Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8868138 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2015
can't remember if I've seen him play cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Odunharry:
coogar,elampiro,chrisley024,SailorXY,PietroRico,RuuDie,parrotibaba,Danhumprey,JayKayMaybachz,

what do u guys think abt Jackson Martinez?
No to him!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2015
chrisley024:
^^
Don't know why anytime Rooney or Jones is criticised body go dey pepper you undecided

Btw, very important 3 points is all I seek for today.
don't get ur hopes up anymore ,we might still draw dis match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by psalmdave(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2015
Still going into a match with the four defenders marking one man/back pass and shoot ball give fans defence..........i heard QPR has one dude called austin......Van gaal should pity us o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2015
not even when we're playing at the same time with Chelsea... I fit no see thru match gan!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Where is the 'incredible one' Crazy nigga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
bigkesh:
Where is the 'incredible one' Crazy nigga

Incrediblemumu

You are a cretin!

You stupidly created a new account so as to mask your ethereal idiocy.

Yet it still shows

You will do well to kill yourself #ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2015
chrisley024:
^^
Don't know why anytime Rooney or Jones is criticised body go dey pepper you undecided

Btw, very important 3 points is all I seek for today.

pay him no mind.....

in the chart for inaccurate short pass list in our entire squad, rooney came 24th out of a list of 31 players. he lied again that rooney's inaccurate short passes is the best in our central midfield but statistics say carrick, blind, fletcher & mata have all been better this season. even the brainless rookie januzaj passes the ball better in short distances than rooney.

in a nutshell, out of all the players that usually get in the box to score, rooney has the worst passing stat from a short distance. he's currently 24th from 31 players listed & yet this fat cow makes £300,000 per week. it's quite baffling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by royale442(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2015
mcfarlin:

Incrediblemumu

You are a cretin!

Yet it still shows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
mcfarlin:

Incrediblemumu

You are a cretin!

Yet it still shows

you dey mind the eternal f00l?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
SailorXY:

you dey mind the eternal f00l?

i had to reply him

his stupidity is the worst on nairaland cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
mcfarlin:

Incrediblemumu

You are a cretin!

Yet it still shows

lol, well for ur information 'd insulting one', m bigkesh............... So pls count me out of ur search for a play mate....... No time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeeBoiyy: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
If we lose or draw This match yet again then our team is no better than the SE of Nigeria angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
If we lose or draw This match yet again then our team is no better than the SE of Nigeria angry
if van Gaal doesn't get three points, the pressure will be turned on him seriously - especially if he still deploys the 3-5-2 again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
SailorXY:

if van Gaal doesn't get three points, the pressure will be turned on him seriously - especially if he still deploys the 3-5-2 again.

That guy is stubborn. He wants to change Man U's DNA.

4-3-3 even better pass that stupid 3-5-2 sef. Mchew

paripari gbogbo e, d result is d koko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeeBoiyy: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
SailorXY:

my patience for that man and his philosophies is fast diminishing.

We need results and not philosophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Line ups, anybody?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
The match is by 4? Wtf! And I was thinking it was 3
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
352 again?
I hope not

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Louis van Gaal slams Man United critics, claims his team are improving
By Ryan Hill

Posted on January 17, 2015

Louis van Gaal has defended his philosophy and claimed that even in defeat Manchester United are always improving, as reported by Goal. Furthermore, the Dutchman claimed that some of the criticisms his players have received has been “unbelievable.”
Following last week’s defeat at home to Southampton, the Dutchman has come under a lot of scrutiny – especially as he had virtually a full squad to choose from.

The United boss controversially also left out Radamel Falcao from his first-team squad for the game, casting doubts over the Colombian’s future at Old Trafford, as reported by The Independent.
The former Ajax coach has claimed, however, that the Red Devils cannot be doing so badly if he, is getting nominated for Manager of the Month, as reported by Goal.

Van Gaal also chose to point out that United have lost just one of their last 12 matches in an impassioned defence of his team and philosophy – stating that whatever people say, his side are always improving.

Speaking to MUTV (quoted via Goal), he said: “It’s unbelievable that people, most people of the media, are saying this but indeed we have lost once in 12 matches, 0-1, and when you see the game you have analysed that Manchester United was the better team, so it is not so bad.

“I have read in the papers that I have been nominated for manager of the month, so it is not so bad as some media are writing.

“What I am looking for, what I am analysing, is all the six [away] matches we were the better team, we could have scored and we could have won, but we didn’t win, so that is a disappointment, but in the process I have to say that we are always better.”

Van Gaal has seen his troops take only two points from their last three Premier League matches, while they have also been criticised for a failure to create chances against Stoke City on New Year’s Day and Yeovil in the FA Cup third round. They only had one shot on target against Saints as but Van Gaal is adamant that there is no issue on the creative front.

He told MUTV: In recent games…I don’t agree. You can say that we have not created too many chances in the last three matches, but before that we played away against Tottenham Hotspur and we had six big chances with the same system, so it’s always dependable of the opponent also.

“But I will say that in the last phase of our attack we failed in the last pass and that is the most important pass. I hope we shall improve that in the coming matches.”

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/louis-van-gaal-on-improvement-in-the-process-we-are-always-better/275748#0CHBdqHSVfmU8xmE.99

This man dey craze..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
PietroRico:
352 again?
I hope not

Nah, I think it's four at the back

Rafael---- evans--- rojo--- blacket

I think it's 4-2-3-1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

Nah, I think pray it's four at the back

I think it's 4-2-3-1

Fixed... cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

Nah, I think it's four at the back

I think it's 4-2-3-1
don't be surprised to see

Evans, Blackett and Rojo as CB's with rafa andd blind as wingbacks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dadehmola:

Fixed... cry

Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
dopeJemi:
The match is by 4? Wtf! And I was thinking it was 3
4pm

United XI: De Gea, Jones,
Smalling, Rojo, Valencia,
Carrick, Mata, Blind, Rooney, Di
Maria, Falcao.

United subs: Valdes, Evans,
McNair, Januzaj, Herrera,
Fellaini, Wilson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol. Looks like that line up is wrong sef.

It has to be.
I saw it before an hour to kick off.
I too thought the match was 3pm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
United XI: De Gea, Jones,
Smalling, Rojo, Valencia,
Carrick, Mata, Blind, Rooney, Di
Maria, Falcao.

United subs: Valdes, Evans,
McNair, Januzaj, Herrera,
Fellaini, Wilson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
PietroRico:
don't be surprised to see

Evans, Blackett and Rojo as CB's with rafa andd blind as wingbacks.

Da means say LVG wan just crase be that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
nothing less than 3point...

I expect falcao to score today..
Might miss first 45mins of d match

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
So no fullback even on the bench and Di maria upfront again against a team that will likely park the bus.

subs: Valdes, Evans, McNair, Januzaj, Herrera, Fellaini, Wilson.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2038799_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 at the back - here we go again....
Di maria and Mata in the mid doesn't look good to me since both lack defensive awareness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.