Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8767895 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13988) (13989) (13990) (13991) (13992) (13993) (13994) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:36pm On Jan 20
airmark:

DDG's own is heavenly, where Onana's dey.
#BringDDGback
You're trying so hard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 3:36pm On Jan 20
TrebleChamp:
Yes he was bad, his Inter Milan compilation was posted on Twitter before his United move was completed. He was making same silly errors he has made at United, i am guessing Ten Bald ignored his error prone part because of his ball playing ability.

And this is what makes the transfer annoying tbvh

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20
toluxe0075:

Onana this, Onana that until he starts facing serious and multiple goal scoring threats and start conceding, then you guys will have another scape goat and start saying “it’s not about goalkeeper passing the ball

@odizeey, where's this guy? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:40pm On Jan 20
akwesenana:
You're trying so hard.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20
akwesenana:
You're trying so hard.

Yes o, exposing hypocrites. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20
airmark:

You’re exposing yourself instead.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:49pm On Jan 20
airmark:

Cocksman's first choice has always been Diogo Costa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20
akwesenana:

Cocksman's first choice has always been Diogo Costa.

Anybody that preferred Onana to DDG, should be castrated. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20
Leyqute:

You’re exposing yourself instead.

Leyqute legbegbe, you deserve the hell Onana has brought to your 'theatre of nightmare'. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20
Leyqute:

Patrickmufc. You said Onana’s better passing is inconsequential and blamed Rashford and co for failing to connect with De Gea’s long balls.

Tell me, how many times has De Gea’s long passes been this accurate?

Leyqute legbegbe, Onana Alaba promoter.

So Patrickmufc warned you about focusing on inconsequential passing skills of the nonsense Onana? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20
AdisaOwala:

And this is what makes the transfer annoying tbvh
Richard Arnord said the club burnt billions of pounds on signing player in the past, one would have thought he would do things differently but he also wasted money signing Ten bald over valued rubbish targets. Signing Mason Mount is enough to jail Ten Bald and every other person involved with transfers at United...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 4:19pm On Jan 20
airmark:

Leyqute legbegbe, Onana Alaba promoter.

So Patrickmufc warned you about focusing on inconsequential passing skills of the nonsense Onana? grin grin grin

grin grin grin... Passing skill Adanwo, isonu!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20
TrebleChamp:
Yes he was bad, his Inter Milan compilation was posted on Twitter before his United move was completed. He was making same silly errors he has made at United, i am guessing Ten Bald ignored his error prone part because of his ball playing ability.

Treble, Onana was among the best Goalkeepers in last year's Champion's league.
Any Goalkeeper's bad performance can be compiled. undecided

- Whichever goalkeeper/player that comes to this current Man U, will highly under perform.
- Any Man U fan blaming Onana for Man U's woes is missing the point. I was also saying the same thing when DDG was here.
No individual player is Man U's problem. I believe Man U is having a system/ideology problem.
Whichever system the powers that be are working with is wrong, that needs to be addressed from the root. Changing coaches and players won't solve that.

Like I will always say, I could be wrong, I accept that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20
TrebleChamp:
Richard Arnord said the club burnt billions of pounds on signing player in the past, one would have thought he would do things differently but he also wasted money signing Ten bald over valued rubbish targets. Signing Mason Mount is enough to jail Ten Bald and every other person involved with transfers at United...

Meanwhile Treble, it is easier to point out where anyone doing the task is not performing....
Hypothetically, what do you think is wrong with the current Man U and how would you go about fixing it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 5:23pm On Jan 20
So Onana boys are already denying him grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20
Sancho doing the most 😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20
airmark:

DDG's own is heavenly, where Onana's dey.

#BringDDGback

- Punishment/pain decreases it's effectiveness overtime. Reward is the opposite.

I am/was a DDG fan boy but no matter how bad any future Man U's goalkeeper is, if DDG comes back with his same errors, his departure will always be the same.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20
So sancho cam take on. Players like this

But that shirt pull was d same on garnacho vs Tottenham na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 5:57pm On Jan 20
Degea error can never be as worst as this oloriburuku keeper error.. I will rather manage degea till I get a very good keeper that can replace him. grin grin grin. Degea do make error every 10 or 20 matches but this onana is back to back error!!! grin grin grin. Both country and club. Akpere keeper. Keeper isonu, adanwo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20
🚨🚨| Jadon Sancho won a penalty for Dortmund today vs Köln. He wanted to take it and begged Niclas Füllkrug for the ball, but the striker didn't allow him.

