Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8886529 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
elampiro:

Cavani? I don't like that one. I have only seen him had a good game once. When they played at Stamford Bridge last season. The rest days I saw, Asemoa Gyan would boss him.

Reus, is he a striker or a winger/midfielder?
an attacking midfielder/wide player that can score goals. Problem is he's injury prone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pataki:

The media and newspapers are feeding you guys. And most entertaining is that, you scummies are the most gullible of all football fans. How many players have been linked to your team now?

Lacazette, Ronaldo, Bale, Otamendi, Sergio, etc now the latest is Benzema. grin

Arsenal has bought nothing? Are you drunk from the ogogoro that shekpe fans distributed yesterday evening? So we got Cech on a free transfer? grin
your logic is appallingly unsurprising. Arsenal have been linked to a lot of players ,all their fans are gullible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
elampiro:
1. Which top footballer did not receive a red card in his career?

2 . Which top footballer did not receive a yellow or red card in his career?
Giggs collected yellows. But he neva received a red his entire career!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Flopping like a fish out of water is what Costa did for 90min.
We don't create chances even when rooney is in the box.
We just keep possession aimless passing the ball to Romero 50 times every game.
This na why I want Fellani,back at least we can play long ball to somebody who can play with his back to goal.

truth is.....rooney is never in the box.
it took david silva just 10 seconds into the game to create the first chance? why was that? cos as soon as silva turned fabregas 180 degrees, aguero was already running towards city's box while keeping himself onside. if that was rooney, he would run towards silva instead of running into the opponent's box. think about it........1 touch in the penalty box in 90 minutes and that 1 touch came in the 90th minute. how bad can it be for a striker to have one touch in the box.

at least, costa had shots on target.....costa terrorised city's defenders.
what has rooney done since pre-season? why do we keep making excuses for rooney? he had full preseason, he has not complained of any injury. why is he starting slow? the 2 times rooney have scored plenty of goals for us, he started the season with a blast. he scored about 6 goals in his first 5 games in 09/10. he scored about 9 goals in his first 5 games in 11/12. rooney hasn't even attempted a shot on target yet this season and you still do not think this fat lad is finished? grin

your faith is bigger than father abraham's faith.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Still too early to call but I am beginning to think Rooney is near death in terms of his footballing career.... Maybe more, Manchester United career!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
leggo:

your logic is appallingly unsurprising. Arsenal have been linked to a lot of players ,all their fans are gullible.
Your moniker is leggo, why should you be taken seriously anyway?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sergio Ramos gone! Otamendi gone!
Who is going to help Scummies steady the ship at the back?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Still too early to call but I am beginning to think Rooney is near death in terms of his footballing career.... Maybe more, Manchester United career!

you are a slow coach.
what coogar had seen 3 years ago is what you are just seeing? may your creator give you spiritual eyes, you lack the gift of foresight. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
elampiro:

You must be a gay to reseason like this.

You need to get rid of sexual immorality, sexual corruption and sexual perversion from your consciousness and even subconsciousness.

after presiding over the wedding between you and Wayne Rooney earlier today.. i have nothing more to say

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
coogar:

you are a slow coach.
what coogar had seen 3 years ago is what you are just seeing? may your creator give you spiritual eyes, you lack the gift of foresight. grin

LOL ... Ode
Your rants against Rooney only started last year!
If it started before, remember I wouldn't know as the previous period was during my long hiatus!
I still maintain Rooney has been a good servant for your team and should not be completely written off!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
coogar:

you are a slow coach.
subtle jabs... Immortal technique
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

LOL ... Ode
If it started before, remember I wouldn't know as the previous period was during my long hiatus!

my rants against rooney started when RVP joined....
that was in 2012. of course, you were banned by UK authorities to use the internet cos of the various allegations of child pörn against you. how would you know when i started getting antsy over rooney's decline?

I still maintain Rooney has been a good servant for your team and should not be completely written off!

this is the kinda nonsense i expect from a stark illiterate.
ian wright was a good servant of arsenal, why isn't he starting for your team? what has been a good servant gotta do with the present? bobby charlton has been a good servant too......should we put the number 9 jersey on him as well, you idiotic leprechaun?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

LOL ... Ode

Sorry, i want to know if coogar bookmarks your thread, wait for the latest comment to drop or troll all day. I have never visited the Arsenal thread but judging from how u, pataki and kesh come here looking for ppl to just discuss football with, then it must be really really boring over there.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Joeace3000:

Sorry, i want to know if coogar bookmarks your thread, wait for the latest comment to drop or troll all day. I have never visited the Arsenal thread but judging from how u, pataki and kesh come here looking for ppl to just discuss football with, then it must be really really boring over there.

not too many intelligent posters on their threads.....no one goes there.
what can you really discuss with the fans of a club that has never....

a) won the champions league
b) produced a balon d'or winner

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
he collected red during a wales match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
The list of fake prophets in this country just grew by one more member. Nigeria is in trouble!

