Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8839408 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

but but nyabingo & elampawa told us moyes would reign in sociedad. cheesy

failure has only one colour & that colour is called david moyes. grin
Still wondering how circumstances managed to contrive that appointment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

which station shows this in lagos? silverbird or who?
I'm not sure of SilverBird. But try ait or nta. Nta always shows these matches. Especially if its Nigeria in d final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I'm not sure of SilverBird. But try ait or nta. Nta always shows these matches. Especially if its Nigeria in d final

so it's now about trial & error?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

NTA have been showing it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

nta and ait will
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Definitely a lot of positives to take from LvG's United. Obviously, plenty of room for improvement. But I'm convinced if we improve the attack with the right signing we can definitely win the title this season. There's no one looking amazing for the league so it's definitely not beyond us. LvG has won titles everywhere he's been so he knows what it takes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
MrTA:
Definitely a lot of positives to take from LvG's United. Obviously, plenty of room for improvement. But I'm convinced if we improve the attack with the right signing we can definitely win the title this season. There's no one looking amazing for the league so it's definitely not beyond us. LvG has won titles everywhere he's been so he knows what it takes.

he's building the team from the back.
the frustration is - with the amount of money spent, he could have completed building a title winning team last summer.

we have the best defence in the country, the midfield is very decent but our attack is toothless. with 1 or 2 more signings last transfer window, we should be on top of the table now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

iGuess! Besides i dint recall ever watching U17/U21 on DSTV. Its always the local channels dat cover them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

he's building the team from the back.
the frustration is - with the amount of money spent, he could have completed building a title winning team last summer.

we have the best defence in the country, the midfield is very decent but our attack is toothless. with 1 or 2 more signings last transfer window, we should be on top of the table now.

I think the di Maria situation killed the team in attack. In theory, rvp, Falcao and di Maria last season should have meant goals galore. That set the whole attack back as we didn't replace them. Just the right attacker in January and a little luck with injuries and we could still have a great season.

Meanwhile, Neymar already submitting his name for 2016 Ballon dor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
RuuDie:
Honestly, I don't think it matters... the way UTD is playing, it will be a struggle to even stay ahead of Leicester on that table.

[size=18pt]On another note, Yaya Toure is finished. He is their own wazza. Offers absolutely nothing anymore![/size]
Why they didn't change Yaya and Sterling for Delph and Iheanacho much earlier in the game beats me!

LOL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by danbrowndmf(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

which station shows this in lagos? silverbird or who?
AIT. Silverbird might be showing osuofia film by thengrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
iGuess! Besides i dint recall ever watching U17/U21 on DSTV. Its always the local channels dat cover them

thanks
i managed to find a feed on TVC entertainment channel!

MrTA:

I think the di Maria situation killed the team in attack. In theory, rvp, Falcao and di Maria last season should have meant goals galore. That set the whole attack back as we didn't replace them. Just the right attacker in January and a little luck with injuries and we could still have a great season.

sadio mane & a rooney injury(long term) would improve us immensely!

Meanwhile, Neymar already submitting his name for 2016 Ballon dor.

which neymar?
the one that has been getting the support of messi? the same neymar that cannot hidden hazard's boot? come on.....this must be a mistake! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

the fück is startimes?
you mean none of DSTV or consat channels is showing the final of the under-17 world cup?

who are the bastärds running NBC?
Ait or Nta.. currently watching it and the truth Mali is playing better right now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2015
I really hope LVG ll use these nxt 2 weeks to sort out our issues in attack. At least for the time being till we can get proper reinforcements. We need to be able to score more goals ontop all this our excess possession. Especially for the sake of our GD. And if we re to go a lil bit far in Europe dis season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:26am On Nov 09, 2015
Odunharry:

Ait or Nta.. currently watching it and the truth Mali is playing better right now

you can't say that now, can you?
that osimhen dude is a killer - he's got everything under his locker. his goal was delicious!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:33am On Nov 09, 2015
coogar:

but but nyabingo & elampawa told us moyes would reign in sociedad. cheesy

failure has only one colour & that colour is called david moyes. grin
bring out the post where i said that, with the amount spent ur lvg should be winning trophies for united but that wont happen if he remains the gaffer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:35am On Nov 09, 2015
coogar:

that osimhen dude is a killer - he's got everything under his locker. his goal was delicious!
time will tell, every player u hype turn shitty are u related to dos nascimento

