Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,201 members, 7,867,490 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8884611 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wilfried Zaha claims that David Moyes urged him to stop doing tricks after he joined Manchester United.

Zaha was Sir Alex Ferguson’s final signing at United but following Moyes’ arrival in the summer of 2013, the 23-year-old made just three first-team appearances before eventually returning to Crystal Palace on a permanent deal in February 2015.

"Under David Moyes I had to adjust my game," Zaha told Soccer AM.

"Certain managers want a trustworthy player, someone that will always keep the ball.

"But he was the only one who told me to stop some of the tricks and keep the ball in certain areas. So I tried to adjust my game then.
"

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/premier-league/2015/11/14/17325532/moyes-stopped-me-doing-tricks-reveals-former-man-utd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
^^^^Looool How will you be telling a player to stop what he has been doing for years

And you still expect him to perform grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
^^^^Looool How will you be telling a player to stop what he has been doing for years

And you still expect him to perform grin grin

that's when you have a genius as manager!!!...hehehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
elrony:

that's when you have a genius as manager!!!...hehehehe

Loool Moyes otondo grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
But where is Coogar though?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Scholes still gets the stuff in him!
He played fantastic today!
Chai! We really need a Player like him!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Should I pitch my tent here?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nihilist:
But where is Coogar though?

I knew you would bring this case here since they've locked the Chelsea thread. You like aproko ehngrin

Babe3, open a thread at the general section, all those comments will be hidden and the discussions had so far at all other threads will be wiped out.
So open your thread at the general section, call on all those who u feel have evidences to come up
You can attach real names of your scammer if ur intentions are truly to prevent it happening to others.

That way, when someone runs a google search on him, it will direct the person to ur nairaland thread.

Good luck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Our thread is closed now angry

coogar fall my hand sha as i admire am reach cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chestar5:

nihilist Ngwa come and read this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chestar5:

Instead make you dey thank God..

Naso you sef for turn victim grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sailor, had to post my reply here coz the over-zealous mods locked the other thread, plus I think Babe3 has given you the full details you need to know.

SailorXY:

lol guy na staunch Christians go believe this kid tale.
you date a guy for some years, you didn't confirm what he does for a living? let's assume she was told (as in lied to) for example that he's a veterinarian or salesman or whatever, there was always going to be a way to confirm either through observations, his friends or neighbors, personal effects on him like ID or work tools/appliances? nothing gave him away as a liar? even if she visited him @ least 3 times during the relationship from USA or Kaffanchan, no work commitments came up throughout her stay? this babe no be whitey oooo naija babe? abegii

how about juxtaposing his spendings with a perceived income range for the whatever kind of work you were told about? abeg there's no point deceiving ourselves. she must have known but something held her there - either love or materials or potential whatever. this is like saying you are the babe of a drug pusher & you have no idea - na yam? if the babe talk that one for my front, i go cripple her immediately without remorse.

i have never advised anyone not to do crime (me sef don do some things i no dey proud of) but enjoy the cash when it flows & do the time if ever shite hit the fan!

if these tales are exactly how they've been written here, coog can 101% easily rope her into whatever punishment to be meted out by the courts.

You right I admit, but there's a chance she could be naïve or at least knew towards the ending of the love affair. She said she was 18 years when they began dating. C'mon most girls at 18 are not well-versed about the realities of life. Even old men fall victim to scam. You don't know the job he told her was into plus you even forgot what love can do to a desperate starry-eyed 18-years-old girl. Let me tell you a personal story; back in school, there's this cat that was into Yahoo-yahoo and none of us his friends knew. When he comes to read with us, he doesn't exhibit the natural "yahoo boys way of life." He was calm, cool, behaves humbly. When we came back for the 2nd semester of our 300L. BOOM!! This motherfucka had copped a new car!! Dafuq we thought. How did he achieve that? Even his girl then didn't know he how he got the money to buy the car. Slowly, we pestered him till he said the truth. Everyone was shocked coz he was the last person anyone thought would be into such. Some joined him though.

Now, I'm not saying Coog did any of the things he's accused of as she hasn't provided enough evidence, all I'm saying is - it's possible for anyone not to know his or her lover/friend is into Yahoo scam especially when they live countries apart. A staunch scammer can hide even his or her shadow from the world's stares!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dadehmola:

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dadehmola:

Lol!! Kai u evil die. I don tire for this part of the drama E remain make Coogar clear him name.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3, pls post the blackmail screenshot again - some of us didn't see it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dadehmola:

grin, for where
am not daft abeg grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
lordfalcao:
nihilist Ngwa come and read this

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nawa. Coogar being mentioned all over NL. His mentions right now

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3, drop 'em screenshots
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kleppur: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
coogar is a gangstar..
fúck them bítches and take their money.. pímp shít.

Muehehehehe!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BABE3: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
BABE3, drop 'em screenshots

elymaxiimus, pm me abeg. I'll drop them there. don't want them to lock another thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MarryMeee: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

elymaxiimus, pm me abeg. I'll drop them there. don't want them to lock another thread.
okay. My NL pm medium doesn't work well.
Abeg Drop it here; elymaxttfb@gmail.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
MarryMeee:
cry
say something
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

@gmail.com

I can't believe my eyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
nyabinghi how far
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Odunharry:
nyabinghi how far
I dey o bros
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
nyabinghi:
I dey o bros
you dey scarce small o.. mk weekend come mk we watch match jare. everywhere just dull
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Odunharry:

you dey scarce small o.. mk weekend come mk we watch match jare. everywhere just dull
Una watch the spain-england game
See that 2nd goal ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Odunharry:

something dey fishy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Una watch the spain-england game See that 2nd goal ?
me Jus de my house.. I hear say martial do fine assist

(1) (2) (3) ... (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Gambit001, Jamiuokolla and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.