Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727409 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AbuMikey(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
elampiro:
[b]

It's unfortunate things that have happened in the past few days. It's always reasonable to give one benefit of doubt and fair hearing. I actually thought the accused would defend himself latest yesterday Monday.

We Nigerians should learn to appreciate hard work and genuine struggle. Why am I saying this? A situation where a student mocks a Masters Degree holder because he said he organises Jamb, Weac lessons, should be discouraged. That's a poor mentality. Imagine asking such question as "is that all you do for a living?"

We need to develop positive attitude and encourage humble beginnings. We were not all lucky to be born into a wealthy family. Someone who appears to have struggled against all odds to acquire some degrees that will better his future should not be ridiculed. In 10-15 years time, that person might be a Professor or even a University VC.

Even if one is a phone repairer, there should be no shame about that. No body is perfect, we all learn humility everyday. I could also have fallen into the temptation of mocking people. There is another temptation of bulying people with your wealth. But the correct thing is to praise people with genuine enterprenuering spirit and those contribution positively to the economy.

As for anyone who may have made a mistake, it's not always late to begin anew from a genuine humble point. When a man falls, he dust himself and begins anew by avoiding the road that led him to down fall. He that is down fears no fall. Do not say "a whole me how can I be a store attending? How can I be a sales man? How can I be a cleared? ". Yes you can for it's just a starting point. Ten years on, you would be glad you took the first step.

The wide fast road that appears to lead to success almost always certainly leads to disasters. How can one go to sleep comfortably when you know one knock on the door from the police might be a long long time away from ones home.

I am not saying anyone is guilty but a word they say is enough for the wise. [/b]

Is there a way I can send this to NL hall of best Posts?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2015
elampiro:
[b]

It's unfortunate things that have happened in the past few days. It's always reasonable to give one benefit of doubt and fair hearing. I actually thought the accused would defend himself latest yesterday Monday.

We Nigerians should learn to appreciate hard work and genuine struggle. Why am I saying this? A situation where a student mocks a Masters Degree holder because he said he organises Jamb, Weac lessons, should be discouraged. That's a poor mentality. Imagine asking such question as "is that all you do for a living?"

We need to develop positive attitude and encourage humble beginnings. We were not all lucky to be born into a wealthy family. Someone who appears to have struggled against all odds to acquire some degrees that will better his future should not be ridiculed. In 10-15 years time, that person might be a Professor or even a University VC.

Even if one is a phone repairer, there should be no shame about that. No body is perfect, we all learn humility everyday. I could also have fallen into the temptation of mocking people. There is another temptation of bulying people with your wealth. But the correct thing is to praise people with genuine enterprenuering spirit and those contribution positively to the economy.

As for anyone who may have made a mistake, it's not always late to begin anew from a genuine humble point. When a man falls, he dust himself and begins anew by avoiding the road that led him to down fall. He that is down fears no fall. Do not say "a whole me how can I be a store attending? How can I be a sales man? How can I be a cleared? ". Yes you can for it's just a starting point. Ten years on, you would be glad you took the first step.

The wide fast road that appears to lead to success almost always certainly leads to disasters. How can one go to sleep comfortably when you know one knock on the door from the police might be a long long time away from ones home.

I am not saying anyone is guilty but a word they say is enough for the wise. [/b]

Elamps babaaaa

Elamps for presidoooooo!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Now, I'm much more convinced that Rooney too do have sober reflection on his playing ways...

Elampiro... You just show your class....

Ayagayagayagayo... grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
elampiro:
[b]

Elampiro is as wise as Darth Plagueis himself, nice one.
I do not believe anybody on this thread wants something bad to happen to Coog as he is one of us and lets face it this thread will be drier without him. However if he has committed those heinous crimes he should be made to understand the gravity of his offenses.

Now i do not know if he has committed those particular crimes or if as many people believe these are just the fabrications of a very bitter woman.
What i know however is that Coogar has lied about so many aspects of his life that it was very easy for people here to believe this lady who has not backed up her accusations with any real evidence.

Let us try and be real here on this thread. Be yourself and be true to yourself. Let us not try to castigate or demean people who APPEAR to be less than us in one way or the other. AND if you are watch repairer it is not a crime, do not claim that you work in IT!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Advice Thread grin grin

Rooney is still shyte tho

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2015
elampiro:

We Nigerians should learn to appreciate hard work and genuine struggle. Why am I saying this? [b]A situation where a student mocks a Masters Degree holder because he said he organises Jamb, Weac lessons, should be discouraged
. That's a poor mentality. Imagine asking such question as "is that all you do for a living?"

Elampiro, this is deep, Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2015
But we go miss coogar sha.

