Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8808227 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13557) (13558) (13559) (13560) (13561) (13562) (13563) ... (14196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
larride:
We leave this Maddison go buy Mount. angry
Does he press
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
cool

Getafe already feeling Greenwood effect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Elanga will be one of the best player in the world. They didn't believe. I told them!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannyjoe4u: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
On colos
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lannyjoe4u:
On colos

1 assist and one goal against Chelsea and arsenal!!!. I told unna
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
chrisley024:

Does he press

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
CapitalCee:
Elanga don score Chelsea. Caicedo do mistake.

We warned them that that boy is not worth mkre than 35m Euros they no gree

Paying over the top for these "one-season-wonders" dey very risky...na wetin Dem go first use crucify the manager be that when things don't go as planned.

Poch is also looking like a potential "Fraud-watch" candidate already. I never really liked the idea that he was being considered for the Man UTD job that year tbh

This season go sweet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Paying over the top for these "one-season-wonders" dey very risky...na wetin Dem go first use crucify the manager be that when things don't go as planned.

Poch is also looking like a potential "Fraud-watch" candidate already. I never really liked the idea that he was being considered for the Man UTD job that year tbh

This season go sweet

110m for a one season wonder DM. Brighton and Chelsea must be investigated for money laundering. That's the only explanation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
Pep student don lose again o grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wahala for who no get halland for fpl grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
AdisaOwala:

This season go sweet

Teams will never learn. All these over the top signings ussually flop. Only very very few suceed.

That amont that Liverpool bought MAcallister for is about his actual worth. I watched both him and Caicedo at Brighton last season, while they were good. They are not world class at all, nothing so spectacular.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
We dey complain for Man Uts say dem dun scam us but Chelsea say hold my beer

Omo e be like na bunch of players with prospects dem sell for Chelsea oh😌😌

I actually had faith in these guys but wetin I see today hmmm

This Chelsea project highlights every reason why any team needs players with experience

Mentoring indeed is a thing. ..smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

Yeah Lacey and Jayce Fitzgerald were called to the Under-17s. They are not the ones going to the Under-17 World Cup though. Malachi Sharpe is a pacy winger who joined the club 2 years ago but got injured after a few games, so he has been out for close to 2 years.

Yeah. They were not called up for the tournament. But good for them nevertheless.

Did you watch Malachi today? Does he look like he can get back to his best and continue his development?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
larride:
We leave this Maddison go buy Mount. angry

Madison was the perfect guy to replace Eriksen although he's just as weak defensively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Na Madrid buy better player from Dortmund.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Leyqute:

Madison was the perfect guy to replace Eriksen although he's just as weak defensively.

His creativity would've been so helpful in the middle of the park alongside Bruno. Eriksen legs are gone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
Real Madrid played against 12 men today, and today was my first time properly wat hing Bellingham and all I can say is wow shocked

What a player. That's what an AM should look like.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
kozmicity:
Real Madrid played against 12 men today, and today was my first time properly wat hing Bellingham and all I can say is wow shocked

What a player. That's what an AM should look like.

And man city. Gudogan

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
CapitalCee:

Teams will never learn. All these over the top signings ussually flop. Only very very few suceed.

That amont that Liverpool bought MAcallister for is about his actual worth. I watched both him and Caicedo at Brighton last season, while they were good. They are not world class at all, nothing so spectacular.

I have said this thing over and over. Expensive buy is not it at all. It's just unnecessary and laziness on the part of the club, coach and scout to look for alternatives. It can only make sense if it's the final bit of the puzzle. Like you already have an excellent squad and just need one player to make that push for a major trophy. Not when you're trying to build a team

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
eph12:

I have said this thing over and over. Expensive buy is not it at all. It's just unnecessary and laziness on the part of the club, coach and scout to look for alternatives. It can only make sense if it's the final bit of the puzzle. Like you already have an excellent squad and just need one player to make that push for a major trophy. Not when you're trying to build a team

I agree...

