Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731563 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Classless fans of a useless team that has spent billions just to be on par with the big boys ...Chelsea didn't have to spend half of what this yeye team has spent in 3 years to win the league easily....yet den still dey run their mouths anyhow after Arsenal disgrace them.

abeg remind me how much they spent on

Depay, - 35m

Schneiderlin, - 25m

Darmain,...maybe 10m

Martial - Too big for me to type smileysmileysmiley

Abeg help me do the total estimate, airmark, Nihilist, hensben, Adelana1 , Dopejemi, Uniquegem.....anyone

again....How can Arsenal still disgrace you with this kind of money spent

Make we no even include Di Maria £60m....choi!!!!
I keep saying it man united cheated their way to the top. Thanks to ferguson, English ref and FA. The injustice and atrocities committed against other clubs by manure, English FA n ref were just too obvious. Same reason ferguson was signing anything English, good or not but refused to sign schneider, prefer cleverly to pogba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
hensben:
I keep saying it man united cheated their way to the top. Thanks to ferguson n English ref and FA. The injustice and atrocities committed against other clubs by manure and English FA n ref were just too obvious. Same reason ferguson was signing anything, good or not but refused to sign schneider, prefer cleverly to pogba.
your team must have cheated their way to the title last season. Reason they'v been now exposed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Classless fans of a useless team that has spent billions just to be on par with the big boys ...Chelsea didn't have to spend half of what this yeye team has spent in 3 years to win the league easily....yet den still dey run their mouths anyhow after Arsenal disgrace them.

Depay, - 35m

Schneiderlin, - 25m

Darmain,...maybe 10m

Abeg help me do the total estimate, airmark, Nihilist, hensben, Adelana1 , Dopejemi, Uniquegem.....anyone

Fabregas- 28
Azpi-15
cahill-8
Pedro-20 or 25
Matic-28
Hazard-32
Not too sure of the figures tho

The mugus even paid 39m for Mata.....My maga won't die oo

Na Depay worst pass,if he was a Chelsea play he would be forming big boy in Vitesse right now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Igboro ti daru lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
I repeat: igboro ti daru

Devils are on rampage tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Depay, - 35m

Schneiderlin, - 25m

Darmain,...maybe 10m

grin grin grin grin

LVG is on a mission. To help them waste their funds. While ferguson was busy paying referees LVG is busy paying players. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

Fabregas- 28
Azpi-15
cahill-8
Pedro-20 or 25
Matic-28
Hazard-32
Not too sure of the figures tho

The mugus even paid 39m for Mata.....My maga won't die oo

Na Depay worst pass,if he was a Chelsea play he would be forming big boy in Vitesse right now

Lmaooo....Mou, please stop stop!!!! U want make ds people commit suicide This is tooooo much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
At the beginning of this season, manure fans were making fun of my team that we were the only team in the EPL not to buy an outfield player..... grin grin Within 20 minutes, we scattered una team ruthlessly.

Una yeye dey show for 6D live today!

Shekpe fans abeg continue to troll dem dey go! I dey gbadun una well well tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

LVG is on a mission. To help them waste their funds. While ferguson was busy paying referees LVG is busy paying players. Mumu

I repeat again, Some Man utd fans are shameless, this maga of a team last won the league back in 2012, 3 seasons after,with so much billions spent. top 4 still dey hard them not to talk of winning the league again.....dem still get mouth to troll on our thread...

Such shameless cvnts!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
patrickmuf:
*In Ed's voice, is it your money?
Even if he stays for a season, all that we've proven is that we can't be bullied by the teams your useless club worships...More clean sheets loading....
e dey pain them o... Gaga

You say.......? CLEAN SHEET with DDG? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
sinizia:

Everyone knows Gaal is a disciplinarian even his former players say it. Stale news. Nothing to hide. He delivers at the end of the day and lays a platform for successful stars to arise.

I know you are patiently waiting to party on here and flood here with memes especially now that you've learnt how to attach pics inside your post. gringrin By God's grace we'll put you to shame like we did with DDG. grin

You say?......

