Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8752271 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Vivalavida99(f): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Who is the Dj In the house, i need you to play me "wet dreams by Joe cole" wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Nihilist post=38048863][/quote]Oga continue with your childish song request, i didn't ask for your view on my post. Stroll on and keep requesting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pataki:

You are boring me you hopeless goat. You have no lines other than to keep regurgitating my words. I dey listen to Wasiu on this thread. No dey disturb my mention.

Have a hopeless night filled with mosquito bites. Hopefully they can sück the idiocy out of your useless blood stream tonight.

Odabo honorable ewure Olabode.

Lols.... U wish.... I am not a poor, worthless and useless fellow like you mosquitoes can't see me tongue

Pataki...important?? Lmao... U are so useless u had to choose a moniker that you hoped might change ur fortune. Wake up pusssy!! it ain't working.

As mentioned earlier d idea of performing a choke hold on u keeps crossing my mind...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
sinizia:

You too worry. gringrin

Wetin happen tonight? Taekwondo abi na Martial no play? grin

De Gea ko, De Brake ni. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
We played our best game of the season, hopefully we'll bounce back against Wolfsburg...
Good thing is our defeat doesn't push us any close to a relegation dogfight if you know what I mean...lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
One thing that baffles me on this thread is how everyone is on Rooneys case but no one have realised how lacklustre Mata has been in Man Utd. The Guy hasn't done anything spectacular for us. He is just like Wayne Rooney(of this season), each time chances are put on a platter for him, he manages to miss(doesn't even shoot at all). The dude for me is a huge disappiontment and a total let down. Rooney and Mata should be left to drag for the number 10 position, that way-one of them is bound to have sense. Martial should be starting every match abeg. He's a complete package; nice hold up play, strong, dribbles, opens up space, available for a pass, always moving forward, and can shoot too.
shebi when we say Rooney isnt the problem but the gaffer you guys throw disses right front left and centre.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tval abeg follow up that request with Fans mi by Davido, I'm dedicating that hit to all Moyes' fanboys in Eindhoven
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Nihilist post=38048863][/quote] we ar coming to ur thread agAin this Saturday..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Nihilist post=38048863][/quote] we ar coming to ur thread agAin this Saturday..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
One thing that baffles me on this thread is how everyone is on Rooneys case but no one have realised how lacklustre Mata has been in Man Utd. The Guy hasn't done anything spectacular for us. He is just like Wayne Rooney(of this season), each time chances are put on a platter for him, he manages to miss(doesn't even shoot at all). The dude for me is a huge disappiontment and a total let down. Rooney and Mata should be left to drag for the number 10 position, that way-one of them is bound to have sense. Martial should be starting every match abeg. He's a complete package; nice hold up play, strong, dribbles, opens up space, available for a pass, always moving forward, and can shoot too.

Even if we put C. Ronaldo in the striking position, Utd'll still play the same way. Plato's game plan is to have possession of the ball. TO plato, it's more important to hold possession than to attack, take on opponents and score goals.

We don't know where this might take Utd to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pataki:

grin grin grin grin grin See van gaal

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
Oga continue with your childish song request, i didn't ask for your view on my post. Stroll on and keep requesting.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
nyabinghi:
shebi when we say Rooney isnt the problem but the gaffer you guys throw disses right front left and centre.
he's part of the problem. Yes Mata messed up tonight but has been better than the white Pele this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
nyabinghi:
Rooney isn't the only problem, but he is def part of the problem. 2 games for Martial now and i haven't seen why Rooney should bench him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Most man utd fans are daft, How will you win the league with 18yrs old martial and wilson upfront with Blind in central defence and reach quarter final in the UCL.........Coogar come and blame rooney,Dopejemi come and blame mourinho,Uniquegem has already blame mata!!! Yeye team

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
chrisley024:
he's part of the problem. Yes Mata messed up tonight but has been better than the white Pele this season.
This is not Matas first time, so far he is n better than Rooney. He's just running around doing nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pataki:

RoosterDrinker.... Ewure-fuccker.... Your battery don run down?

Fucking chauffeur!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
nyabinghi:

Rooney is still part of the problem. His first touch is still horrible and he disappoints with his decision making.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Odunharry:

we ar coming to ur thread agAin this Saturday..

Dj Tval please by power conferred on you play me Harrysong ft olamide reggae blues for this my guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
shocked Louis van Gaal on Luke Shaw's injury: "He won't play in the group stage, I don't think. I hope he will play again this season." #mufc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sikiru Ayinde Martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Nihilist post=38049159][/quote]Like i said, continue with your song request.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
chrisley024:
mata has never been better than wazza and will never be better than wazza. If wazza had played the blame would have been on his head, how many goals did martial and fellaini score today, a crippled rooney is better than all the mentioned names.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
olabode89:

RoosterDrinker.... Ewure-fuccker.... Your battery don run down?

Fucking chauffeur!

You are really begging for the attention. Mr Septic tank. Oya, call your family members and listen to this song together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8PHHcRnb08
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
LVG isnt a coach of United's standard, over to you Ryan Giggs, LVG is shyte
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
airmark:

Dj Tval please by power conferred on you play me Harrysong ft olamide reggae blues for this my guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nT3Od5cxI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Tval abeg follow up that request with Fans mi by Davido, I'm dedicating that hit to all Moyes' fanboys in Eindhoven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E6pwUO1b7s

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pataki:

You are really begging for the attention. Mr Septic tank. Oya, call your family members and listen to this song together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8PHHcRnb08

Beg for attention from a hopeless lowlife like u? You wish..... I guess u have no family or u have no regard for them. jobless transparent file carrying Mofo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
OMG! Luke Shaw probably out for complete season. shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
nyabinghi:
mata has never been better than wazza and will never be better than wazza. If wazza had played the blame would have been on his head, how many goals did martial and fellaini score today, a crippled rooney is better than all the mentioned names.
Yeah, he's better than all of them and yet to register a goal or an assist. You should seek help from his obsession. it's very serious.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mencade4: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
i came late....dj play me speechless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Man Utd fans still dey blame Rooney wey no even follow them go holland... shocked shocked grin grin

I can imagine how Elampiro feels... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.