Sancho said: "Gimme the Ball! Gimme the Ball!", as per @berger_pj.

Before the start of the season.
And before every game

The corner kick taker.
Set piece taker
Penalty taker is already set.

So why sancho dey behave like baby
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20
main24:

Treble, Onana was among the best Goalkeepers in last year's Champion's league.
Any Goalkeeper's bad performance can be compiled. undecided

- Whichever goalkeeper/player that comes to this current Man U, will highly under perform.
- Any Man U fan blaming Onana for Man U's woes is missing the point. I was also saying the same thing when DDG was here.
No individual player is Man U's problem. I believe Man U is having a system/ideology problem.
Whichever system the powers that be are working with is wrong, that needs to be addressed from the root. Changing coaches and players won't solve that.

Like I will always say, I could be wrong, I accept that.

I agree that the team is bad, i said this when some fans here where blaming Ronaldo and later De Gea (players who actually gave their best for the team). But Onana has always been a terrible shot stopper, he will not give United the kind of performance De Gea gave to win us very difficult matches...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20
TrebleChamp:
I agree that the team is bad, i said this when some fans here where blaming Ronaldo and later De Gea (players who actually gave their best for the team). But Onana has always been a terrible shot stopper, he will not give United the kind of performance De Gea gave to win us very difficult matches...

100%, but is it not better for everyone to see that neither Ronaldo, DDG and even Sancho is our problem? lol cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 7:17pm On Jan 20
Mrviktor:
🚨🚨| Jadon Sancho won a penalty for Dortmund today vs Köln. He wanted to take it and begged Niclas Füllkrug for the ball, but the striker didn't allow him.

Sancho said: "Gimme the Ball! Gimme the Ball!", as per @berger_pj.

Before the start of the season.
And before every game

The corner kick taker.
Set piece taker
Penalty taker is already set.

So why sancho dey behave like baby

So to beg for penalty after you won it na baby behaviour?? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:44pm On Jan 20
Englishisamust:

So to beg for penalty after you won it na baby behaviour?? undecided undecided
Gimme the ball... No be beg!!

For every team,They have a designated Pk, Fk and Ck takers.

Person wey just deh come to club newly and by 2nd match starts demanding for Pk wey no be say you be Ronaldo or Messi needs to be flogged on the pitch.

He's a big baby

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20
main24:

100%, but is it not better for everyone to see that neither Ronaldo, DDG and even Sancho is our problem? lol cheesy grin
A major problem with United team is indescipline, it is so obvious to see. Ronaldo came in, saw how indesciplined or lazy players like Martial, Rashford, Pogba, Lingard Sancho and even Greenwood are, he spoke out about it during presser and some fans criticised him for that. Mourinho spoke out about the lazy attitude and lack of effort from some players, he was criticised for doing so. Even Rangnick had to publicly criticise Pogba at some point. I was so optimistic Ten Bald would clear out the rubbish players, but rather he told us those same players were good enough and United doesn't need the number of players Rangnick recommended. It took a thorough beating from Brighton and co to open his eyes a little, he now made the situation worse by recommending more rubbish players for the board to sign.
Ten Bald is a small club level Manager...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:06pm On Jan 20
Interesting..

https:///David_Ornstein/status/1748768740336918706?s=20

This guy is the Chief Football Operations Officer at City right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:50pm On Jan 20
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20
This is a big coup from Sir Jim Ratcliffe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20
Leyqute:
This is a big coup from Sir Jim Ratcliffe.

Finally, Erik Bin Laden will leave this club as he doesn't have 100% player signing privileges any more 😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Seunpapa65: 12:01am On Jan 21
Manchester City's CFO Officer is leaving them to join Manchester United.

OFFICIAL: Manchester City can confirm Omar Berrada has resigned from his role as chief football operations officer at City Football Group.

Berrada will join Manchester United as new CEO. Decision made as he informed Man City during talks. [David_Ornstein, Athletic]

-RS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:08am On Jan 21
Englishisamust:

grin grin grin... Passing skill Adanwo, isonu!!!!

Onana na yahoo boy from Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13988) (13989) (13990) (13991) (13992) (13993) (13994) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.