Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8799358 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14163) (14164) (14165) (14166) (14167) (14168) (14169) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:28pm On May 12
patrickmuf:
Garnacho is learning from Rashford...Stupid player.

Let's not blame him too much abeg

Question is - should he even be starting as many games?

No be the uselessness of them Antony and Rashford etc cause am?

Garnacho still has a lot to learn - fella is still raw and unpolished

My fear is that if care isn't taken, he might not attain his full potential

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:29pm On May 12
nitrogen:
Thank God we did not spoil Arsenal’s show. A part of me wants them to win the league. Let’s hope City falters against Tottenham.
I want them to win it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:30pm On May 12
nitrogen:
Thank God we did not spoil Arsenal’s show. A part of me wants them to win the league. Let’s hope City falters against Tottenham.

Same here

I actually feel bad that they lost to Villa - a defeat that might be their undoing this season

Hopefully spurs would do them a favor on Tuesday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:31pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

The kind of rubbish he's playing nowadays is something else. Bad decision upon bad decision, greedy with no end product yet feeling like a star.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:31pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

No thanks Bin Laden...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:34pm On May 12
For the first time in history, Manchester United have lost 14 games in a single Premier League season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:35pm On May 12
No pull out and no sense of play in the final third just run and run and then play wayward shots, this is who Man U are mentioning near Palmer, same player that Mudryk is better than not to talk of madueke. It’s just the way this Man U fans used to mention Fred near Kante or wan Bissaka near James. No conscience
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:35pm On May 12
Jokerman:
For the first time in history, Manchester United have lost 14 games in a single Premier League season.

Erik Bin Laden 😂😂😂😂

The head of Ronaldo must catch you, for turning the club against it's legend 😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAzubuike(f): 6:41pm On May 12
Jokerman:
Take heart.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 6:43pm On May 12
eph12:

What would have happened differently if Bruno was in the game today?
We would have surely attacked better and likely scored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAzubuike(f): 6:43pm On May 12
Meanwhile I expect you guys to do the needful against Newcastle on Wednesday. We need to occupy that 6th position while you can battle out 7th and 8th with Newcastle. Is that clear? grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 6:44pm On May 12
Una no go see dis one. Na only to dey chase barca up and down u sabi. Woman united cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Jokerman:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:59pm On May 12
KingAzubuike:
Meanwhile I expect you guys to do the needful against Newcastle on Wednesday. We need to occupy that 6th position while you can battle out 7th and 8th with Newcastle. Is that clear? grin

Lol.. no be your fault 😂

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:59pm On May 12
At this point, the choice between the appointment of Tuchel and the club retaining Bin Laden, is similar to choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.

It's like the club might remain in the abyss for an additional 2 years minimum before we get any respite

May God help us through this perilous times o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:00pm On May 12
🗣️ Andy Cole:

"Arsenal used to finish fourth and celebrate like they’d won the league and we used to laugh at them. That’s where we are.” #mufc #mujournal

[@samuelluckhurst, MEN]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:00pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:
At this point, the choice between the appointment of Tuchel and the club retaining Bin Laden, is similar to choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.

It's like the club might remain in the abyss for an additional 2 years minimum before we get any respite

May God help us through this perilous times o

Tucheliban or Bin Laden... Either way, na abyss o 😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:01pm On May 12
Ijustwantto:
Una no go see dis one. Na only to dey chase barca up and down u sabi. Woman united cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Na Erik Bin Laden I blame...

Imagine the most MVP club buying trashy players and playing haram football.. na why Barca wey Pessi suck dry can chat to us... 😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:10pm On May 12
Jokerman:

Tucheliban or Bin Laden... Either way, na abyss o 😂

But it seems one of them would be in charge next season na

Mehn, how did we get here?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 7:18pm On May 12
Which number u dey for table again grin grin
Jokerman:

Na Erik Bin Laden I blame...

Imagine the most MVP club buying trashy players and playing haram football.. na why Barca wey Pessi suck dry can chat to us... 😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 7:36pm On May 12
Eras come to an end

Omo warey

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:52pm On May 12
nitrogen:

It’s only useless shekpites that doesn’t want arsenal to win the league. I just hope the bald, crazy one slips.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:01pm On May 12
hatakekakashi:

We would have surely attacked better and likely scored.
Hahaha you're funny
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mostob(m): 8:06pm On May 12
Good evening here o. I'm not here to troll.

I just want anybody here to explain the meaning of 90+ points to AdisaOwala.

As in, what are the likely variables when we're talking about 90+ points in a season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 8:16pm On May 12
The Sky pictures of the leaking roof at Old Trafford just shows how low this club has fallen in standards.

A minus 4 goal deficit in the league just sums everything up. Depressing.
It would probably be much worse next season if the INEOS blokes don't get their act together.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:22pm On May 12
Dantedasz:
The Sky pictures of the leaking roof at Old Trafford just shows how low this club has fallen in standards.

A minus 4 goal deficit in the league just sums everything up. Depressing.
It would probably be much worse next season if the INEOS blokes don't get their act together.

I am not too optimistic about next season tbh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 8:46pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

I am not too optimistic about next season tbh

With Ten Hag still in charge,United are potentially a mid table team.
We are 8th now,so the process is working very well.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 9:14pm On May 12
See stadium roof Dey leak

No wonder Ronaldo talk say toilet don spoil

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 9:18pm On May 12
Bro tought he will score the equalizer

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 9:27pm On May 12
andrewbaba44:
See stadium roof Dey leak

No wonder Ronaldo talk say toilet don spoil
People said they were rats running in the corners of camp zoo before jp morgan pitied you guys with the loan to rebuild yours so don't think you're better off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 9:34pm On May 12
WhoDeyHause:

People said they were rats running in the corners of camp zoo before jp morgan pitied you guys with the loan to rebuild yours so don't think you're better off.

Your club chelshit doesn’t even have a stadium of your own

If your useless club finally steal borrowed Stamford bridge and auction it ,e no go even reach to build quarter of camp nou grin

Once you don create agenda finish for your small brain make you go warm your fufu chop .

A Chelsea fan trying to diss a club with a billion euros stadium 🤡🤡
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 9:43pm On May 12
andrewbaba44:

Your club chelshit doesn’t even have a stadium of your own

If your useless club finally steal borrowed Stamford bridge and auction it ,e no go even reach to build quarter of camp nou grin

Once you don create agenda finish for your small brain make you go warm your fufu chop .

A Chelsea fan trying to diss a club with a billion euros stadium 🤡🤡
If you like don't pay back the money they lent you for the stadium.
Jp Morgan no dey hear I go pay, just gimme till next month boss. 👌

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:06am On May 13
Crazy how the deadwood y'all saying should be offloaded are what we are using as excuse for today's toothless attack.

We should have won the game..but garnacho my god has been shocking..

Rasmus also very shocking.

Mainoo did nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14163) (14164) (14165) (14166) (14167) (14168) (14169) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.