Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8800337 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13731) (13732) (13733) (13734) (13735) (13736) (13737) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
nitrogen:
So, none of ETH’s signings could rescue him today. He had to turn to Maguire, McTom, Garnacho. God help us!
🌝
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
akwesenana:
Oh, na Casemiro now? grin grin

No na... We're just saying that he shouldn't forget his primary role as a DM all in his haste to contribute to attack.

The same way I said a goalie should be good with his hands first before his leg. We all know how the reverse is turning out😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Like who the fvck cares about which players were involved in that crazy comeback. Say na Ten Hag signings couldn't save himπŸ˜‚.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
kozmicity:

Enter McTom or Hannibal.
None of these two are ball carriers and passers. I don't really know much about Hannibal, but mctom? You dey whine me ni? Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
eph12:

If Garnacho is given the same number of minutes and trust Rashford has, there's no way he won't get better and end up being a better player for us than Rashford will ever be. But because of oga Rashford, he will definitely be put through the microscope
Thank you. Rashford will play a hundred games and they will say he needs time to gain form. But Garnacho will play one game and they will say he's not ready.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dexyity(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michaellovaldo(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lana1:
McTominay and Casemiro have showed very little interest in doing their primary jobs in midfield this season. They just want to get into the box and score.

Exactly what I was pointing out midweek
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Daveconstructs: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
ChristoBam:
Like who the fvck cares about which players were involved in that crazy comeback. Say na Ten Hag signings couldn't save himπŸ˜‚.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
eph12:

Chelsea normally should be part of the top 6. I think Newcastle can replace one of us in the top 6. They're the threat

They've had a slow start to the season but they would bounce back. Newcastle, Aston Villa and West Ham were once big teams, and they know what Europe is like so they'll definitely try for it.

Chelsea might not make it, have you seen their schedule from 3rd week of October until January?😁😁

Tears go boku e be like dem be rice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
eph12:

None of these two are ball carriers and passers. I don't really know much about Hannibal, but mctom? You dey whine me ni? Lol

Funny enough McTom is our best ball carrier and our most press resistant midfielder. I don't know about Amrabat.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
odizeey:

Anyone who cannot build a strong mentality is not needed in this great club.

LET THEIR confidence DESTROY kpatakpata
This thing is just sounding somehow. We need players with strong mentality, not fragile players that we will be handling their confidence like egg.

Meanwhile it's only Rashford we're hearing about confidence. Nobody mentioned confidence when they were tearing into other players like Maguire. England's assistant captain o. It's now Rashford that has even lost his place in the national team we should be caressing his confidence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
eph12:

Let him get into the box and see if he would pass those passes. No be outside the 18 he dey pass which is normal? Will he pass the ball instead of shooting if there are other players better placed?

It remains to be seen, but we haven't really had the ball in the box this season that much.

And I feel like he and Hojlund will get that partnership too. Just you watch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
kozmicity:

They've had a slow start to the season but they would bounce back. Newcastle, Aston Villa and West Ham were once big teams, and they know what Europe is like so they'll definitely try for it.

Chelsea might not make it, have you seen their schedule from 3rd week of October until January?😁😁

yeah because na there season end ,we have advantage of playing all the big teams now rather than later, keep underrating us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
kozmicity:

Most of them are winnable. I wouldn't rule them out completely o

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Na nitrogen and this guy gather celebrate this goalkick.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
yeah because na there season end ,we have advantage of playing all the big teams now rather than later, keep underrating us.
Your biggest wins this season have come to 2 of the 3 promoted teams who also happen to be 2 of the 3 worst teams in the league. Nobody is losing sleep over Chelsea blud!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
kozmicity:

Funny enough McTom is our best ball carrier and our most press resistant midfielder. I don't know about Amrabat.
Haba na. Mctom and ball carrier? How na? Because he has pushed ball forward a couple of times? Not that kind of ball carrier abeg. Which kind press resistant?

Well if you say the best in this team? Maybe you're correct sha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
eph12:

This thing is just sounding somehow. We need players with strong mentality, not fragile players that we will be handling their confidence like egg.

Meanwhile it's only Rashford we're hearing about confidence. Nobody mentioned confidence when they were tearing into other players like Maguire. England's assistant captain o. It's now Rashford that has even lost his place in the national team we should be caressing his confidence

I no just get. Who be Rashford?