For tomorrow's game, how do you rate our chances?

I think we should probably setup to defend/counter atleast with our current form and squad situation.

Mctom for Erikson?

If we see draw, I go happy sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Make ETH no just carry Eriksen near that first 11 tomorrow abeg..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
AdisaOwala:

I agree...

I think we should probably setup to defend/counter atleast with our current form and squad situation.

Mctom for Erikson?

Definitely, i expect same players from last game with McTom in place of Eriksen. Hojlund, same as the new arrivals, introduced gradually.

Dalot will need help against Saka. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Leyqute:

Yeah. They were not called up for the tournament. But good for them nevertheless.

Did you watch Malachi today? Does he look like he can get back to his best and continue his development?

He played only a few minutes but he looks like he hasn’t lost much of his speed. He was really speedy before his injury.

Wheatley’s hold up play and general play was excellent apart from his finishing. Biancheri was the opposite. He didn’t do much apart from score a hat-trick.
The new LB Amass was class and Missin was good on the LW.
I think Lacey still has to hug the bench in a knockout game. Williams, Missin, Scanlon, and maybe even Sharpe are older and more prepared than him for now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
CapitalCee:

There are already serious allegations that most of the players Chelsea bought were "forced" on the manager..

Unfortunately, even if the above assertion is true, it wouldn't stop the owners from booting Poch out if results don't improve.

I personally would always prefer a scenario where the manager has autonomy over important decisions...such as transfers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
chrisley024:
Definitely, i expect same players from last game with McTom in place of Eriksen.

As horrible as Fred is, I for prefer make he play instead of Mctom in games like this..

We shoulda sold McTom instead i.m.o

That Albino boy needs deliverance - hope he performs a miracle tomorrow...

Unfortunately, he looks to be a better option to Erikson..atleast for tomorrow

chrisley024:

Hojlund, same as the new arrivals, introduced gradually.

Is he fit to make the bench yet?

chrisley024:

Dalot will need help against Saka. grin

Should he swap with AWB? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
AdisaOwala:

I agree...

Mctom for Erikson?

I don't rate our chances at all considering we're going away.

Erickson shouldn't start the game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
AdisaOwala:

As horrible as Fred is, I for prefer make he play instead of Mctom in games like this..

We shoulda sold McTom instead i.m.o

That Albino boy needs deliverance - hope he performs a miracle tomorrow...

Unfortunately, he looks to be a better option to Erikson..atleast for tomorrow

Is he fit to make the bench yet?

Should he swap with AWB? grin
Hojlund is fit according to Eth press conference. I've also thought about AWB on the left as Martinelli is easier to contain and thus preferably vs Dalot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Omo! I like this Brighton cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
eph12:

100% correct
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
chrisley024:
Omo! I like this Brighton cool
They sell their best players, change their coach, but the quality still remains. They need to write a book on how they do it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
eph12:

They sell their best players, change their coach, but the quality still remains. They need to write a book on how they do it
everyone seems to know what to do and where fellow players are positioned.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

He played only a few minutes but he looks like he hasn’t lost much of his speed. He was really speedy before his injury.

Wheatley’s hold up play and general play was excellent apart from his finishing. Biancheri was the opposite. He didn’t do much apart from score a hat-trick.
The new LB Amass was class and Missin was good on the LW.
I think Lacey still has to hug the bench in a knockout game. Williams, Missin, Scanlon, and maybe even Sharpe are older and more prepared than him for now.

I remember Missin troubling the opponents in the last game. Seems he even scored a goal.

Lacey has flair. He’s skillful and technical too but he can be lazy. He loses possession too much. He didn’t start the last game and had to come in for an injured teammate. But he played well when he came on. That’s probably why he started today.

This group of U-18s look more technical and intelligent on the ball than their seniors Although things are different at the U-23 level. Maybe it’s me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13557) (13558) (13559) (13560) (13561) (13562) (13563) ... (14196) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m), hatakekakashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.