Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8844795 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
meracool:

But Jones provides PAWA well sometimes heart Attack

he should use that PAWA in a game of rugby. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
coogar:

any line up that excludes phil jones is a good one. cheesy grin
Lool! U couldn't ve said it any better. Knowing Jones, i bet he'll be back on the injured list before the end of October..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
coogar:

any line up that excludes phil jones is a good one. cheesy grin

grin grin u got no chill bro. that's wicked cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
GBR1:

would you say he's the cause of the goals?
he goofed many times especially in the 1st half. the whole defenders though.

I won't write him off yet since he's new to the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
The attack looks good. That defence tho. But i dont think Sunderland will trouble us that much
Am really missing Shaw who's Already showing sign of improvement

But LVG should get his acts together by making right substitutions when the need arises then the win is inevitable for us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
coogar:

he should use that PAWA in a game of rugby. cheesy
Then he should start playing soccer and minimize injuries
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
4-1?? Spurs ve handed us a ticket to the Top of the league on a platter. Confidence should be high right now. And we should be able to dispatch Sunderland easily..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Man utd should do the needful and secure this much needed points today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
meracool:

Am really missing Shaw who's Already showing sign of improvement

But LVG should get his acts together by making right substitutions when the need arises then the win is inevitable for us
Yh. I ve to admit tho dat LVG seems to ve been getting his subs right since the Liverpool game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
If you guys win today,it will be the first time in how many months you are topping the league?
OK,let's be fair.... Let's make it days
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Is Otamendi playing.?
that otamendi was shitty today..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
#mufc XI: De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Blind,
Darmian; Schneiderlin, Carrick; Mata,
Rooney, Memphis; Martial.

#mufc subs: Romero, Jones, Herrera,
Schweinsteiger, Pereira, Young, Fellaini.

Jones on d bench.. hmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mourinholic:
If you guys win today,it will be the first time in how many months you are topping the league?

we topped the league already this season when we beat villa(januzaj goal).
comot for here, go play with your fellow renties....

AdeLaNa1:
4-1?? Spurs ve handed us a ticket to the Top of the league on a platter. Confidence should be high right now. And we should be able to dispatch Sunderland easily..

we should coast through but rooney needs to buckle up! we have been playing with
10 men in majority of the league games this season with rooney doing f@ck all.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mourinholic:
Sorry can u speak louder?? I cant even see who's talking...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Otamendi is a bearded version of Johnny Evans. Thank God we didn't waste £35M on him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mourinholic:
I can't remember how many league title chelsea has, can you help me out here, please?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
chrisley024:
he goofed many times especially in the 1st half. the whole defenders though.

I won't write him off yet since he's new to the league.
Exactly, and city's defensive pairing is different this time and this one isn't their strongest. They were bound to lose this match and i hope their woes continue. But that's not my major concern now as we really need to tear sunderland apart.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
coogar:

we should coast through but rooney needs to buckle up! we have been playing with
10 men in majority of the league games this season with rooney doing f@ck all.
Lets hope today's d day he finally wakes up..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Sorry can u speak louder?? I cant even see who's talking...

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
UniqueGem:
Otamendi is a bearded version of Johnny Evans. Thank God we didn't waste £35M on him.
Hahahaha....bros you no try at all ooo....The guy is very good,y hating on him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
If there are two managers that can surrender a 6 point gap in 8 days, they are Manuel Pellegrini and Arsene Wenger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lets hope today's d day he finally wakes up..

man utd fans dey paraaaaaa already....saw this on a CiF

**Rooney has totally lost it this season. Will be lucky to get into double figures!**

**I know Van Gaal would find it hard to drop his highly-paid captain, especially as he'd know what a furore it would cause but surely there will come a point when he'll realise United can't keep getting away with playing with 10 men and will bite the bullet and drop Rooney. It will be unforgiveable if a forward on 300k a week fails to score against Sunderland! Van Gaal isn't stupid and he must surely see what everybody else is seeing with regards to Rooney. It's not the lack of goals per se, it's the performances. He's been getting fives and sixes all season, even a three on occasions and even those reporters who give him an extra point or two just for being Wayne Rooney don't give him more than 6.5 these days! It will be interesting to see what the excuses will be if he plays like he has in about 50 of his last 60 games today. "He's still not 100% match fit" "Sunderland made it very hard for him" "He wasn't in his best position".......zzzzzzzzzzzz**

**Time to drop Rooney, he's spoiling the flow of the young lads on the team now!**
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mourinholic:

Hahahaha....bros you no try at all ooo....The guy is very good,y hating on him
This one no be hate ooo, na wetin i see. But he still can improve sha, this is the EPL he needs time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
coogar:

man utd fans dey paraaaaaa already....saw this on a CiF

**Rooney has totally lost it this season. Will be lucky to get into double figures!**

**I know Van Gaal would find it hard to drop his highly-paid captain, especially as he'd know what a furore it would cause but surely there will come a point when he'll realise United can't keep getting away with playing with 10 men and will bite the bullet and drop Rooney. It will be unforgiveable if a forward on 300k a week fails to score against Sunderland! Van Gaal isn't stupid and he must surely see what everybody else is seeing with regards to Rooney. It's not the lack of goals per se, it's the performances. He's been getting fives and sixes all season, even a three on occasions and even those reporters who give him an extra point or two just for being Wayne Rooney don't give him more than 6.5 these days! It will be interesting to see what the excuses will be if he plays like he has in about 50 of his last 60 games today. "He's still not 100% match fit" "Sunderland made it very hard for him" "He wasn't in his best position".......zzzzzzzzzzzz**

**Time to drop Rooney, he's spoiling the flow of the young lads on the team now!**
"Unforgivable" is a nice way of putting it mildly. He should definitely be dropped to the bench no questions asked if he serves us the same BS he's served us all thru 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
UniqueGem:

so you wanna blame otamendi for what happened today?
not the shitty 2nd goalie city played instead of hart?
not yaya toure that doesn't protect his back four and cannot be arsed
to do so cos he scores every now and then?

c'mon bro.....otamendi had a very good game. it coulda been
more without him. city always struggle without silva though. if you
remove hart, mangala and company from the equation then what
else have you got?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
This match is a good chance to go top while also catching up or even overtaking City on Goal Difference too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If there are two managers that can surrender a 6 point gap in 8 days, they are Manuel Pellegrini and Arsene Wenger.
shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
My only joy in watching this match is to see Depay score his first EPL goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
"Unforgivable" is a nice way of putting it mildly. He should definitely be dropped to the bench no questions asked if he serves us the same BS he's served us all thru 2015

i go see una after the game.
i hope rooney scores a hatrick today. cool

christ-----antonio valencia is a disgrace!
that was ridiculous. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
arsenal one goal down against Leicester
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Odunharry:
arsenal one goal down against Leicester
Walcott bail dem out

now 1-1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Defence looks a lil bit decent. We just need the midfield to move attack swiftly enough and create more chances for martial. Besides wetin dey pursue rooney comot from him position ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.