Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8770639 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14143) (14144) (14145) (14146) (14147) (14148) (14149) ... (14171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 12:08am On May 02
Ballzproblem2:
Glad Sancho refused to apologize,
70m and he is all yours at least he is better all Chelshit current winger's.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:47am On May 02
Englishisamust:
If u watch Sancho ball u will know the talent is there he just needs a good environment!! I go like make he go Bayern!!!

The question was never about talent with him. He is immature and his mind is not in the right place in terms of drive, dedication, and mental strength.

If you are not able to fight through adversity, you might struggle to maintain a high level.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:50am On May 02
TrebleChamp:
Finished Ronaldo scored 2 beautiful goals today, i say make i update una...

I believe people said he was done at the top level. He's in Saudi now. So I don't understand the update like he just scored in this UCL night.

We're all saying Casemiro looks finished. Which league are we saying he should be sold to? So if he drops mad performances back to back there, you go come drop update too?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:51am On May 02
ChristoBam:

I believe people said he was done at the top level. He's in Saudi now. So I don't understand the update like he just scored in this UCL night.

We're all saying Casemiro looks finished. Which league are we saying he should be sold to? So if he drops mad performances back to back there, you go come drop update too?

Penduists are very fanatical and illogical. This is like when one Messianic cultist was hyping Messi's performance in the MLS the other day. They too are fanatical and illogical.

Saudi league that Nkoudou is averaging nearly a goal a game. The same Nkoudou that was shipped out from Premier League after 0 goal in nearly 20 games.

Saudi league that Treble wants us to offload Casemiro to because he is over the hill, that is the league he is now using to boast? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:55am On May 02
afrodoc2:

Penduists are very fanatical and illogical. This is like when one Messianic cultist was hyping Messi's performance in the MLS the other day. They too are fanatical and illogical.

Saudi league that Nkoudou is averaging nearly a goal a game. The same Nkoudou that was shipped out from Premier League after 0 goal in nearly 20 games.

Saudi league that Treble wants us to offload Casemiro to because he is over the hill, that is the league he is now using to boast? grin

Are you talking of Ronaldo snd Messi that destroyed all European leagues, or which??

If what they are doing is easy even at their ages, Rooney, Hazard, Dinho etc, won't have retired early...

So let's appreciate them, especially a UTD legend like CR7

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:56am On May 02
[i][/i]
ChristoBam:

You can't compare Case to CR7...

Many of you here vilified CR7, and at his age he's still churning out better performances than you average favs in this club... grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:28am On May 02
Jokerman:

Are you talking of Ronaldo snd Messi that destroyed all European leagues, or which??

If what they are doing is easy even at their ages, Rooney, Hazard, Dinho etc, won't have retired early...

So let's appreciate them, especially a UTD legend like CR7

Bruv, that is exactly the reason why it is not news. CR7 and Messi are such GOOT candidates that the news would be if they were flopping in those jeun jeun leagues. If Casemiro can go and play well in Saudi league, why would CR7 and Messi not go there and dominate?

Just 18 months ago Messi was the best player at a World Cup. Why should it be news or surprising that he is dominating MLS.
Just 2 years ago CR7 was scoring 18 league goals in the EPL why should it be surprising that he is dominating Saudi League?

Bradley Wright-Phillips is a legendary MLS goal scorer. Nkoudou that took 94 games to score 19 goals in Turkish league is dominating Saudi League.

Level of competition matters and CR7 and Messi are only rightfully dominating those moi moi leagues.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:32am On May 02
Jokerman:
[i][/i]

Many of you here vilified CR7, and at his age he's still churning out better performances than you average favs in this club... grin

Context is key.

Nkoudou and Talisca are averaging nearly 1 goal per game in Saudi League. If Nicholas Jackson or Wout Weghorst should catch those Saudi defenders, na glorious exit. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:09am On May 02
ChristoBam:

Has he quit the Portuguese National team? Or playing for his national team is not playing at the top. Bring Ronaldo back to United under a better manager (not the Bald Fraud) or any EPL team sef, and he will still score minimum of 25 goals a season.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:20am On May 02
afrodoc2:

Doc Ronaldo is not finished at the top, he will score goals in any League at his current age. If he joins Mancity at Age 50 playing under a Pep, Ancelotti, Mourinho, even Ole 😁 he will still score a minimum of 20 goals a season 😎.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 7:41am On May 02
YourBestWriter:
Seems ineos is gradually coming to their senses if this players sacking news I'm hearing is actually true.

They know that Ten Hag is a decent manager. Haters keep on hating.

You're capping

Have you seen Sancho dribbling stats in ucl? Have you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:18am On May 02
TrebleChamp:
Doc Ronaldo is not finished at the top, he will score goals in any League at his current age. If he joins Mancity at Age 50 playing under a Pep, Ancelotti, Mourinho, even Ole 😁 he will still score a minimum of 20 goals a season 😎.

