Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8738029 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13594) (13595) (13596) (13597) (13598) (13599) (13600) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
akwesenana:
And you for how many?
I hear post production has begun for "The Elephant" II?

Deep!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
akwesenana:
And you for how many?
Last season was season one of "The Elephant" abi?

Arsenal don suffer for your hand sha...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
🚨 There is little sympathy for Jadon Sancho inside the Manchester United dressing room:

"The players have had enough of him."

Most players accept and respect Erik Ten Hag's firm approach because it applies without exceptions to everyone in the squad, regardless of their status.

Sancho's reaction has gone down badly within the dressing room, although it was not greeted with surprise.

(Source: ESPN)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
akwesenana:
🚨 There is little sympathy for Jadon Sancho inside the Manchester United dressing room:

Most players accept and respect Erik Ten Hag's firm approach because it applies without exceptions to everyone in the squad, regardless of their status.

Sancho's reaction has gone down badly within the dressing room, although it was not greeted with surprise.

To imagine people here accused ETH of lying against Sancho. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
akwesenana:

It's stupidity to think a player is more professional/serious in training than in a competitive match or vice versa...

Whatever effort you see in training is what you see on the pitch..I don't blame him anyway, it's the club's hierarchy that gave him that ridiculous contract and have always looked more interested in social media than actual club management..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
akwesenana:

except the dancing 100m lol

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
akwesenana:

Up manutd. Ten hag for life. All these ronaldo fans shouting sack ten hag, una go hear nwi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Up manutd. Ten hag for life. All these ronaldo fans shouting sack ten hag, una go hear nwi
Funny enough, I be hard core Ronaldo stan, but, business is business.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
eph12:

except the dancing 100m lol
he can and does press grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Ronaldo fans or not... We all know it's only a matter of time before them sack 7Hag??🤣🤣

And Ronaldo has won more for man utd than 7Hag, that's why he's a man utd and EPL legend.

Anyone hating on Ronaldo, Rooney , Scholes or any other man utd legendary past players, are actually not to be taken seriously

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
akwesenana:
And you for how many?
Cook that drug dealer grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jokerman:

Ronaldo fans or not... We all know it's only a matter of time before them sack 7Hag??🤣🤣

And Ronaldo has won more for man utd than 7Hag, that's why he's a man utd and EPL legend.

Anyone hating on Ronaldo, Rooney , Scholes or any other man utd legendary past players, are actually not to be taken seriously
So you'll prefer a player walking out on a team winning because he has "won more for man utd than 7Hag"?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lana1:
Cook that drug dealer grin grin
Werey don scamper. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
chrisley024:
he can and does press grin
Press ko grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Giggs: "In Manchester, you couldn't imagine that Cristiano Ronaldo would become one of the greatest goalscorers in history. You just couldn't. In his first match against Bolton, he delighted the crowd with his gestures But then there were the dives, the frustration, he didn't know when to pass the ball, he was doing too much dribbling, simulations... his debut was difficult.

Then all of a sudden it clicked and then you just had to pass the ball to Cristiano. Even in our team where there was still Tevez, Scholes or even Rooney, he was the one who made the difference. He was the one who saved us when we were in trouble. He has become a goalscorer, the man who wins matches at the highest level.

All the greatest players in history are revealed during the big posters. He did it for us, as he then did for Real Madrid and Juventus. It is a certainty: he must be considered one of the greatest players of all time".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
akwesenana:
So you'll prefer a player walking out on a team winning because he has "won more for man utd than 7Hag"?

1 misdeed is not enough to punish someone forever
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jokerman:

Ronaldo fans or not... We all know it's only a matter of time before they sack 7Hag??🤣🤣

Anyone hating on Ronaldo, Rooney, Scholes or any other man but legendary past players, is not to be taken seriously

Allow them na

Fake Man Utd fans

This set of peeps can even talk down on SAF if he calls out any of ETH wrongs tomorrow.

