Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8868710 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13674) (13675) (13676) (13677) (13678) (13679) (13680) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ellexy:
You know what is funny, Ronaldo fan boys defending and making excuses for Sancho just to spite Ten Hag. The irony of it all makes one laugh. Ronaldo is the epitome of professionalism and hardwork, and would do anything to maintain that mark but his fan boys are coozing up to what their ídolo can't tolerate. Issorai
Very easy to identify ole fan boys
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
eph12:

I have chosen to see Sancho as not one of our players anymore. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't want to be here and we won't miss him. We have never missed him. I don't even want ETH to add him back to the team.

For some reason, you see this as me absolving Sancho of whatever, that's you and ellexy problem. He has never had a major role in the team even though he has had his moments.

But if you prefer to leave those that are currently in the team and need to do better, to concentrate on those that may never be a part of the team again, you need help.
The thing you're missing is he's supposed to be a major part of our squad. Did you even watch our preseason games? I knew something was fishy when we played the first game with him on the bench.

How many forwards do we even have in the team. If we'd known this would be the situation with Sancho we'd have made another signing up front.

You might prefer to focus on a player you'll be able to curse every weekend rather than look at the whole situation. We're having to play Bruno on the right wing because this fool decided to act like a brat.
We're basically predictable now because whenever we play against a solid team, every ball over the top on the break will be towards Rashford. Rashford is also the only one going at players up front.

You can't leave the brat that bailed and then blame the one that'll show up every single time even with a broken back.

Out of all these players. Very few deserve to be at the club. Very few are actually good. Very few are top talents. You know them, so why direct the vile to these ones and then absolve the ones that 'bailed'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
ChristoBam:

The thing you're missing is he's supposed to be a major part of our squad. Did you even watch our preseason games? I knew something was fishy when we played the first game with him on the bench.

How many forwards do we even have in the team. If we'd known this would be the situation with Sancho we'd have made another signing up front.

You might prefer to focus on a player you'll be able to curse every weekend rather than look at the whole situation. We're having to play Bruno on the right wing because this fool decided to act like a brat.
We're basically predictable now because whenever we play against a solid team, every ball over the top on the break will be towards Rashford. Rashford is also the only one going at players up front.

You can't leave the brat that bailed and then blame the one that'll show up every single time even with a broken back.

Out of all these players. Very few deserve to be at the club. Very few are actually good. Very few are top talents. You know them, so why direct the vile to these ones and then absolve the ones that 'bailed'.
LMAO Sancho at RW? Even in preseason, I don't remember him playing there. Just leave me abeg cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ellexy:
You know what is funny, Ronaldo fan boys defending and making excuses for Sancho just to spite Ten Hag. The irony of it all makes one laugh. Ronaldo is the epitome of professionalism and hardwork, and would do anything to maintain that mark but his fan boys are coozing up to what their ídolo can't tolerate. Issorai
Some of us are still sane though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
eph12:

Very easy to identify ole fan boys
Yes very easy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ellexy:

Bro....Yiu are always calling Ronaldo...why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Bro....Yiu are always calling Ronaldo...why?
Are you Ronaldo's gatekeeper or bodyguard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
The only advantage Sancho can get from begging eth is not to spoil is reputation. You see playing on the pitch, thats impossible, even if na me, Sancho no go set foot on that pitch whether he beg or not!!!... let's be logical here!!! If you be CEO will you allow someone with such behaviour to work in your company again!!!. Make unna leave Sancho, make he dey enjoy is life!!! grin grin. He doesn't care about is reputation, na yahoo boy things... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ellexy:
Are you Ronaldo's gatekeeper or bodyguard?

Na my footballing idol, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus Legend... So no dey agenda am with Erik 7 Hag bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Englishisamust:
The only advantage Sancho can get from begging eth is not to spoil is reputation. You see playing on the pitch, thats impossible, even if na me, Sancho no go set foot on that pitch whether he beg or not!!!... let's be logical here!!! If you be CEO will you allow someone with such behaviour to work in your company again!!!. Make unna leave Sancho, make he dey enjoy is life!!! grin grin. He doesn't care about is reputation, na yahoo boy things... grin grin grin

If he can go to Roma, Mourinho might rejuvenate him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Shola made his Man Utd debut at 17 but today (2 years later) it doesn't look as if he'll break into the first team anytime soon. If we won't be playing him, I suggest we sell him soonest so he can get quality game time.

Afrodoc2 you've been watching academy games for a while. Who do you think is the bigger talent between Sola and Andre Gomes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
We have almost run out of both RBs and LBs. We are also almost out of RWs. It’s just one wahala after the other.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jokerman:

If he can go to Roma, Mourinho might rejuvenate him

Paul Pogba, a more serious player than Sancho is , had problems with Mourinho at United. How do you think Sancho will fare under him? Mourinho that is big on hard work, especially off the ball?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leyqute:
Shola made his Man Utd debut at 17 but today (2 years later) it doesn't look as if he'll break into the first team anytime soon. If we won't be playing him, I suggest we sell him soonest so he can get quality game time.

Afrodoc2 you've been watching academy games for a while. Who do you think is the bigger talent between Sola and Andre Gomes?

