Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727193 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13888) (13889) (13890) (13891) (13892) (13893) (13894) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
raumdeuter:

Covid started in March 2020 and the lockdown was in 2020. Was there covid outbreak in Summer 2021 when Sancho joined?

Cos according to Matic they had planned to use the 75K gotten from Sancho and co for party but couldnt because of covid outbreak

Covid outbreak happened when Sancho was at Dortmund
There were still restrictions in the UK for that type of public gatherings till really late.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
raumdeuter:

Covid started in March 2020 and the lockdown was in 2020. Was there covid outbreak in Summer 2021 when Sancho joined?

Cos according to Matic they had planned to use the 75K gotten from Sancho and co for party but couldnt because of covid outbreak

Covid outbreak happened when Sancho was at Dortmund

You didn’t read it properly. He said throughout his time at Man Utd few players were late comers, including Pogba and Sancho.

He then said in ONE OF THOSE YEARS they gathered 75k fines from late comers and planned a party but couldn’t because of COVID lockdown.

He didn’t say that it was the year Sancho was at United with him but one of the years he (Matic) was at United.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
afrodoc2:

You didn’t read it properly. He said throughout his time at Man Utd few players were late comers, including Pogba and Sancho.

He then said in ONE OF THOSE YEARS they gathered 75k fines from late comers and planned a party but couldn’t because of COVID lockdown.

He didn’t say that it was the year Sancho was at United with him but one of the years he (Matic) was at United.

I think the question he's asking is why namedrop Sancho when that particular year seems to be the year with the biggest transgressions. He could easily have mentioned the culprits of that particular year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
ChristoBam:

I think the question he's asking is why namedrop Sancho when that particular year seems to be the year with the biggest transgressions. He could easily have mentioned the culprits of that particular year.

Easy. That year might or might not have had the biggest total team transgressions , and Sancho and Pogba might or might not have been the biggest individual transgressors.

He probably name checked the year with the biggest team transgressions AND the 2 players who were the worst individual transgressors.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2023
nitrogen:

The Spanish album? cheesy
Sí señor cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Henry140(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2023
Matchday, I hope the boys step up today and not allow that okirika pep to finish what is left of us GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Team is a shambles, players out of form, players injured, players not that athletic as other elite team's players, players lacking quality,
Poor quality signings, clueless manager who has lost his nerve and scumbag owners.

And still, Come on UNITED!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2023
You're literally hopingbegging your players step up but "okrika Pep" is your only problem

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2023
Maybe this man finally tries a double pivot of Kobbie and Amrabat today..The two look like our best option at an attempt to keep possession or control tempo..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Englishisamust:
No club want degea crew!!! will be ashame of the news im just hearing... Some people with thier wack takes here!!!.. Degea can be bad as a goal keeper but not as bad as this oloriburuku onana
De Gea is still a decent goalkeeper far better than Banana 🍌

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Maybe this man finally tries a double pivot of Kobbie and Amrabat today..The two look like our best option at an attempt to keep possession or control tempo..

He'll still find a way to squeeze Ghostominay in the midfield lineup.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
🚨 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Mason mount blamed his father for his chelsea transfer to Manchester united

Mason mount 🗣 I am not understanding it any more, i shouldn't have listened to my father, is very hurting but I trust the process Eric ten hag is a good coach we will turn things

😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ellexy:
He'll still find a way to squeeze Ghostominay in the midfield lineup.

If he starts either GhosTominay or Rashes I will start printing ETH OUT cards myself. Unless those guys have a blinder, we play well, and we win. All logic says he has to bench those 2 players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

If he starts either GhosTominay or Rashes I will start printing ETH OUT cards myself. Unless those guys have a blinder, we play well, and we win. All logic says he has to bench those 2 players.

You still get hope for the bald fraud?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
elrony:

You still get hope for the bald fraud?

There is always hope until there is no more hope. I suspect he will get sacked this December but for now let us just watch. If he starts The Ghost and Rashes though thunder will have to fire his blokus.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

There is always hope until there is no more hope. I suspect he will get sacked this December but for now let us just watch. If he starts The Ghost and Rashes[b][/b] though thunder will have to fire his blokus.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
undecided not once did zerohag talked about Chelsea game all he was talking about is how media was doing this and that.

not only does he lack accountability,he is a coward.

zerohag should start now to cook excuse when dey lose instead of wasting time on tactics

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dostr4(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
Rashes & The ghost grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

When asked if the team that started against Newcastle will start against Chelsea, he answered more or less the same. The line up below won't be bad.

Hoijlund

Garnacho Bruno Pocolee

Amrabat Mainoo

Shaw Varane Maguire Bissaka

Onana

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
May thunder strike the blokos of Tegwolo and may the gods afflict those same blokos with the rashes he so loves if he throws this game. Kai God abeg no allow make dem disgrace me today abeg cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
If chelshit beat us today. I go just lock myself for house dey cry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ellexy:
When asked if the team that started against Newcastle will start against Chelsea, he answered more or less the same. The line up below won't be bad.

Hoijlund

Garnacho Bruno Pocolee

Amrabat Mainoo

Shaw Varane Maguire Bissaka

Onana

Yeah that line up won't be bad although Maguire and Varane will switch positions if they play together. He won't play Varane though so it will be Maguire and Lindelof.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
If that Matic yarn na true, e sure me die say Jadon Sancho go always dey pay ahead. If possible for a whole month sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 100smile(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
akwesenana:
If that Matic yarn na true, e sure me die say Jadon Sancho go always dey pay ahead. If possible for a whole month sef.

Lol. Watin be dis grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Larride

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

Yeah that line up won't be bad although Maguire and Varane will switch positions if they play together. He won't play Varane though so it will be Maguire and Lindelof.

Watin dey btw eth and varane? Why is he refusing to play him? I no understand. Can anyone explain. I've not been following recently
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Watin dey btw eth and varane? Why is he refusing to play him? I no understand. Can anyone explain. I've not been following recently

Who knows. ETH has mismanaged the squad badly this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Mason mount blamed his father for his chelsea transfer to Manchester united

Mason mount 🗣 I am not understanding it any more, i shouldn't have listened to my father, is very hurting but I trust the process Eric ten hag is a good coach we will turn things

😂😂😂

Where you dey get your news from
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

There is always hope until there is no more hope. I suspect he will get sacked this December but for now let us just watch. If he starts The Ghost and Rashes though thunder will have to fire his blokus.

Hopefully
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:

Where you dey get your news from
it's banter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
Is the world ending

🔴 Harry Maguire is the Premier League Player of the Month for November.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
I believe mount would come good..

They should just stop pairing him with Bruno.

He's cleaner on the ball.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13888) (13889) (13890) (13891) (13892) (13893) (13894) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.