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lmaooo....Mou, please stop stop!!!! U want make ds people commit suicide This is tooooo much.
I forgot to include
Ramos-90
Muller-80
Bale-60
We are United,we get any player we want...Biggest united,yeye dey smell
If not for the aba made Adobe reader in Madrid that read a file,De gea for don go

Tho guys don't respect themselves ni na, They wan win league... lmao,Smalling is your best CB and you wanna win the league...... They should give us United and Aston villa,make we us them ressurect sharply....

I just
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yeye club.

Deluded fans wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
SailorXY:

I can't remember the last time you bought an outfield player tongue

You wey buy, how dem take beat us today? When I tell you scummies to shut up, una go dey display agidi like Fellaini afrohead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Stupid Depay be following Chris brown ex gf.....Oponu omo......The Stupidity of Chris has been transferred via the koko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pataki:

How many games has Depay played in the EPL now for ManU coupled with a full preseason with Manure? Yet some manure fans will tell us he is still adapting. Even an adapter that fails to do its electrical work is regarded as a fake product.

Make una continue with una excuses na.

Prophet PATAKI some weeks back. cool cool

cc airmark, Nyabinghi, sinizia, AdeLanNa1, coogar, dopeJemi, codedguy, Starboard, Afrodoc, Mourinholic,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Can't wait to see the English journalists players rating I can almost guarantee you'll see this. 'Wayne Rooney 7: Not his best game but he worked hard with no luck'

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ozil could Find the dissapered Dopejemi with a pass

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
United have played a lot better this season but top of the league was a false position. Only the deluded could have seriously thought that United were going to walk away with the league. There have been some lucky results due to offside goals etc but they can't rely on luck for the whole season. Rooney is a shadow of the player he was two seasons ago while the new wonder kid has been found out and all the top teams have sussed him and United after spending all that money still need a top defender . Smalling has done alright against bottom and mid table teams but against top table teams he is nothing ! So where do United go from here ! Spend even more money or replace the Dutch fool manager with a manager that knows what he's doing ! But who that is available would want to manage United ? Carlo has already snubbed the chance once already and apart from Rodgers there is no realistic chance of landing any other manager of quality . Back down to earth with a massive bump !

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
I see Pieterico and dopejemi are paying tribute to Depay by putting up a dissapearing act of their own

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pataki:

cc airmark, Nyabinghi, sinizia, AdeLanNa1, coogar, dopeJemi, codedguy, Starboard, Afrodoc, Mourinholic,
It was obvious, when you are the top scorer in such a league you should be the player of the year except you are a silly type of fraud which Chris Brown's rival is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
sinizia:
Fellani to strike? Kai, Pant-hanke and Eleffeminate will parrie here today o if God is not on our side. Gaal it will never be well with you. sad angry

Even if na Martial Art strike for una, wetin go stop the parrie? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ok ooo

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have found dopeJemi!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Arsenal show the world today how football is meant to be played, with class, style and penache. MU were very lucky Arsenal slow down in the second half because the game was already won within 20 minutes. Next weekend Hamilton wiil rule F1 with another win. HAMMER TIME.

Yes ke grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pataki:

Those id,iots wouldn't listen . Coogar fought me when I told him he should forget anything from that dedebt, he called me names, he said it was because Tottenham was a tough team that was why he could n't pull strings. That he is the new C Ronaldo. Now against arsenal that everyone think has porous defence, he played as if he wore timberland boots.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

I forgot to include
Ramos-90
Muller-80
Bale-60
We are United,we get any player we want...Biggest united,yeye dey smell
If not for the aba made Adobe reader in Madrid that read a file,De gea for don go

Tho guys don't respect themselves ni na, They wan win league... lmao,Smalling is your best CB and you wanna win the league...... They should give us United and Aston villa,make we us them ressurect sharply....

I just

I dey tell u, if my team and Hazard dey die finish, we go still useless this team last last ni....Hazard singlehandedly destroyed them last season....explains why they keep hating on him cheesycheesycheesy

Thank God for De gea.....even with all the billions spent, ds team for no smell top 4, how Man u fans can still come troll on our thread is mindbogglingly surprising cheesycheesycheesy

Abeg, make I free ds scummies b4 I turn Hon.Patrick...