I think it is Gomes in terms of technical ability but Shoretire was played so far ahead of his age group it is hard to say what he could have achieved if he had been allowed to develop organically instead of playing him with people 4-5 years older.

A major difference is that Shoretire does not have the physical limitations Gomes has. One thing that has happened over the past 12 months is that our academy midfield products have started cannibalising themselves like I predicted. Savage and Iqbal are gone. So hopefully we can get 2 senior team members from Mainoo, Gore, Mejbri, Shoretire, IHA.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leyqute:

Paul Pogba, a more serious player than Sancho is , had problems with Mourinho at United. How do you think Sancho will fare under him? Mourinho that is big on hard work, especially off the ball?

Mourinho that was giving Dele Alli important life lessons, Dele was smiling at Mourinho like Mourinho was a mad man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Mourinho that was giving Dele Alli important life lessons, Dele was smiling at Mourinho like Mourinho was a mad man.

😂😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Na my footballing idol, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus Legend... So no dey agenda am with Erik 7 Hag bro
You need to stop the jokes man. So highlighting and praising Ronaldo's hardwork and professionalism is agenda to you?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

I think it is Gomes in terms of technical ability but Shoretire was played so far ahead of his age group it is hard to say what he could have achieved if he had been allowed to develop organically instead of playing him with people 4-5 years older.

A major difference is that Shoretire does not have the physical limitations Gomes has. One thing that has happened over the past 12 months is that our academy midfield products have started cannibalising themselves like I predicted. Savage and Iqbal are gone. So hopefully we can get 2 senior team members from Mainoo, Gore, Mejbri, Shoretire, IHA.

Shoretire doesn't have a good chance if he's competing with those names you mentioned.

I'm guessing his best position is LW and we have Rashford there already, along with Garnacho. At AM, Mejbri is currently ahead of him and Amad is ahead of him too at RW.

He's better off getting minutes elsewhere to be candid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

LoL.

If Sancho doesn't take care, his own story might be even worse. Dele was actually a hard worker but Sancho has been relying on talents and vibes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leyqute:

Lol... Sancho will work hard under Mou.

Seems Sancho doesn't wanna play again for ETH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leyqute:

Shoretire doesn't have a good chance if he's competing with those names you mentioned.

I'm guessing his best position is LW and we have Rashford there already, along with Garnacho. At AM, Mejbri is currently ahead of him and Amad is ahead of him too at RW.

He's better off getting minutes elsewhere to be candid.

His best position is AM. The other natural AM in the team is IHA. They both take more risks in passing and are probably better short range passers than Hannibal. Hannibal’s best position is actually CM because that’s where he can use his best assets like work rate, ball carrying ability, long range passing. Problem is that that is Gore’s best position as well and until this season was also Mainoo’s best position.

My prediction is that 0 or 1 out of Shoretire/IHA make it here, and 1 or 2 out of Hannibal, Gore, Mainoo make it here. Worst case scenario 1 out of the 5 and best case scenario 3 out of the 5.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

His best position is AM. The other natural AM in the team is IHA. They both take more risks in passing and are probably better short range passers than Hannibal. Hannibal’s best position is actually CM because that’s where he can use his best assets like work rate, ball carrying ability, long range passing. Problem is that that is Gore’s best position as well and until this season was also Mainoo’s best position.

My prediction is that 0 or 1 out of Shoretire/IHA make it here, and 1 or 2 out of Hannibal, Gore, Mainoo make it here. Worst case scenario 1 out of the 5 and best case scenario 3 out of the 5.

I haven't seen much of IHA in that AM position. Sola too. Haven't had time to watch academy games of late. IHA does have that passing intelligence tho.

But then if a youth player keeps impressing Ten Hag (AG17, Mejbri, Mainoo) , I'm sure he'll give other young players minutes too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
#TrashHagOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leyqute:

I haven't seen much of IHA in that AM position. Sola too. Haven't had time to watch academy games of late. IHA does have that passing intelligence tho.

But then if a youth player keeps impressing Ten Hag (AG17, Mejbri, Mainoo) , I'm sure he'll give other young players minutes too.

Yes he will but there aren’t enough minutes to go round and develop them especially when they all play similar positions. At least 2 or 3 of them will lose out. Mainoo is really lucky that ETH likes him. Funny thing is that he is the youngest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dem go hear aaam today!!! Full squad almost : back!!! The problem I'm having is maguire undecided undecided undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
What formation is that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
No Fraudnandes to stink up everywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mehn! Dalot is the only fit fullback.
It'll be interesting to know the formation, and I hope it's not Amrabat at LB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amrabat as LB...I don't like it. Play him in his favourite position. If he struggles it might affect him going forward.

Dalot should have started at LB with Lindelof as the RB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Finally big 7 dey rotate. We thank otem 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Why not start the second choice?
Onana no go dey available for a month.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
patrickmuf:
Amrabat as LB...I don't like it. Play him in his favourite position. If he struggles it might affect him going forward.

Dalot should have started at LB with Lindelof as the RB.
maybe he didn't want to risk starting all the CBs.

Edited:
I forgot we've Evans grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13674) (13675) (13676) (13677) (13678) (13679) (13680) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adexeli(m), Phethar007(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.