Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8738980 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14012) (14013) (14014) (14015) (14016) (14017) (14018) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:18am On Feb 06
afrodoc2:

Just as i suspected Martinez is out for 2 months with an MCL injury.

I maintain that those physios were incompetent and ETH himself wasn’t smart. A player like Martinez has to be saved from himself sometimes.
Second time this season he has been rushed back from injury. No wonder there's been an injury crisis this season. All those physios should be sacked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:21am On Feb 06
TrebleChamp:
Almost 2 full season with the team, we have not seen his renowned possession football or any style of football sef.
A manager that recommended and sanction the signing of Mason Mount for £60m is who that asslicker is defending like his life depends on it 😁.
Bro said Mount has been injured as if we did not watch play at Chelsea.

ETH should not have a say in any purchase in that club even if they want to buy water, they shouldn't go with his choice.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:01pm On Feb 06
Lana1:
Second time this season he has been rushed back from injury. No wonder there's been an injury crisis this season. All those physios should be sacked

We were winning 2-0 and the guy suffered a valgus stress on his knee from the weight of another footballer.
The initial way Martinez responded alone should have alerted them that something was wrong, and based on the mechanism of the injury I immediately thought it was at best an MCL injury and could even be at worst an ACL injury.

Instead those guys just did some rubbish examination and sent him back and MCL injury is an injury that can be worsened by playing. A Grade 1 injury (1-2 weeks out) can easily become a Grade 3 (6-8 weeks out).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06
Transfer department is shiit. Medical department is shiit. Mr. Jim has a lot of work to do o.

United has crumbled already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:16pm On Feb 06
AdisaOwala:

This is exactly the issue..

In your quest "not to follow the crowd and be different", you end up spamming here with all sorts of BS and jargons that would make one question your mental capabilities...

Really smh

As stated earlier , the decision to spend that kinda money on a useless bum like Anthony, remains one of the most idiotic things your demi god has done in Manchester

Lmao, man said I don't want to follow the crowd. Man I'm not just flippy floppy like all of you.

How can I hail the manager as superb and wonderful and say he's the next best thing on planet earth and then switch in few months to say he's a clown that deserves to be killed?

How can I rant about how the club was handling the Antony's deal, send transfer reports as to how we'll have to pay something crazy if we don't complete the deal in July, rant about how we needed a right winger badly and then accept everything when we finally overpaid for one. But then turn everything around in a year or so on the manager and say he deserves to be killed for the deal bla bla bla?

I'm not like y'all and will never be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:39pm On Feb 06
ChristoBam:

Lmao, man said I don't want to follow the crowd. Man I'm not just flippy floppy like all of you.

How can I hail the manager as superb and wonderful and say he's the next best thing on planet earth and then switch in few months to say he's a clown that deserves to be killed?

How can I rant about how the club was handling the Antony's deal, send transfer reports as to how we'll have to pay something crazy if we don't complete the deal in July, rant about how we needed a right winger badly and then accept everything when we finally overpaid for one. But then turn everything around in a year or so on the manager and say he deserves to be killed for the deal bla bla bla?

Now the truth is coming out small small grin

Whose fault is it that you hurriedly jumped to hype a manager that is unproven?

In your bid not to appear as a flip-flop, you are now chatting so much BS to support your earlier position

Lmao

At this point, I can only leave you to yourself and wish you good luck grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:12pm On Feb 06
AdisaOwala:

Now the truth is coming out small small grin

Whose fault is it that you hurriedly jumped to hype a manager that is unproven?

In your bid not to appear as a flip-flop, you are now chatting so much BS to support your earlier position

Lmao

At this point, I can only leave you to yourself and wish you good luck grin
Look at this oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Y'all jumped to hype up an 'unproven' manager, I didn't. That's well documented on this thread.

I wasn't convinced about Ten Hag and everyone here knows. And when he got here, I was skeptical for the first few months. I actually saw workings before I started to back the manager. Not like y'all that want to kill the manager after a few months with an injury hit squad. After fvcking hyping the guy for more than a year lmao.

I'm the last person you can point to as jumping on hype.

πŸ˜‚ Fvcking bozzo thought he made a point.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06
odizeey:
We should be planning on getting an improvement on Bruno. The guy don dey off.

But out coach go use money buy downgrade.

We need to quickly cash out on Bruno now, while we can. The guy de dey on kolos now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06
metodman:
Seems Gernacho has been warned and instructed to find Rasmus

There was a ball that Rasmus was well positioned, yet he failed to find him. If he has been warned , then he did not heed to the warning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06
afrodoc2:
They passed the ball to Bruno 2 consecutive times, but he didn't have the awareness to turn and advance forward with ball but passed back each time. Casemiro wanted to shoot him.

Bruno is looking finished. Time to move him to Arabia We are watching closely
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:19pm On Feb 06
It's funny when you want to join a bandwagon of opinion and then say everyone else is 'trying not to follow the crowd'

There are people that can chat to me about the Onana and Mount deal. Odizeey and the likes. I think patrickmuf also. They didn't want them from the beginning. We know their opinion about the whole thing.

But the ones with no opinion about anything from the beginning will hold a strong opinion about deals based on how everything evolves. The type that always want to appear right and smart. Lmao.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:40pm On Feb 06
CapitalCee:

I'm his biggest fan but man's been awful for months. Don't understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06
See them running around, talking bad about Bruno because expert17 is not here to drop facts shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:22pm On Feb 06
eph12:
See them running around, talking bad about Bruno because expert17 is not here to drop facts shocked
πŸ˜‚. Will never turn against Bruno Sha. I'll always appreciate those first 2 seasons. Never seen a team get so invigorated by the addition of one single player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06
eph12:

Onana see wetin you cause grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06
afrodoc2:

We were winning 2-0 and the guy suffered a valgus stress on his knee from the weight of another footballer.
The initial way Martinez responded alone should have alerted them that something was wrong, and based on the mechanism of the injury I immediately thought it was at best an MCL injury and could even be at worst an ACL injury.