I am not arguing that he does not have quality. My point is that scoring goals in Saudi League is not evidence of that quality. If Georges-Kevin Nkoudou could do it, and Abderazak Hamdallah could do it, and Talisca could dominate in that league why should CR7 not do it?

Bafetimbi Gomis at 35-36 was scoring 27 and 24 goals in Saudi league na. Even Odion Ighalo that scored 0 league goal for us is averaging 0.8 goals per game in Saudi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 8:21am On May 02
10 hag needs to fuckin leave

After 2 seasons, I don't see any new style if football that guy is trying to implement.

Mf should take his eyes off trophies and work on the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:47am On May 02
Jokerman:
[i][/i]

CR7’s first goal yesterday was marvelous. I saw the first half. But if you don’t acknowledge the other degraded aspects of his game and how bad age has affected them, you’re a hypocrite.

Legends die too, yuno. It doesn’t take away from their past feats. It’s just what it is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:06am On May 02
The Bundesliga officially will have five Champions League places next season after Dortmund's win.

Fifth place in the Bundesliga currently?

Dortmund 🟡
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:07am On May 02
Leyqute:

CR7’s first goal yesterday was marvelous. I saw the first half. But if you don’t acknowledge the other degraded aspects of his game and how bad age has affected them, you’re a hypocrite.

Legends die too, yuno. It doesn’t take away from their past feats. It’s just what it is.

Of cos I'm a CR7 hypocrite.... although you are right about other aspects due to age, but he would still perform better than many mids in this club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:22am On May 02
Jokerman:

Of cos I'm a CR7 hypocrite.... although you are right about other aspects due to age, but he would still perform better than many mids in this club
I would say he has a better mentality and discipline than our players. But the rest, forget about it.

Do you actually watch him play or only see highlights of his goals?

Ronaldo missed a goal yesterday after dribbling the GK because his pace was gone. He had to do an emergency back heel because he couldn’t meet up. Had he forced it, he would have picked an injury.

Those goals were moinmoin for him back in the days. Levels don drop.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:46am On May 02
I hear Bayern couldnt get Ralf. I have someone I can recommend for them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:50am On May 02
MRTA7:

😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:50am On May 02
🔴⚪️ Stuttgart and RB Leipzig are officially qualified to Champions League for next season — soon also Borussia Dortmund.

Huge for Stuttgart as they were playing relegation playoff last year, top work by Seb Hoeneß…

…top season by Guirassy, 25 goals in 25 Bundesliga games! 🤖

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:51am On May 02
Jokerman:
🔴⚪️ Stuttgart and RB Leipzig are officially qualified to Champions League for next season — soon also Borussia Dortmund.

Huge for Stuttgart as they were playing relegation playoff last year, top work by Seb Hoeneß…

…top season by Guirassy, 25 goals in 25 Bundesliga games! 🤖

From Relegation play offs to UCL, but some people want us to keep someone who took utd from UCL to conference league.

A whole UTD

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:01pm On May 02
TrebleChamp:
Has he quit the Portuguese National team? Or playing for his national team is not playing at the top. Bring Ronaldo back to United under a better manager (not the Bald Fraud) or any EPL team sef, and he will still score minimum of 25 goals a season.
Lmao, you probably don't want to use his performances for Portugal as a proof of anything. You followed his game for Portugal recently? If you have, you wouldn't even want to mention it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:02pm On May 02
TrebleChamp:
Lmao continue to live in that delusion bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 1:13pm On May 02
Jokerman:

top season by Guirassy, 25 goals in 25 Bundesliga games! 🤖

I understand his release clause is very low - probably in the region of 25m...

Worthy of a gamble?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:05pm On May 02
AdisaOwala:

I understand his release clause is very low - probably in the region of 25m...

Worthy of a gamble?
Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Scamcho, Sabitzer

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:12pm On May 02
MRTA7:

Why I just dey laugh on top this post cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 7:13pm On May 02
The kind laugh wey I go laugh for here when this ten hag new contract extension news is finally official. Lol make una haters go hug transformer.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:25pm On May 02
Ellexy:
Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Scamcho, Sabitzer
grin grin
It was a yes or no question nau grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 111GlassCup: 12:02am On May 03
Hiwaat:
cheesy

I am trying to reach out to you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:31pm On May 03
YourBestWriter:
The kind laugh wey I go laugh for here when this ten hag new contract extension news is finally official. Lol make una haters go hug transformer.

Lol

If they extend without investing massively in the right players that fit whatever philosophy will be unveiled next season, it'll all be crap and wailing will continue

One can make excuses for a coach having the wrong players, but what happens when same coach gets the support to buy players and he keeps buying rubbish?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:19pm On May 03
TrebleChamp:
Bring am back nau
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 10:28pm On May 03
This man is also disrespecting the club. Ronaldo was right after all.. grin grin grin.
This is the level of unseriousness that have taken over this team.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14143) (14144) (14145) (14146) (14147) (14148) (14149) ... (14171) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), MrJaay(m), patrickmuf(m), MRTA7 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.