[size=25] LASTLY, FVCK Y'ALL SHOUTING HIDDEN HAZARD WHEN UR 35m Depay is as useless as a lady's used mentruation pad...cheesycheesy, Long may your new woes continue....Ur team shall be disgraced last last ni....Dieeee!!!! Man u fc dieeeeeee!!!!....Useless club will soon go bankrupt until y'all start spending wisely.[/size]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
De Gea's save now was simiar to Ayew's goal 2 weeks ago. Really glad he's back. Especially for upcoming UCL games.

Elfenomeno1 and Pataki, DDG says hi!!!

Back from where?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Depay, - 35m

Schneiderlin, - 25m

Darmain,...maybe 10m

Ok. Lets say we bought Di Maria in the same season as the rest, the total will be 140 mill.

Transfers into the Chelsea in 2004/2005

Didier Drogba - 37mill
Ricardo Carvalho - 30mill
Paulo Ferreira - 20mill
Arjen Robben - 18mill
Petr Cech - 13mill
Jiri Jarosik - 12mill
Tiago - 12mill
Alex - 11.5mill
Kezman - 7.5mill
Alcides - 900k

Total - 161.9mill

Transfers into Chelsea in 2005/2006
Essien - 38mill
SW Phillips - 31.5mill
del Horno - 12mill
Rajkovic - 5.2mill
Diarra - 4.5mill
Maniche - 300k(loan)
Harry Worley - 225k

Total - 91.73 mill

253.63mill in two seasons. But United is the one ruining football. United is the one who cheated its way to the top. United is the classless club. United is the one trying to buy the league....

If u had half a brain, or if u had half the IQ of a 5 yr old, u'd know we bought Di Maria in a different season compared to the players u listed above. U're struggle for relevance all in the name of trolling is fast becoming an annoyance. I've told u, if u're gonna troll, try to do it wit facts and try to do it wit common sense....

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Ok. Lets say we bought Di Maria in the same season as the rest, the total will be 140 mill.

Transfers into the Chelsea in 2004/2005

Didier Drogba - 37mill
Ricardo Carvalho - 30mill
Paulo Ferreira - 20mill
Arjen Robben - 18mill
Petr Cech - 13mill
Jiri Jarosik - 12mill
Tiago - 12mill
Alex - 11.5mill
Kezman - 7.5mill
Alcides - 900k

Total - 161.9mill

Transfers into Chelsea in 2005/2006
Essien - 38mill
SW Phillips - 31.5mill
del Horno - 12mill
Rajkovic - 5.2mill
Diarra - 4.5mill
Maniche - 300k(loan)
Harry Worley - 225k

Total - 91.73 mill

253.63mill in two seasons. But United is the one ruining football. United is the one who cheated its way to the top. United is the classless club. United is the one trying to buy the league....

If u had half a brain, or if u had half the IQ of a 5 yr old, u'd know we bought Di Maria in a different season compared to the players u listed above. U're struggle for relevance all in the name of trolling is fast becoming an annoyance. I've told u, if u're gonna troll, try to do it wit facts and try to do it wit common sense....

Mourinholic, Nihilist, ds baboon don vex last last, abeg help me serve am cold piss make e take cool down....cheesycheesycheesycheesy

[size=30] wailing wailers, keep wailing oooo, fvckk you and ur money miss road useless team, this is not 2003, this is 2015 boy[/size]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
airmark:

Those id,iots wouldn't listen . Coogar fought me when I told him he should forget anything from that dedebt, he called me names, he said it was because Tottenham was a tough team that was why he could n't pull strings. That he is the new C Ronaldo. Now against arsenal that everyone think has porous defence, he played as if he wore timberland boots.

Lmfao....New Cr7 indeed.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Calm down Calm down...... Wey Mr producer I get one song but na Yoruba I wan use sing am sorry. If u dnt understand yoruba.....No vex if I mention ya naame ooooo, The song goes lyk dis
Dopejem jade sita afe ri oooo
Coogar jade sita Afe ri oooo
Elampiro jade sita afe ri ooo
Starboard jade sita afe ri ooo
Adelana jade sita afe ri ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.