The man who saw Anderson, Cleverly, Fabio, Bebe, etc ruling Europe has been boasting of his foresights. Ukwu! Even Van Persie and Falcao he couldn't see even last season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
"All the media has written for one year that i've to put him in the striker's position, so its amazing that after two games you are doubting your own opinions, i cannot understand that, i have always confidence in my players"
Van gaal when asked by the media about rooney's recent performance in today's press conference.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Sergio Ramos gone! Otamendi gone!
Who is going to help Scummies steady the ship at the back?!
its steady already.....na oversteady remain...
remember...no goal conceeded in 180mins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Yes Giggs. But I am surprised someone said he had a red. So I go to number 2.

Which player never received a yellow or a red card?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
elampiro:

I know pirlo has never gotten a red card before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
elampiro:

i think it's the late sir stanley mathews
elampiro:
The list of fake prophets in this country just grew by one more member. Nigeria is in trouble!

The man who saw Anderson, Cleverly, Fabio, Bebe, etc ruling Europe has boasting of his foresights. Ukwu! Even Van Persie and Falcao he couldn't see even last season.
and who's the fake prophet? Expose am sharp sharp make we see grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

I know pirlo has never gotten a red card before

Okay. But not him.

This one no yellow no red for club and country.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Joeace3000:

Oh get the flying fu...ck out of my way, you bloody raasclaaart!
Deal with the trolling or choke on a di...ck!
Who cares if you visit the Arsenal thread or not? Who cares if you ra...pe your sister anally?
Drongo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
elampiro:

Okay. But not him.

This one no yellow no red for club and country.

Gary Lineker

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
lekkie073:
its steady already.....na oversteady remain...
remember...no goal conceeded in 180mins

It wont be long before the weak patches cave in! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
weedtaker:
i think it's the late sir stanley mathews and who's the fake prophet? Expose am sharp sharp make we see grin

You just added to my knowledge. Stanley Mathews is correct. But not the one I intended.

I will give the answer in 10mins.

Fake Prophet. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

Gary Lineker

Gbam!

You dey use juju?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigomoh: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
elampiro:

Gary Lineker!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
elampiro:

Gbam!

You dey use juju?

Lol, I remembered a day my friend and I were doing football Q&A.. he asked me this question, I forgot the name before

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
coogar:

my rants against rooney started when RVP joined....
that was in 2012. of course, you were banned by UK authorities to use the internet cos of the various allegations of child pörn against you. how would you know when i started getting antsy over rooney's decline?

Your rants against Rooney didn't start in 2012. You are a pathological liar, clinically proven one!

coogar:

this is the kinda nonsense i expect from a stark illiterate.
ian wright was a good servant of arsenal, why isn't he starting for your team? what has been a good servant gotta do with the present? bobby charlton has been a good servant too......should we put the number 9 jersey on him as well, you idiotic leprechaun?

Saying Rooney has been a good servant to United doesn't have anything to do with his current form.... The point here is you have no powers to remove Wayne from the team..... Your epileptic rants on this forum against Wayne is OTT
You look at your team, the team you currently have and tell me who should be starting ahead of Wayne....
You keep ejacu....lating all over the place about going to buy a new striker like it is as easy as going to Mile 12 to buy mango in December!
Sometimes, the crap you spit on this forum, you need to start reading back to yourself, if your weak brain cells can relate, before you hit the submit button!
Coogar you are a gasbag!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
The only time Gary Lineker was ever booked in his football career was by a traffic warden!
Not once did he see yellow or red. It's an amazing record for the BBC presenter and England goalscoring legend.

Perhaps you can emulate him if you know the things that will make a referee reach for his book and his coloured cards.

There are seven different offences that can get you a yellow card:
Anything that can be deemed as unsporting behaviour
Dissent by word or action
Persistent infringement of the laws, for example a series of fouls
Delaying the restart of play
Not retreating the full ten yards at a free-kick or corner
Entering or re-entering the pitch without the referee's permission
Deliberately leaving the pitch without the referee's permission

BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
[size=18pt]My question, who was the youngest player to ever score in a world cup[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.