Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,268 members, 7,853,324 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8845926 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13575) (13576) (13577) (13578) (13579) (13580) (13581) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz29s: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Puntingnoob:
He was being sarcastic then
Allow me to troll in peace undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Things I said that is currently happening.

1.Before we buy antony, I told them he is a flop they didn't believe me, they were all abusing me
2. I told them elanga will be one of the best player in the world they didn't believe me, they were all abusing me
3. I told them onana is not a good replacement for degea , we should go diogo Costa instead. They said I don't have sense...
4. I told them eth is wrong for disrespecting ronaldo, they think it because I'm a Ronaldo fan.

I told them, they didn't believe!!!. There is nothing that is happening right now that I didn't told them last year.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
chrisley024:
I don't know what he sees in Martial, not like he even presses grin

I'm against Eth speech but Sancho fvcked up replying. Player and manager exchange words on social media.

Shows the rot in this club angry

Well, Sancho is tired of the guy’s favouritism. Anthony is a very useless player. Bench him a few times, maybe his head will reset. We just wasted 100m on a bum!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
chrisley024:

I'm against Eth speech but Sancho fvcked up replying. Player and manager exchange words on social media.

The manager was upset about the game and transferred aggression to Sancho. That one too was already angry and tired about the whole situation and fired back immediately. One of them is going to Saudi and it isn't the coach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
Onkoolos:
Things I said that is currently happening.

1.Before we buy antony, I told them he is a flop they didn't believe me, they were all abusing me
2. I told them elanga will be one of the best player in the world they didn't believe me, they were all abusing me
3. I told them onana is not a good replacement for degea , we should go diogo Costa instead. They said I don't have sense...
4. I told them eth is wrong for disrespecting ronaldo, they think it because I'm a Ronaldo fan.

I told them, they didn't believe!!!. There is nothing that is happening right now that I didn't told them last year.
Elanga??
Please brah.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
akwesenana:
Elanga??
Please brah.

1 goals and 1 assist against arsenal and Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Well at least DDG is still unemployed. Make I use that one hold body cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
The only thing that can prevent significant issues in the dressing room is for ETH to find a way to get us to play good football after the international break. If we are doing well, unhappy players can fuvk off, asides that, it’s a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jokerman:
Seems Ronaldo was right about Erik 7 Hag again 😂😂😂😂

When you see someone carry almost 70M go buy a mid player like Mount, you know there's problem.

Man utd is too big for Erik 7 Hag to handle
HeWasn'tSupported crew will soon resume shift

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
nitrogen:
The only thing that can prevent significant issues in the dressing room is for ETH to find a way to get us to play good football after the international break. If we are doing well, unhappy players can fuvk off, asides that, it’s a disaster waiting to happen.
True. His team needs to start playing as a team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
eph12:

The manager was upset about the game and transferred aggression to Sancho. That one too was already angry and tired about the whole situation and fired back immediately. One of them is going to Saudi and it isn't the coach

This is also what I feel....

A manager should be able to control his emotions. This ruckus wouldn't help matters and would only give the media something to feast on, especially when things aren't too rosy with the team

Naso pressure take dey mount untop manager
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ouchhh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Imagine an average coach that has not won any significant trophies asking a player who has scored over 800 goals to prove himself 😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oldboss(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
I wonder why most of u guy are hyping AWB mehh that guy is a rock
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
chrisley024:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
eph12:

Once the team understands the tactics ehn, the transitions from Onana to Mount will be very mad. We won't even need the midfield. We can't wait to experience this cool cool
Ephraim my guy grin

e say na "transitions"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

And Jesus said unto Dar Loth, Get away from me, you devil and he was gone, May the lord bless the reading of his word. 🙏
Amen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
AdisaOwala:

This is also what I feel....

A manager should be able to control his emotions. This ruckus wouldn't help matters and would only give the media something to feast on, especially when things aren't too rosy with the team

Naso pressure take dey mount untop manager
Exactly! I really want to see ETH spend many successful years here. We can't afford to change manager soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
eph12:
Antony offers zero threat, zero penetration 95% of the time. This guy should not be starting. We all saw Sancho so we’ll in the false 9 role during the preseason. Season started and ETH binned him immediately.
Earlier it was "transition", now "penetration". Is it just me or these words mean more than they seem grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
eph12:

The only thing that guy knows how to press is breast. He can’t press shiit
"Breast"?

lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
thoughts on Højlund cameo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
odizeey:
We complain that day Una begin yab us.

Well, today's game was kind of okay.

The loss of our defenders failed us.

Antony is useless.

Some people in my area said he defends. Very useless player. He can't even play left back because he can't cross.
How many attempt to score did we get? Ramsdale no even make any save. Nothing good for today game, City or Liverpool would have shredded us before 90minutes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
ChristineC:
Big, strong and physical. Nice touch too...
Expect him to adjust pretty well to this league.
Could be a focal man to use when going long as our wingers cannot win an aerial duel to save their lives.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Una go wail for 600 years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
ChristineC:
With the wingers we dey parade, him mind go dey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
eph12:

HeWasn'tSupported crew will soon resume shift
Some of them are wailing in private, they will resume in few days time to drop their silly takes...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sancho has disrespected the Club, his contract should be terminated asap......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Some of them are wailing in private, they will resume in few days time to drop their silly takes...

grin grin grin. Dem go dey add vocabulary with their nonsense takes!!!. Thank God say I go school small!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Sancho has disrespected the Club, his contract should be terminated asap......
Pogba
Degea
Ronaldo
Now Sancho. This club is not it!!!.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Where is that guy that is comparing Bruno fernades with debruyne?? undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Gambit001:

Big, strong and physical. Nice touch too...
Expect him to adjust pretty well to this league.
Could be a focal man to use when going long as our wingers cannot win an aerial duel to save their lives.
I think it was obvious the difference in his game with having Martial on for the first hour.
not sure why United still pay Martial salary.
there are contracts that should be terminated if there is ambition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
akwesenana:
With the wingers we dey parade, him mind go dey.
maybe Pellistri can help on the right.
there will be adequate services from behind anyhoo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13575) (13576) (13577) (13578) (13579) (13580) (13581) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: segzysexy(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.