Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8750537 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13999) (14000) (14001) (14002) (14003) (14004) (14005) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28
I expected Amad to get some minutes today but Omari Forson came on instead. Is there a flaw to his game that we’re not seeing or something else? Or why is he being ignored continuously?

That’s a 40m player we bought from Atlanta o.

The kid really should seek a loan move at least for the rest of the season. ETH will keep him on the bench perpetually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:34pm On Jan 28
Leyqute:
I expected Amad to get some minutes today but Omari Forson came on instead. Is there a flaw to his game that we’re not seeing or something else? Or why is he being ignored continuously?

That’s a 40m player we bought from Atlanta o.

The kid really should seek a loan move at least for the rest of the season. ETH will keep him on the bench perpetually.

At 3-2 up with the gbalagburu football the opponents were playing Forson was probably the more defensively disciplined option.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 8:40pm On Jan 28
afrodoc2:

At 3-2 up with the gbalagburu football the opponents were playing Forson was probably the more defensively disciplined option.
True, but don't you think he should have started Diallo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:44pm On Jan 28
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28
LOL no post match comments? Everyone is tired of ETH and his team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 9:16pm On Jan 28
eph12:
LOL no comments post match comments? Everyone is tired of ETH and his team
Hojlund sha scored, that's the only positive?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28
akwesenana:
Yes good for his confidence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:09pm On Jan 28
akwesenana:
True, but don't you think he should have started Diallo?

If it’s a choice between starting you akwesenana and Antony, I will choose you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:19am On Jan 29
A certain bald fucker doesn't get it😁

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:48am On Jan 29
liveLongNprospa:

Na that instance I know say him no go succeed.

If it was Messi he did it to, in as much as I go banter Messi, na the same position I go hold towards am.

If you don't celebrate grace, you will face disgrace.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 10:53am On Jan 29
akwesenana:

Hojlund scored from his only shot in the game which came in the 92nd minute and from nothing
Like Nigeria man united needs a revolution
As far as i am concerned none of those forwards apart from Hojlund himself is good enough
If Garnacho stays he should be a bench option
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 10:58am On Jan 29
afrodoc2:

If it is really Polycythaemia vera (how and by whom was it diagnosed) and you are having these symptoms, then you need to organize the phlebotomy quickly and also start Aspirin (unless you have a contra-indication to Aspirin). These 2 things will reduce your risk of a thrombotic event (stroke, heart attack, DVT, pulmonary embolism).

It is important that you see a haematologist at least in the initial phase to carry out further tests (Erythropoietin levels, JAK2 mutation etc) and give a general plan about how to best manage it and prevent complications.
Afrodoc2 may God continue to bless you, I've gone to see a hematologist has you adviced and guess what? I don't have pcv, it's just Malaria,typhoid and stress. The wèrè doctor just drain my blood for nothing maybe he had someone he wanted to sell the blood to on standby... Mi ò bá máa fi òògùn ẹ̀tẹ̀ wo làpálàpá if not for you 🙏🙏🙏

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:01am On Jan 29
liveLongNprospa:
Yet one bald headed fraud wanted the god of football to enter and play 2 mins of stoppage time. Ogun go fire Erik ten sha angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:02am On Jan 29
Afz9095:
Afrodoc2 may God continue to bless you, I've gone to see a hematologist has you adviced and guess what? I don't have pcv, it's just Malaria,typhoid and stress. The wèrè doctor just drain my blood for nothing maybe he had someone he wanted to sell the blood to on standby... Mi ò bá máa fi òògùn ẹ̀tẹ̀ wo làpálàpá if not for you 🙏🙏🙏

So no Polycythemia? You see am?
Congrats.

That’s is why I was asking you that who diagnosed it and how was it diagnosed?

Who diagnosed it? Was it the first doc that asked you to stop eating every good food known to man?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 11:09am On Jan 29
afrodoc2:

Congrats.

Who diagnosed it? Was it the first doc that asked you to stop eating every good food known to man?
It's the first doctor o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:28am On Jan 29
Afz9095:
It's the first doctor o

grin grin grin

And you didn't talk since. Someone that said you should not eat meat, chicken and beans?

Stick with what the haematologist instructs. You can also repeat your Full blood count in 3 months just to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 11:49am On Jan 29
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

And you didn't talk since. Someone that said you should not eat meat, chicken and beans?

Stick with what the haematologist instructs. You can also repeat your Full blood count in 3 months just to be sure.

Thanks doc 🙏🙏🙏

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 12:35pm On Jan 29
maik99:

Hojlund scored from his only shot in the game which came in the 92nd minute and from nothing
Like Nigeria man united needs a revolution
As far as i am concerned none of those forwards apart from Hojlund himself is good enough
If Garnacho stays he should be a bench option
Yeah, I hear 5 out of his 8 goals this season has come from his personal effort (ie no one give am assist.)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29
akwesenana:
Yeah, I hear 5 out of his 8 goals this season has come from his personal effort (ie no one give am assist.)

Ridiculous
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:39pm On Jan 29
🚨🔴 Erik Ten Hag yarn with Marcus Rashford and hin brother (wey be hin agent) about Rashford discipline and form this season for Carrington this morning.

John Murtough & Sir Dave Brailsford dey for the meeting too. Dem don yan the brothers say if Rashford continue with these behaviors, the club go find alternative to replace am during the summer transfer window.

E go train only this week and no go dey part of the team for the match against Wolves. #MUFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 4:48pm On Jan 29
4 years since Bruno Miguel Fernanj join Manchester United.
👤 241 Games ⚽️ 71 Goals 🎯 59 Assists
🏆1x Manchester United Player of the Year 🏆1x Carabao Cup
Magical Bruno 🪄🎩
📲 #UnitedTori #MUFC

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Jan 29
eph12 nitrogen oasisx we dey find you o. Your ex girlfriend don dey release updates

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 6:44pm On Jan 29
raumdeuter:
eph12 nitrogen oasisx we dey find you o. Your ex girlfriend don dey release updates

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wahala. I also thank God for her life. Her ex husband for don kill her during this ETH era. Na everyday beating since ETH no get shame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29
afrodoc2:

Congrats.

Maybe he is a vampire doctor. Our next match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29
raumdeuter:
She is lucky she left before ETH took over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29
liveLongNprospa:

He's a dumb headed egoistic mid na.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29
Trevor012:

Yet one bald headed fraud wanted the god of football to enter and play 2 mins of stoppage time. Ogun go fire Erik ten sha angry angry

Amen

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29
akwesenana:

👤 241 Games
⚽️ 71 Goals
🎯 59 Assists

🏆1x Manchester United Player of the Year
🏆1x Carabao Cup

Magical Bruno 🪄🎩

📲 #UnitedTori #MUFC

Poor CV

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:46pm On Jan 29
akwesenana:

👤 241 Games
⚽️ 71 Goals
🎯 59 Assists

🏆1x Manchester United Player of the Year
🏆1x Carabao Cup

Magical Bruno 🪄🎩

📲 #UnitedTori #MUFC

Pogba and rashford 4 years in man u is better than this, grin grin. I don't know what is special about this

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29
Englishisamust:

Pogba and rashford 4 years in man u is better than this, grin grin. I don't know what is special about this

He didn't add expect goals. Most big chances. Most long passes completed. Most complains in a match 😀😀
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pegasus01: 9:25pm On Jan 29
Greenwood wonder goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (13999) (14000) (14001) (14002) (14003) (14004) (14005) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.