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:37am On Nov 09, 2015
mr coogar how is falcao faring and lacazette not to forget depay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2015
coogar:

Thatguy is good.. pure finishing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2015
Odunharry:

Thatguy is good.. pure finishing

Naso Iheanacho, Mikel etc, start...wey dem dey naw?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2015
VAN GAAL's latest Verdict:

The Red Devils manager suggested that Jesse Lingard and Juan Mata lack pace but any January signings depend on players being available for a transfer

"I have said already in my first year many times we need speed and creativity on the wings," the Dutch coach said after the win over West Brom.

“You have seen that now we play with Jesse Lingard and he is not the most speedy winger in the world and Mata is also not the most speedy winger in the world.

"So first we must first finish that problem and then we can see how we have to play and how we are in balance with playing with speedy wingers."

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4102/transfer-zone/2015/11/09/17128442/van-gaal-man-utd-need-a-new-winger
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2015
adeyemi2015:
VAN GAAL's latest Verdict:

The Red Devils manager suggested that Jesse Lingard and Juan Mata lack pace but any January signings depend on players being available for a transfer

"I have said already in my first year many times we need speed and creativity on the wings," the Dutch coach said after the win over West Brom.

“You have seen that now we play with Jesse Lingard and he is not the most speedy winger in the world and Mata is also not the most speedy winger in the world.

"So first we must first finish that problem and then we can see how we have to play and how we are in balance with playing with speedy wingers."

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4102/transfer-zone/2015/11/09/17128442/van-gaal-man-utd-need-a-new-winger
Good we get one cos we're annoyingly slow, meanwhile players like Carrick, Bastian and Rooney are also very slow and would always reduce the pace of our game. Only one of them should be on the pitch at a time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2015
chrisley024:
Good we get one cos we're annoyingly slow, meanwhile players like Carrick, Bastian and Rooney are also very slow and would always reduce the pace of our game. Only one of them should be on the pitch at a time.
In LVG voice *****
It's a process! grin
We gonna get there soon!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2015
nyabinghi:
bring out the post where i said that, with the amount spent ur lvg should be winning trophies for united but that wont happen if he remains the gaffer

your idol-moyes took a league winning squad to the 7th place in less than 8 months. LVG is heads & shoulders better.

nyabinghi:
time will tell, every player u hype turn shitty are u related to dos nascimento

and the ones you hype don't turn shyte? your valencia is only good for RB position these days, your super-idol rooney is now a global liability. united fans are tweeting rooney's wife to refuse sex until rooney scores a hatrick in the league games!

nyabinghi:

•falcao scores at a quicker rate than rooney.

•lacazette scored a hatrick last night. the last time rooney scored a league hatrick, buhari was a cattle-herder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2015
nyabinghi:

Depay will be the epl player of the season once LVG is sacked. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

DSTV has always aired all the tournaments until this year.

All - World cup, age grade world cups for both men and women, Copa America, Euro, Afcon, etc.

This year, we couldn't get some to watch on DSTV and some of us are getting tired.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Find Chelsea's current form
Played 12,
Points. 11,
Lost. 7..
Scored 16 goals
Conceded 23 goals Goals diff. -7
C=12+11-7
C=16....
Therefore
Chelsea = 16th position.......
Also, 11+12=23
23-7=16
Hence 16th position.
No matter the formula, u will always
arrive at 16.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
cheesy

Miserable 'moyes' sacked again!!!

www.skysports.com/football/news/11851/10062313/david-moyes-sacked-as-real-sociedad-boss

I guess we have finally been proved to have made the right decision once and for all!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
funlord:
cheesy

www.skysports.com/football/news/11851/10062313/david-moyes-sacked-as-real-sociedad-boss

I guess we have finally been proved to have made the right decision once and for all!!!
Dude shouldn't have been United manager in the first place

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
funlord:
cheesy

gollum is a liability.
maybe roman will hire him after mourinho gets sacked. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 190theclown: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Naso Iheanacho, Mikel etc, start...wey dem dey naw?
true.. we know say many of them na age cheat.... that finishing is Wat I'm talking about man

(1) (2) (3) ... (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.