No one, I repeat No one should speak badly of any club legend. If you try it, we the fans that want to protect the image of our history and players that partake in it will come for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Blake.755:

More wahala angry sad
🚨 Another woman accuses Antony

Ingrid Lana, a 33-year-old banker, accuses Antony of assault:

🎙️ "He tried to have sex with me and I didn't want to. He pushed me against the wall and I hit my head. "

(Source: @flavioricco)

The pressure is increasing.

#vreportersfutball #Antony

LANA1, I don see the reason why you no like Antony cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jokerman:

Giggs: "In Manchester, you couldn't imagine that Cristiano Ronaldo would become one of the greatest goalscorers in history. You just couldn't. In his first match against Bolton, he delighted the crowd with his gestures But then there were the dives, the frustration, he didn't know when to pass the ball, he was doing too much dribbling, simulations... his debut was difficult.

Then all of a sudden it clicked and then you just had to pass the ball to Cristiano. Even in our team where there was still Tevez, Scholes or even Rooney, he was the one who made the difference. He was the one who saved us when we were in trouble. He has become a goalscorer, the man who wins matches at the highest level.

All the greatest players in history are revealed during the big posters. He did it for us, as he then did for Real Madrid and Juventus. It is a certainty: he must be considered one of the greatest players of all time".

Goat!!!!!!!

Ororo

Legend

A Club legend at 2 among the three greatest clubs ever (,Madrid and United)

Chaiiii, We need to save some brainwashed fans here.

I remember when CR7 said he came back to United to make a difference. He said " I don't want to see united in 3rd or 4th place. I only want the club to be first or 2nd"

The Glazers really did him dirty by backing that low budget pep. But we dey sha

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jokerman:

1 misdeed is not enough to punish someone forever
Glad you've accepted it's a misdeed. What if the person doesn't show remorse at all? What should be done?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
akwesenana:
And you for how many?
“Old-Trafford is down 9” is currently showing at the cinemas. It’s a blockbuster.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

“Old-Trafford is down 9” is currently showing at the cinemas. It’s a blockbuster.

What a pathetic attempt at a comeback

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jodera:

LANA1, I don see the reason why you no like Antony cheesy cheesy
That fidget spinner wan forcefully knack my namesake grin grin

Lock his ass up angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Old Trafford down when?
Your comeback is as lame as your taitu contest. grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
akwesenana:
Glad you've accepted it's a misdeed. What if the person doesn't show remorse at all? What should be done?

He/she'll be asked to leave.

I'm an employer of labour, I have done this once or twice .... However still, I never disrespected or carried out a campaign of calumny against the affected
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Goat!!!!!!!

Ororo

Legend

A Club legend at 2 among the three greatest clubs ever (,Madrid and United)

Chaiiii, We need to save some brainwashed fans here.

I remember when CR7 said he came back to United to make a difference. He said " I don't want to see united in 3rd or 4th place. I only want the club to be first or 2nd"

The Glazers really did him dirty by backing that low budget pep. But we dey sha

Ikorodu Pep.

Ego is bigger than his trophies 😁

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lana1:
That fidget spinner wan forcefully knack my namesake grin grin

Lock his ass up angry angry
grin grin grin

I remember one of your quotes saying if dem need witnesses against Antony, you go voluntarily offer am.

Well, this is more than enough grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by invinzible1: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bruno on the score sheet
Mctomminy scoring and assisting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lana1:
Shey Antony's ex is trying to sue him for domestic violence? Since ETH cant bench him, make she do quick make the guy come dey go prison abeg. He did that shît. He guilty as fúck!!
🙌
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Ellexy defended that rubbish spin the most here that time.
He's the best in the world.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
invinzible1:
Bruno on the score sheet
Mctomminy scoring and assisting

I thought McTom was not available to play for us just 4 days ago or so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jokerman:

He/she'll be asked to leave.

I'm an employer of labour, I have done this once or twice .... However still, I never disrespected or carried out a campaign of calumny against the affected
I'll appreciate if you could specifically highlight (with substantial evidences and examples, not hearsays) any campaign of calumny carried out on any past or present Man Utd player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13594) (13595) (13596) (13597) (13598) (13599) (13600) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ChristineC and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.