Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8847328 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13955) (13956) (13957) (13958) (13959) (13960) (13961) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
patrickmuf:
When people mention you when we lose you get upset but you are quick to come for those who rightfully criticise the coach and players after every poor performance.

Against Aston Villa, we were very poor in the first half and were 2 goals down which saw a lot of folks register their displeasure with the performance as should be the case. In the second half the team bounced back and we won and folks here praised the display but you drop a comment shading guys who criticized the performance in the first half. I really don't know whether you except us to praise the team for being poor whenever they serve us such poor performances.

Maybe, you just want to be on the opposite side of things always else, I don't understand you.
Lmao and where did I say you shouldn't criticize the team after losing? There's a huge difference between criticizing and heavy trolling.

You said I dropped a comment shading people that critized the team. What type of lie is that? I literally talked about those trolling.

I think the problem here is you can't differentiate between criticizing performances, tactics, lineups and pure trolling that some of you embark on here. So you can never understand me.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
I literally said this. "After trolling and posting memes, I come dey see 'come on boys'. This thread ehhn."

But man said I came after those criticizing the team. There lies the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
https://twitter.com/utdpathletic/status/1740703853618901338?t=HPlwkSHcSsg_sSfAMWuDTA&s=19

Amad vs Antony. Na the thing wey we dey talk about be this. This lad is not performing at United's levels. What he used 10 mins to do, Amad did in 3 secs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:26am On Dec 30, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:53am On Dec 30, 2023
Leyqute:
https://twitter.com/utdpathletic/status/1740703853618901338?t=HPlwkSHcSsg_sSfAMWuDTA&s=19

Amad vs Antony. Na the thing wey we dey talk about be this. This lad is not performing at United's levels. What he used 10 mins to do, Amad did in 3 secs.

We should loan out Pellistri and allow Amad and Antony compete for RW while Rashford and Garnacho for left wing. At the end of the season we can reassess.

Of course, if both Amad and Antony keeper fumble then we can start Garnacho and Rashy on the flanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2023
https:///unitedtunnel/status/1740698821120917928?s=46

Aaron Wan Bissaka props
I’m already there 👏🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2023
Leyqute:

grin

I shook my head 1000 times when I saw the clip yesterday. Amad should get fit quickly, that Angolan Neymar must be tied down to the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2023
afrodoc2:

We should loan out Pellistri and allow Amad and Antony compete for RW while Rashford and Garnacho for left wing. At the end of the season we can reassess.

Of course, if both Amad and Antony keeper fumble then we can start Garnacho and Rashy on the flanks.

I won't be surprised if Garnacho becomes our best RWer. If Amad doesn't step up we'll have to play either Rashford or Garnacho there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Leyqute:

I won't be surprised if Garnacho becomes our best RWer. If Amad doesn't step up we'll have to play either Rashford or Garnacho there.

Yeah. I think Amad should be given a run of games there once he is fully fit though before we can say he is not good enough. Even if it is 30 mins off the bench to start with. He will definitely give us more offensively than Antony.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2023
Oasis007:

grin

I shook my head 1000 times when I saw the clip yesterday. Amad should get fit quickly, that Angolan Neymar must be tied down to the bench.

ETH is culpable for the damages he's done. He's the one who kept playing him despite his terrible performances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2023
MRTA7:
So are we waiting for Onana to go AFCON before Bayindir gets his debut?

Lol have u watched that guys mistake compilation..

We are in trouble oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Leyqute:

ETH is culpable for the damages he's done. He's the one who kept playing him despite his terrible performances.

grin

I won't really blame ETH though, coz of foólish players like Sancho and Rashford. Sancho was too lazy to fight. Rashford was too poor to send Antony to the bench.

See what Garnacho did in the last match. He fuckin owned that wing, locked it down like he has been playing there week in week out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
🚨 Barcelona don offer Mason Greenwood their No. 10 shirt. 👀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kizolo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
akwesenana:
How come these big clubs no send the scandal surrounding Greenwood but na only United carry am for head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Oasis007:

grin

I won't really blame ETH though, coz of foólish players like Sancho and Rashford. Sancho was too lazy to fight. Rashford was too poor to send Antony to the bench.

See what Garnacho did in the last match. He fuckin owned that wing, locked it down like he has been playing there week in week out.

https://twitter.com/stopthatutd/status/1740882154559807755?s=46

Look at the rubbish Antony did here. I was so angry I nearly punched my TV that day. The guy is not worth it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
afrodoc2:

Yeah. I think Amad should be given a run of games there once he is fully fit though before we can say he is not good enough. Even if it is 30 mins off the bench to start with. He will definitely give us more offensively than Antony.

100%.

Antony has been given sufficient time to prove himself. And he has failed. Profusely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sterlingD(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Mrviktor:

We are in trouble oh

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Mrviktor:

We are in trouble oh

E don get mistake compilation already? shocked

Nawa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
ChristoBam:

Lmao and where did I say you shouldn't criticize the team after losing? There's a huge difference between criticizing and heavy trolling.

You said I dropped a comment shading people that critized the team. What type of lie is that? I literally talked about those trolling.

I think the problem here is you can't differentiate between criticizing performances, tactics, lineups and pure trolling that some of you embark on here. So you can never understand me.
Baba no worry, people defend Ole pass this one wey you dey do but at last na them turn against am when them see say things really red...

Na here we dey.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
kizolo:

How come these big clubs no send the scandal surrounding Greenwood but na only United carry am for head
You dey mind the yeye club?

If Greenwood is not called back then this club is not serious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Mrviktor:

We are in trouble oh

I actually haven't seen it. But I've seen Onana's own since he joined us and I'm struggling with stomach pain since.

So is it Heaton we should use when Onana goes to AFCON?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
ChristoBam:
I literally said this. "After trolling and posting memes, I come dey see 'come on boys'. This thread ehhn."

But man said I came after those criticizing the team. There lies the problem.
Baba quote the post make we see.

I was also here and I didn't see anyone trolling but fans expressing their displeasure with the poor showing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
akwesenana:

Lmao

Barca offering Greenwood number 10 shirt ,if you believe this then you can believe anything

Barca go carry money go buy Greenwood when the only problem they are having is a DM 😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
kizolo:

Probably because they prioritize on-field success over any other thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Mrviktor:

We are in trouble oh

Boy. I just did. Big trouble. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Leyqute:

Boy. I just did. Big trouble. grin

I suspect Matej Kovar is better than this guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
afrodoc2:

Hmmm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Make una share link to this cumpilation, please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
Leyqute:

https://twitter.com/stopthatutd/status/1740882154559807755?s=46

Look at the rubbish Antony did here. I was so angry I nearly punched my TV that day. The guy is not worth it.

grin

I pray Saudi Clubs come for him in January. LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
Na wa. Is this guy truly a Brazilian or philipino??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
afrodoc2:

Lol.

Quite possible.

Our transfer policy is in shambles. That’s the area where we need to improve the most. It’s a symbol of the systematic failure in high positions at United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Leyqute:

Lol.

Quite possible.

Our transfer policy is in shambles. That’s the area where we need to improve the most. It’s a symbol of the systematic failure in high positions at United.

Also ETH has zero business evaluating players. He should abdicate that authority before a demonic thunder fires him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13955) (13956) (13957) (13958) (13959) (13960) (13961) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.