Na that Rashford go process him sack if he no get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
kozmicity:

It remains to be seen, but we haven't really had the ball in the box this season that much.

And I feel like he and Hojlund will get that partnership too. Just you watch.
I'm not holding my breath. He is not the kind of player I want to see in a new look Manchester united. All the things we attacked Sancho for, Rashford is doing it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
odizeey:

I no just get. Who be Rashford?

Na that Rashford go process him sack if he no get sense.
They should continue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lana1:
Your biggest wins this season have come to 2 of the 3 promoted teams who also happen to be 2 of the 3 worst teams in the league. Nobody is losing sleep over Chelsea blud!
a Manchester United fan talking take backseat lil bro .

we defeated a team(Brighton) that flogged 3-1 in your own home, barely escaped Burnley clutch with narrow win, yet to play fullham do I can't say but I bet my left egg you are not winning that.

Chelsea will finish higher than United this season

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
kozmicity:
I wanted to type in the first half that were playing well and I'm starting to see ETH Tyler of overloading one wing before switching to the other and driving crosses in(one part of his style at least) and everybody did their role well.

I already accepted the loss but i was seeing a clear pattern so I was okay. Never expected a win but we thank God😁

Evans sha... I'm shell shocked at how composed he is, and not just in this game. Even Maguire had a good game. The only player I could fault was Onana, but I'm tired of mentioning his name. To his credit, he made some fine saves I'm the second half even though most weren't really threatening. I hope those saves brings his confidence up.

Y'all might argue with me and say we didn't do enough which is true, but can you actually pick one particular player that played badly?

I no wan hear Onana ooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What about Casemiro? He plays the second half, we go a man down, we lose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
eph12:

If Garnacho is given the same number of minutes and trust Rashford has, there's no way he won't get better and end up being a better player for us than Rashford will ever be. But because of oga Rashford, he will definitely be put through the microscope

Garnacho started our first two games. He flopped. The kid is not ready to be a starter. If we manage him well, he can be a starter by December or January. Same with Pellistri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
eph12:

They should continue

When we should be thinking about moving away from a dinosaur some people are concerned about his confidence. And they will bring Real Madrid as an example tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
eph12:

There is no way he will be worse than Rashford given the same time and trust

Okay o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
engrelvis:
Rashford always perform when he is abt to sign new contract grin

All United players do this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
kozmicity:

Simple, pass more. Try to find his teammates.

Maguire did the same thing, and he was phenomenal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
kozmicity:

Amrabat didn't overlap. He knew Eriksen would partner with Bruno up ahead so he sat deep or as deep as our high line would allow. Something Casemiro would have forgotten to do hence catching is on the counter.

Plus, Amrabat is slow, why over commit? Evans is experienced enough to know not to overcommit as he's a CB, and Maguire knows he's slow, so why overcommit?

I rem one instance where Amrabat slowed things down instead of jumping in to a tackle. Case would've committed himself, hey beaten and leave our defense at risk.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
When them bench Ronaldo nobody think of him confidence πŸ˜„

Make Una just put red cup for nose.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
a Manchester United fan talking take backseat lil bro .

we defeated a team(Brighton) that flogged 3-1 in your own home, barely escaped Burnley clutch with narrow win, yet to play fullham do I can't say but I bet my left egg you are not winning that.
Going by this logic, we beat Forest that dunked on you at home. 1 game per week and you're not even better than a United team in crisis playing 2 games per week with Amrabat at LB.

Chelsea will finish higher than United this season
Over here , we dont celebrate the "we finished above you" trophy. We'll leave that to Chelsea fans. But after spending 1 billion in 2 years to still be this useless, I can see how finishing above United will be seen as an achievement in that small London club.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
TheLequte:

Garnacho started our first two games. He flopped. The kid is not ready to be a starter. If we manage him well, he can be a starter by December or January. Same with Pellistri
But hope you know this your definition of flop is used for Garnacho only? Not Rashford, not Bruno, not any other favorite player, but Garnacho

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
odizeey:

When we should be thinking about moving away from a dinosaur some people are concerned about his confidence. And they will bring Real Madrid as an example tomorrow.

They will talk about Madrid and city and the likes. Pep will remove you from the team to go and grow your confidence back before adding you back to the team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13731) (13732) (13733) (13734) (13735) (13736) (13737) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.