were calling for Ole to be sacked, but e clear for una eyes later 😁. We will call out Ten Hag if the football does not improve and he is taking us where we no know 😎.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
odizeey:

They support the manager more than the club. Later they will say Ronaldo fans are bad cheesy

Or is the manager the club?

Give me good football. I dey starve
I just tire my broda....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
TrebleChamp:
We vow to never see anything good in Ten Hag, yet we celebrate Carabao Cup last season. Maybe you should go thru some of my post about ETH last season, you are just basing your Assumption on my support for Ronaldo's interview (which was a very good interview by the way). I no dey do emotional criticism for here, i won't be foolish to criticise the Manager or any player doing well. Na so una call us fake fans when we were calling for Ole to be sacked, but e clear for una eyes later 😁. We will call out Ten Hag if the football does not improve and he is taking us where we no know 😎.
Everytime your fellow pendusexuals attacks the manager here you're always around to cheer them up whether the attacks were deserved or not. No be today matter, like I said we know why. No amount of shaleye can change that especially when evidence dey. Afrodoc2 can even confirm.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ellexy:
Everytime your fellow pendusexuals attacks the manager here you're always around to cheer them up whether the attacks were deserved or not. No be today matter, like I said we know why. No amount of shaleye can change that especially when evidence dey. Afrodoc2 can even confirm.

grin grin grin
Na you dey actually shalaye sha, cos you go also wail and criticise the Manager when you see sege footy 😁. Me no dey pretend to want good footy and trophies so my criticism of the Manager or players is justified. Same Afrodoc2 that said Ten Hag lacks in game management, wey dey criticise Ten Hag for signing Mount plus the bad football we are seeing so far? Na why i dey call most lovers of United aka Olesexuals follow the bandwagon crew. Oya post the evidence here make we see how i take hate Ten Hag..
PS; I am not responsible for what anybody choses to post here, you are free engage anybody that criticise the Manager unjustly. Cos like i said earlier, no fan will foolishly criticise Ten Hag or any player if the club is doing well....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jokerman:

He won the PFA fans player of the year. So keep the agenda for now. There'll be other avenues for it.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lolz

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
ChristoBam:

Glad you provide good evidence. I believe eth will be successful, but where he dey carry us go I know no again. Just confused with the way he is has been handling transfer activities so far. It is better to use our academy players instead of gambling on those flops. Waiting me I just want is good football and trophy this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Lolz

grin grin grin. They will come for your head nw!!! grin grin. You don buy problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (13542) (13543) (13544) (13545) (13546) (13547) (13548) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.