Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8738642 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
chamotex:
Rooney dropped yet?

Ox-Chamotex! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rooney is injured though and out of tomorrow's England match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
I don't know how one super daft anaylst on nairaland will have more football knowledge than players who vote for other player..........They will soon comapre Depay oh Dejo to Sanchez soon!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Plis in not less than 50 words, explain wit examples the usefullness of dis gif in dat quote??

Think deeply, i can't do that for you. I know you can. grin grin

SailorXY:
^Ogbeni why you dey spam this thread with .gif since this month?

Because gifs speak louder than texts. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kolade354:
I don't know how one super daft anaylst on nairaland will have more football knowledge than players who vote for other player..........They will soon comapre Depay oh Dejo to Sanchez soon!!!
You day mind them.......
Silva in 5 years- 0 Pfa award and Nominee
Hazard in 3 years - 2 pfa awards and 2 Pfa nominees(not win o)

Despite Silva playing in a team that won the league twice....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mourinholic:

You day mind them.......
Silva in 5 years- 0 Pfa award and Nominee
Hazard in 3 years - 2 pfa awards and 2 Pfa nominees(not win o)

Despite Silva playing in a team that won the league twice....
If not for faceless forum some pple here should be gone down.........That is how dopedindinrin his asking me what hazard has done that depay hasn't done twice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make I hear say he was found guilty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
elampiro:
shocked
As if he would be jailed.......Messi is bigger than the law abeg...... Its just unimaginable...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kolade354:
If not for faceless forum some pple here should be gone down.........That is how dopedindinrin his asking me what hazard has done that depay hasn't done twice
I refuse to believe he made that statement.......Dopejemi,did you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mourinholic:

I refuse to believe he made that statement.......Dopejemi,did you?

Your boy is a dunce with serious down syndrome

My question

What has hazard done "this season" that depay hasn't done times two?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
coogar:

whether it's his fault or jupiter's fault, the rate at which goals are scored or assists are made is important when comparing 2 players. therefore, silva is light years ahead of hazard.

BTW, who asked you to post with this moniker? you are to deactivate this one permanently and continue posting with the one i gave you. if you cannot uphold your own pledge then you have no honour!

where did i say i'd deactivate this? and did you battle in the rap section or the sports section?
instead of focusing on the debate, you're busy seeking a diversion

there's a reason Rooney is being considered England's legend
who cares how long it took him? there are players with better scoring rates than Rooney

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
'Some people should be gone down'
Issit just me or Chelsea fans dont know how to speak English??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kolade354:

You are a bloody bast.ard that was dropped on his head during delivery, don't you ever mention or quote me again you co.ck juggling thunder cu.nt, I despise ret.ards like you... give me space on this board henceforth

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
'Some people should be gone down'
Issit just me or Chelsea fans dont know how to speak English??

you use one to judge millions?

there's also a difference between speak and write

my2cents
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Benediict: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
GRACE HAS APPEARED TO ALL MEN !!! SALVATION IS FREE !!!

Hello Friend! What can you give to God to merit salvation? that's right, nothing! you cannot go to church enough, or pay tithes and offerings enough to be saved.

The Bible says in Ephesians 2:8 'it is by Grace we're saved. . .' and this same Grace of salvation is open to any one that has real faith in Jesus Christ. Yes friend, Even you! No matter how deep you may have Gone into sin, no Matter how many mistakes you may have made, God's arm is still wide open because he's in love with you! . . . . ..

Romans 8:9 says . . . . .'God demonstrates his own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us' . . . .The punishment for your sins has been paid for by the precious blood of Jesus Christ!! isn't that Great?
Your sins haave been taken away, you'll be made free by simply believing in the finished work of Christ for you.

Finally friend, if you wish to recieve this free gift of salvation simply say this prayer:
HEAVENLY FATHER I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF Jesus. YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD THAT WHOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. THEREFORE, I CALL UPON Jesus AND CONFESS HIM AS MY LORD. I ALSO BELIEVE YOU RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD TO JUSTIFY ME. I RECIEVE ETERNAL LIFE INTO MY SPIRIT. . . . IN Jesus NAME. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
dopeJemi:

You are a bloody bast.ard that was dropped on his head during delivery, don't you ever mention or quote me again you co.ck juggling thunder cu.nt, I despise ret.ards like you... give me space on this board henceforth

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you use one to judge millions?

there's also a difference between speak and write

my2cents
U Chelsea fans are all the same. At least 90% of u people....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U Chelsea fans are all the same. At least 90% of u people....

smh
then when someone calls you guys baboons, you'll snap
OK na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
chrisley024:
I'm not too sure why he's been so available for United tho undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=AdeLaNa1 post=38791780][/quote]

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
debosky:
Coogar how did you enjoy the whupping at the Emirates on Sunday? cheesy

it's the law of average....
after scorelines like 4-2, 6-1, 8-2, etc, arsenal were due a big win. van gaal got it wrong with the team selection......it's because of teams like arsenal that we bought schneiderlin.

anyways, this isn't the time for recriminations or crying over spilt milk. we would sort the issues and go back to the top. arsenal are babies to united. we have been shytting on your heads since 93.

SailorXY:
^Ogbeni why you dey spam this thread with .gif since this month?

because the tool has no decorum. he can spam our thread with gifs for losing at the emirates against a proper top 4 side......yet he cannot use his common sense to hide for losing at stamford bridge against a side that can never qualify for the champions league.

if this section is the real world, you would be a chief executive, airmark would be a motor park tout with condensed spittle on both sides of his mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
JigsawKillah:

where did i say i'd deactivate this? and did you battle in the rap section or the sports section?
instead of focusing on the debate, you're busy seeking a diversion

that was what you said....you sweaty pigskin piece of shyte. you said you would permanently retire this moniker and adopt anyone i order you to have.

there's a reason Rooney is being considered England's legend
who cares how long it took him? there are players with better scoring rates than Rooney

how many good players hail from england. in the country of the blind, mediocre players would be considered kings. legend gini? why isn't he a legend in the football world instead of england's legend
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
chrisley024:

Which kain injury?

An obvious way of keeping the blob away from the team because of his terrible form.

Rooney needs a 2months vacation from football as a way to re ignite his form and passion for the game.

My humble recommendation! and if that doesn't help him he should consider retiring.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
codedguy1:

Which kain injury?
An obvious way of keeping the blob away from the team because of his terrible form.
Rooney needs a 2months vacation from football as a way to re ignite his form and passion for the game.
My humble recommendation! and if that doesn't help him he should consider retiring.

MLS is calling him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
SailorXY:
I'm not too sure why he's been so available for United tho undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
was digging through some old stuff and i found dis...

That Moment......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

That Moment......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

That Moment......

VDS is a yeye goalie sha!
we are a coat of paint away from losing that final. i could lip-read terry/lampard telling their teammates that VDS is weak when diving to the left. he should have saved at least 2 or 3 of those shootouts in the final if he had more guile. the only penalty that was aimed towards VDS' right side was anelka's and VDS saved it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.