Instead those guys just did some rubbish examination and sent him back and MCL injury is an injury that can be worsened by playing. A Grade 1 injury (1-2 weeks out) can easily become a Grade 3 (6-8 weeks out).
These players too dont help themselves. They always want to play no matter what.

Martinez should have asked to be subbed off after the first challenge. He knows his body better than anyone. Instead he kept playing. Same way Rashford went to the Euros with a back injury and made things worse for himself. In both cases, physios should have recommended the manager pull those guys out of action. Instead they kept quiet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06
eph12:
😁
Even me that carry Bruno for head have admitted he has been shit of late, but Exper.t17 will never gree for anybody...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 3:30pm On Feb 06
Expert17:
Onana and Maguire were on πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I can't see anything in this Hojuju I swear, bad touches/decisions just work rate

grin grin grin. But you will something in onana.. jokes apart. Make person check on this guy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06
ChristoBam:

How can I rant about how the club was handling Antony's deal, send transfer reports as to how we'll have to pay something crazy if we don't complete the deal in July, rant about how we needed a right winger badly and then accept everything when we finally overpaid for one. But then turn everything around in a year or so on the manager and say he deserves to be killed for the deal bla bla bla?

It's only God who knows the end from the beginning. There's nothing like flip-floppy, if you support a manager based on his past achievements and records and he is hired but ends up not delivering, you have every right to call for his sack. It is this line of thought of yours that makes folks stick to their position in any debate regardless of what is put before them.

Go to Chelsea's thread and you find guys arguing unending even in the face of superior argument just because they don't want it to seem they're flip-flopping...A layman would be forgiven for rejecting the notion that the same man that coached Ajax to play that brand of high-octane pressing and wonderful possession football is the same person coaching the present United. For anyone to keep supporting a player or coach because they don't want to come across as flip-flopping, then that person is a clown.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06
ChristoBam:

πŸ˜‚. Will never turn against Bruno Sha. I'll always appreciate those first 2 seasons. Never seen a team get so invigorated by the addition of one single player.
True Bruno really lifted us that period. OGS should thank him because he would have lost his job much earlier
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06
Leyqute:

Onana see wetin you cause grin
Onana has done a lot of damage smh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06
TrebleChamp:
😁
Even me that carry Bruno for head have admitted he has been shit of late, but Exper.t17 will never gree for anybody...
He is just like christobam. They won't accept in public, but will be crying inside shocked tongue

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:05pm On Feb 06
patrickmuf:
It's only God who knows the end from the beginning. There's nothing like flip-floppy, if you support a manager based on his past achievements and records and he is hired but ends up not delivering, you have every right to call for his sack. It is this line of thought of yours that makes folks stick to their position in any debate regardless of what is put before them.

Go to Chelsea's thread and you find guys arguing unending even in the face of superior argument just because they don't want it to seem they're flip-flopping...A layman would be forgiven for rejecting the notion that the same man that coached Ajax to play that brand of high-octane pressing and wonderful possession football is the same person coaching the present United. For anyone to keep supporting a player or coach because they don't want to come across as flip-flopping, then that person is a clown.
Bro, read exactly what I said and don't form your own wrongful interpretation. I'll make a quote.

"How can I hail the manager as superb and wonderful and say he's the next best thing on planet earth and then switch in few months to say he's a clown that deserves to be killed?"

Up there is what I said. πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†. Do you get it now?

It's one thing to say you don't support the manager and can't see what he's doing. But how can you go from hyping up a manager to that level of toxicity in few months. That's flip-flopping whether you like it or not.

Saying a manager is clueless is different from saying he's a clown that deserves to be killed. Except you're the type that throws words around carelessly.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:39pm On Feb 06
CapitalCee:

Mason Mount to the rescue?
Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06
patrickmuf:

But this discourse is stale, no?
We all already agreed that this united squad is no Ajax nah

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:04pm On Feb 06
R.I.P

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06
ChristoBam:

Bro, read exactly what I said and don't form your own wrongful interpretation. I'll make a quote.

"How can I hail the manager as superb and wonderful and say he's the next best thing on planet earth and then switch in few months to say he's a clown that deserves to be killed?"

Up there is what I said. πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†. Do you get it now?

It's one thing to say you don't support the manager and can't see what he's doing. But how can you go from hyping up a manager to that level of toxicity in few months. That's flip-flopping whether you like it or not.

Saying a manager is clueless is different from saying he's a clown that deserves to be killed. Except you're the type that throws words around carelessly.
flip-flopping is a hobby to some people.

If these ones were available during Ferguson's early years, dem go don call for his head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06
CapitalCee:

We need to quickly cash out on Bruno now, while we can. The guy de dey on kolos now
But they might end up getting a downgrade.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06
eph12:
Big chances created.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 11:38pm On Feb 06
odizeey:

Big chances created.

Debruyne wey come back from injury last 3 weeks don get almost like 5 assists. Let him keep creating is useless chances. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:05am On Feb 07
odizeey:

Big chances created.
Yeah Bruno tops this one every year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:17am On Feb 07
Englishisamust:

Debruyne wey come back from injury last 3 weeks don get almost like 5 assists. Let him keep creating is useless chances. grin grin
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14012) (14013) (14014) (14015) (14016) (14017) (14018) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, patrickmuf(m), kizolo(m), Segedinho(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.