Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,858 members, 7,851,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8842661 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! Dude ur struggle for relevance and attention is just sad. I see why people yab u now for changing ur moniker!

U compare Martial to Solanke, nobody quote u. Now u're bringing Macheda's name.

Why don't u worry less abt United and worry more abt Chelsea's chances of surviving relegation...
Better chill...
Solanke's name came up immediately after Martial's goal...that was a bant.....
The way ya all started the hype reminded me of Arsenal fans when Welbeck scored that hattrick last season..........That was y I mentioned Macheda
Martial is a gem?! holy shit,well I heard it about Depay Against Brugge.....Nothing new
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
The development of our full backs is astonishing. Just last season both positions were porous and the defence'll cave under a little pressure. Shaw & Darmian are beasts. They attacked fiercely and defended like a rock. I'm impressed.

Even Blind did a good defensive job. Smalling might be the next captain smiley

Ayagayagayagayo Hei *in elampiro's voice* Ayagayagayagayo

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mourinholic:

Really?is that what you would really do? United must be the most important thing in your life...
Tell me what you did when they trashed you 3-0....obviously you didn't commit suicide.

Ohh you didn't know? Utd is the most important thing in my life. Atleast i have something important to me, but you! Nothing is important to you. You are like the wind. You are not even important to yourself, so i honestly do not hope that in a million lifetimes ull understand what it means for something to be important.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Who idea was it for barca and athletico to wear these kits? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
We the families of effeminate Elfenomeno1 and crackhead Pataki, with joy and praises wishes to announce the E-passing away of two homoerotic gayners nuisance whose E-lives have been uneventful and burden to both living and non-living things. We are proud and with great jubilation announce we are celebrating their E-demise because they're nothing but useless trolls who covet the fabulous lives and prestige of Man Utd which their pathetic club will never have. They gave up the E-ghost after Martial scored a fabulous solo wonder goal to compound their already ingrained woes. They are survived by NOBODY, even their fellow gayners don't want anything to do with their rotten corpses and cadavers.

Burial arrangement: body leaves Ed Woodward's office where DDG signed a new deal and gave the two lovers high BP. They'll be buried to great and rapturous celebration at Old trafford's pitch where Martial wonder goal cremated their rotten pugnacious corpses.

May their valueless souls never rest in peace!!

Announced By
Association of Assnal Losers. grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
olabode89:

Exactly.... Young is more effective, he does the simple things correctly.
Yes and those simple things seem to matter a lot. Young should be starting; He has earned it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
RuuDie:
I think we can all officially start to get excited about Martial... he definitely has the qualities to be a hit!

Well I would say I am happy and excited at the prospect of him doing wonders in a United shirt with what he produced today. But its just one game, he will not to be consistent over a good number of games before we can really know he will come good.

It seems he can thrive on his own upfront because he took on the players and scored on his own.

Now other defenders know him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If LVG can make sense wit his line up, i'm sure we can blow PSV out of their own stadium come Tuesday night!!

Depay will start that match...and he'll probably perform well. He knows his position is under fire now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
joeace2020:

Ohh you didn't know? Utd is the most important thing in my life. Atleast i have something important to me, but you! Nothing is important to you. You are like the wind. You are not even important to yourself, so i honestly do not hope that in a million lifetimes ull understand what it means for something to be important.
Epic fail of a comeback
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Some Chelsea fans are really shameless. Instead of man utd fans to troll chelsea because chelsea lost, chelsea fans are the ones trolling man utd because man utd won. The class difference is clear.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
UniqueGem:
Some Chelsea fans are really shameless. Instead of man utd fans to troll chelsea because chelsea lost, chelsea fans are the ones trolling man utd because man utd won. The class difference is clear.
quoting many of those guys na just waste of man-hours. only very very few are not waste of skins!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
SailorXY:
quoting many of those guys na just waste of man-hours. only very very few are not waste of skins!
I don't even bother wasting time on them. Na only Nihilist i dey give voice for their midst.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
UniqueGem:

Our class and swag alone are Box Office. They crave what they can't have. Don't blame them. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mourinholic:

Better chill...
Solanke's name came up immediately after Martial's goal...that was a bant.....
The way ya all started the hype reminded me of Arsenal fans when Welbeck scored that hattrick last season..........That was y I mentioned Macheda
Martial is a gem?! holy shit,well I heard it about Depay Against Brugge.....Nothing new
Well! Wen u're done, u and ur christmas hat ll crawl bak to the thread u crawled out of...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mourinho: "Hazard is better than Ronaldo."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ReLaTE(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Depay was our weak point in the first half,though he is a good player bt he is nt playing his game as he did in PSV. The hype over him after signing for United is affecting his style of play and putting pressure on him.
He should learn frm Martial and be calm and composed,wt that I see him doing well bcus d pressure wl be on Martial nw and he wl be relieved and play his game.
Let him be on the bench for smtime in order to learn hw to play Barclay's premier league from Young.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
No one talked about DDG saves 2day. Good to have a top GK cool

ElFenomeno1 and Pataki must be looking for a rope after those saves grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Chelsea Fans last season: Ivanovic > Lahm Chelsea Fans this season: "Ivanovic out!"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
chrisley024:
No one talked about DDG saves 2day. Good to have a top GK cool

ElFenomeno1 and Pataki must be looking for a rope after those saves grin cheesy
*Fixed
Good to have a top GK on loan from Real Madrid
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
UniqueGem:

The level of uselessness that is engrained in their DNA is astonishing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Henry & Martial goal vs Liverpool side by side

https://vine.co/v/eFnOUwL9we0

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry lavished praise on Manchester United's new teenage star Anthony Martial, after the youngster scored a spectacular debut goal.

Martial, who has been compared to Henry after his arrival from Monaco for a world-record fee, cut in from the left wing, beat Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel and finished past Simon Mignolet in a way that was reminiscent of the France legend at his best.

And Henry said the 19-year-old had gone some way towards proving himself with a 'great finish' at Old Trafford.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3232198/Anthony-Martial-proved-ball-says-Arsenal-legend-Thierry-Henry.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2015

Ya dig?!! coolcool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mourinholic:

Epic fail of a comeback

I won't quote you anymore...i am so so sorry. What has someone up and aiming higher got to do with someone going down with no way of reversing it? My deepest apologies. Have a nice time trolling a team 2nd in the table while you languish in mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
codedguy1:

Well I would say I am happy and excited at the prospect of him doing wonders in a United shirt with what he produced today. But its just one game, he will not to be consistent over a good number of games before we can really know he will come good.

It seems he can thrive on his own upfront because he took on the players and scored on his own.

Now other defenders know him.

On the evidence of what I've just seen, I'd rather have him upfront than Wazza... A gamble, yes. But this one looks highly likely to pay off!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
tess1:

The way he took the ball towards Skrtel shows the confidence he has.
Wait o, was Skrtel also part of the defence that boy rendered useless??

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
our full back are spectacular to watch...Shaw and Darmiam
Schweini shows he is top class
De Gae good to have you back
Martial, I believe you make it big here

everyone impress aside Depay.. won't blame Fellaini much cos he is not a striker

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
sinizia:

Ya dig?!! coolcool
grin grin Wen dem beat us 4-0 wit 3 penalties nko?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.