Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8739807 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13620) (13621) (13622) (13623) (13624) (13625) (13626) ... (14150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expert17:

Show us Onana individual error today?

Leave epistle for Eramus 🤣🤣
Dey look for errors.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
olabode89:

That 3rd goal was soft... he should bw pushing that ball away from goal.

This is the only goal he could hv done better but still I won't blame as the mumu defender blocked him and didn't try stopping the shot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
E come be like say expert will be needed to defend after every game cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
odizeey:

God bless you my brother. It will be well with you and everything that concerns you.

They gave the props to the defence when De Gea won golden gloves.
Expert17 get 100 mouth!!! Na chameleon mouth he get. Na him talk say it was our good defence that make degea won golden boot last season. grin grin grin grin. This season he don change mouth🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He don dey rubbish our good defence to save that opapa keeper

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Englishisamust:

Expert17 get 100 mouth!!! Na chameleon mouth he get. Na him talk say it was our good defence that make degea won golden boot last season. grin grin grin grin. This season he don change mouth🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He don dey rubbish our good defence to save that opapa keeper

So this is the same way Casemiro, Martinez, Varane and Shaw played last season ??

My agenda get facts wella 🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 100smile(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
If de gea still free, abeg make united go sign am back . Onana oh onana
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
I will take my LLL on Casemiro

That guy is finished, we should bin him asap

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Trevor012:
Captain jack Sparrow

Pirates of the Carrington.. Academy Award dey wait 4 Captain Bruno. cox PFA Award is not for yellow card merchant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
The guys on this thread are fvcking hilarious.

Say na 'Degea has been keeping us afloat'

How do people even watch football games 🤣? You watched that match and the first thing that came to your mind is that we're losing because of we switched goalkeepers? The same Degea we watched last season?

All goals scored today came from players taking direct shots from inside our box without any pressure.

Any other conclusions are agendas that'll only lead to a Maguire situation.

People that didn't like him before he even kicked a ball already are overanalyzing everything. Drawing up comparisons with prime Degea from years ago. Sadly, majority of those that were open minded are eating it up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨🎙️ | Ten Hag: “We have to analyze this match and see where we need to improve and then we will think about the next match.”

This is so Moyes-like!!

Jesus!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
With the things I'm seeing on the pitch from these players, I don't want to start drawing up conclusions in regards to these players but it's not looking good.

The ones that are ready to throw the manager under the bus and turn to prime versions of themselves after the sack will all be binned.

I'm only happy ETH is going nowhere. The reactionary fans can lament all they want. They'll all be here to chant ETH ball when everything comes good. But a lot of these players won't be here then.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by cuffee: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=ChristoBam post=125833322] The guys on this thread are fvcking hilarious.

Say na 'Degea has been keeping us afloat'

How do people even watch football games
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by cuffee: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Englishisamust:

Expert17 get 100 mouth!!! Na chameleon mouth he get. Na him talk say it was our good defence that make degea won golden boot last season. grin grin grin grin. This season he don change mouth
expert17 is a baboon. Same as jokerman, trevor012, afrodoc2 and nitrogen. 5 baboons in one thread

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Englishisamust:

I see many people turning to defenders this season and I'm not even a prophet. 🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expert17:

So this is the same way Casemiro, Martinez, Varane and Shaw played last season ??

My agenda get facts wella 🤣
You even get time. You see players taking uncontested shots time after time in our box but na Onana's fault.

This thread is very funny.

No real analysis of games. Just everyone with their different agendas coming to chant 'I told you so' even if it doesn't match up with the situation on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
The real fans are hiding. They don't want to complain. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
chrisley024:
making school boy errors and earning 375k/week

How many errors leading to goal did DDG made last season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Epistle master has landed 🙊

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by invinzible1: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
ChristoBam:
With the things I'm seeing on the pitch from these players, I don't want to start drawing up conclusions in regards to these players but it's not looking good.

The ones that are ready to throw the manager under the bus and turn to prime versions of themselves after the sack will all be binned.

I'm only happy ETH is going nowhere. The reactionary fans can lament all they want. They'll all be here to chant ETH ball when everything comes good. But a lot of these players won't be here then.
Why would you say you don't want to draw conclusions.... it is so glaring that most of these players just stroll on the pitch non are ready to fight for the club. Liverpool, City and Tottenham were all one goal down they all came back to win convincingly.
We are going to sit this season out. Top 4 is our battle this season. But from what I'm seeing we would be ending up between 6-8 position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
You'll think Varane and Licha didn't go injured last season. Hahaha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Erling haaland playing with rashford will end up with 2 goals in a season so selfish sad angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Baba never even play stretch of games with Maguire defence. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
odizeey:
You'll think Varane and Licha didn't go injured last season. Hahaha.

All of a sudden, the defence is no more good grin

I am shocked at some of the things we get to read on here...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expert17:

Someone that still has 4 years left on his contract and on 350k wage. Who will sign him. At that age what incentive does he have to leave for a pay cut.

It’s stewpeed contracts like this y’all keep placing players on that makes them even lose motivation to stretch themselves. Then you fans turn around to blackmail the players.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Those idiots up top were here when Fergie won multiple EPL titles and CL. Be like United is under a strong curse, and i suspect David Moyes 😁. Maybe a public apology to him for how fan treated him would help.

Comparing literally ANYBODY to SAF is utterly ridiculous. He is the GOAT manager. We will likely never see anybody have that much success with this club as he did, regardless of who is running it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
AdisaOwala:

All of a sudden, the defence is no more good grin

I am shocked at some of the things we get to read on here...

These people can't cease to amaze me. 😁

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
cuffee:
expert17 is a baboon. Same as jokerman, trevor012, afrodoc2 and nitrogen. 5 baboons in one thread
😂😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
All these ones no concern me sha.

Na how our keeper go singlehandedly change our gameplay I dey after.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by cuffee: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
odizeey:
The real fans are hiding. They don't want to complain. cheesy
woe betide you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
kozmicity:

The hypocrisy stinks. I want Onana to do well... But you have to use the same standards for everyone.

With their stereotyped mindset?

Never!!

No be for here we don begin hear say the defence no good again say nothing keeper fit do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expert17:

Shebi when I criticised him after he injured Mainoo people were complaining. The guy can’t track runners from midfield, so he either lets them go like he did with Welbeck today for the first goal OR he fouls them like he did in the incident that got Mainoo injured. He runs like he is running on the beach. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
AdisaOwala:

With their stereotyped mindset?

Never!!

No be for here we don begin hear say the defence no good again say nothing keeper fit do?

Last season it was defends was good na the keeper no good!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13620) (13621) (13622) (13623) (13624) (13625) (13626) ... (14150) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, afrodoc2, Santos07 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.