Whenever he decided to be objective & unbiased, he was arguably the finest soccer analyst on Nairaland. Dude also seemed intelligent & knowledgeable. It's a "shame" a boastful & foul-mouthed "god" had to go down this way. cry

Coogar - we still need you here. You can Resurrect with a new moniker & make contributions to the thread. Unfortunately, you may have to abide by the following rules..

1. Your siggy must read "Rooney is the best footballer to have transversed the earth" cool

2. Unnecessary graphs, charts & histograms would be prohibited - this isn't a Statistics Class.

3.As for the incessant cursing & swearing, not much needs to be said again - you musta learnt your lessons.

4. It would be in your best interest if you maintain only one moniker ( multiple monikers have done you more harm than good ).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2015
My prayer has been answered grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

very interesting write up.....
coogar never lied about anything, he was just being evasive to protect himself. coogar never claimed to be a vet doctor. he said he was a vet(veteran) and rëtarded fools assumed he meant vet doctor. there was a scuffle one day and someone said all coogar does is take care of animals - coogar replied that vet doctors actually make good money and you idïots assumed coogar is a vet doctor.

coogar is back! i will not answer anyone considering the fake allegations or what not. my legal gag does not allow me to. if there's anyone intelligent who wants any clarification, they should PM me. if i find their IQ worthy enough, i would answer. the coog is back - more fury, more fights, more controversies. they claim i am a criminal. i was walking to the train station this morning, i saw two cops - i was expecting them to apprehend me and book me for fraud. nothing of such happened. i am walking free, working free, drinking freely.

see you illegitimate children of rëtarded fathers later. if i am guilty, i would deactivate and flee for my life. i am innocent.....if anyone thinks i defrauded him/her, they know my abode in west london....let them come and arrest me. it's too early to discuss football, i would be back in the evening. let me reiterate, i will not address anything that has to do with the pending case in public.

cheers, comrades!!!

Airmark cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Dadehmola:
But we go miss coogar sha.

Whenever he decided to be objective & unbiased, he was arguably the finest soccer analyst on Nairaland. Dude also seemed intelligent & knowledgeable. It's a "shame" a boastful & foul-mouthed "god" had to go down this way. cry

Coogar - we still need you here. You can Resurrect with a new moniker & make contributions to the thread. Unfortunately, you may have to abide by the following rules..

1. Your siggy must read "Rooney is the best footballer to have transversed the earth" cool

2. Unnecessary graphs, charts & histograms would be prohibited - this isn't a Statistics Class.

3.As for the incessant cursing & swearing, not much needs to be said again - you musta learnt your lessons.

4. It would be in your best interest if you maintain only one moniker ( multiple monikers have done you more harm than good ).

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Dadehmola:
But we go miss Coogar sha

How u wan miss sonebody that is present already?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2015
One thing I'm certainly sure of, is that if Coogar thinks he can come back, sweep this issue under carpet under the guise of 'legal gag order', and resume cussing people out, he is sorely mistaken.

Boys have stockpiled an Arsenal of phone conversations, phone calls, pictures, emails, screen shots, all sorts.

Civil discussion is fine, but the moment he cusses anybody out, things will get very bloody very fast...

As usual, Nihilist will be here promoting the battles. The next couple of weeks will be very interesting...

But your tickets now!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2015
lekkie073:

How u wan miss sonebody that is present already?

He posted while I was scripting - I only saw it when I finally posted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wonlasewonimi: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Can anyone gag coogar? Elamps has said it all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:
One thing I'm certainly sure of, is that if Coogar thinks he can come back, sweep this issue under carpet under the guise of 'legal gag order', and resume cussing people out, he is sorely mistaken.

Boys have stockpiled an Arsenal of phone conversations, phone calls, pictures, emails, screen shots, all sorts.

Civil discussion is fine, but the moment he cusses anybody out, things will get very bloody very fast...

As usual, Nihilist will be here promoting the battles. The next couple of weeks will be very interesting...

But your tickets now!!!
Nairaland's own Don King..... lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2015
hehehe baba elampawa. .. deep welcomed thoughts u placed there bro! Big ups!!!

just continue in that same manner with footie analysis too... (and accept that d awesome days of our wonder captain are far gone)

well...coogar still nice to see ya on here, care for an e - beer? ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

But your tickets now!!!

lol kolo man. ...pay per view
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

But your tickets now!!!
he will cuss u, u will upload pix and he would still shyte on u.....just respect urself and stay on as a promoter or else... wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2015
elampiro, the Elder Statesman
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2015
lekkie073:
he will cuss u, u will upload pix and he would still shyte on u.....just respect urself and stay on as a promoter or else... wink

Bro you need to take his phallus out of your mouth.

I am not attacking him. I'm only predicting what would happen..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.