Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8879601 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2013
elampiro:

At least not in the final and we didn't cry.

2001 Home and away.

2010 Robben volley

Bayern na your oga anyday anytime
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2013
A-40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHOvTHn3dHQ&feature=player_embedded

LMAO. The guy is passionate both in victory and defeat. grin

Elimination no be elimination. Losing in the final will always hurt more than losing in the knock out stages. You can lie to yourself just to make a point, but you know the truth. I was more hurt after the losses to Barca in the last 2 finals than any other eliminations no matter how unfortunate or undeserved (only the fact that we thoroughly outplayed in 2011 reduced the sting). Now imagine losing the final, going from winning to losing in stoppage time after dominating the game, conceding twice in less than 2 minutes. If you like don't accept the truth, elimination pass elimination.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2013
montelik:

LMAO. The guy is passionate both in victory and defeat. grin

Elimination no be elimination. Losing in the final will always hurt more than losing in the knock out stages. You can lie to yourself just to make a point, but you know the truth. I was more hurt after the losses to Barca in the last 2 finals than any other eliminations no matter how unfortunate or undeserved (only the fact that we thoroughly outplayed in 2011 reduced the sting). Now imagine losing the final, going from winning to losing in stoppage time after dominating the game, conceding twice in less than 2 minutes. If you like don't accept the truth, elimination pass elimination.
This is Grade A megedefegede! How can elimination pass elimination? Did you get two Champions league titles for scoring 2 goals in the last two minutes? This is the small club mentality we are talking about! Nothing keeps the Big Dogs down! We lost and bounced back like a basketball knocking Utd out just 2 seasons later and again in 2010
Last year we lost a final to a London team and came back the following season to reclaim our title in guess where? London! its what big teams like Bayern do something small fry like Utd cannot understand that is why you are here hanging on to what happened in 99 even after we have paid our debt in full! Anyway you can hang on to 99 while we're trying to tie Milan for number of UCL wins within the next 5 years!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:43am On May 28, 2013
chic2pimp: Who is this dude arguing about class in football?
One mumu noted for copy-and-pasting who wants to be heard by all means.
@Mancs (minus that tapeworm called elampiro)
Truth is, on a trophy level, Bayern are ahead of us.
Let's not argue over the facts.
They've won more than us.
We haven't done enough in Europe for a club of our stature. It's that simple.

All these arguments about class and being the biggest sporting brand do not hold water like a sieve.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tkb417(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2013
Last time i was here..A-40 was a gunner.....he supports Bayern now?

Huh? Didnt see any trace of that in all my years on Nairaland....interesting

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2013
A-40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHOvTHn3dHQ&feature=player_embedded

Look at Kuffour does he look like he can be bothered? By the way elimination na elimination! When we beat you in 2010 you would have advanced to the Final and gotten to your 3rd Final in a row! Your team was a stepping stone in 01 to our 4th title! So na small club mentality to dey hold on to wetin una manage accomplish for 99 especially when we have paid you back with interest. That's why we say Utd are inferior to Bayern

2010, the match you people won with Rafael's red dubious card.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2013
A-40:

This is Grade A megedefegede! How can elimination pass elimination? Did you get two Champions league titles for scoring 2 goals in the last two minutes? This is the small club mentality we are talking about! Nothing keeps the Big Dogs down! We lost and bounced back like a basketball knocking Utd out just 2 seasons later and again in 2010
Last year we lost a final to a London team and came back the following season to reclaim our title in guess where? London! its what big teams like Bayern do something small fry like Utd cannot understand that is why you are here hanging on to what happened in 99 even after we have paid our debt in full! Anyway you can hang on to 99 while we're trying to tie Milan for number of UCL wins within the next 5 years!

Once again you are lying to yourself. So losing in the early rounds is no different than losing in the final. Stop deceiving yourself, elimination is not elimination. After all why have round 16, qf, sf if elimination is all the same.

I never said you didn't bounce back and respond. Neither did I say 99 somehow counts for double, so don't be raising strawmen trying to claim I hanging on 99. You can keep arguing class or whom is bigger with Coogar and Elampiro, I am not arguing that with you so face them.

My point was simple, losing in the finals is more meaningful than being knocked out in the earlier rounds. If you are insisting it is all the same then go on deceiving yourself.

I could care less to get involved in the megedefegede you are discussing with the others. So continue if you wish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2013
StarBoard:

All these arguments about class and being the biggest sporting brand do not hold water like a sieve.

You are a ode mumu.

And who was arguing about trophies? Moving from Bayern to Manchester is never a step down in class. Also moving from AC Milan to Barca is never a step down in class. Anyone will be proud to identify himself with Manchester United or Barcelona irrespective of any number of trophies elsewhere. Yes, United is the biggest sports club and can attract any player on earth if they are determine.

Look at Neyman rejecting mega offers from the supposed more successful clubs and settling for Barca. The teams that attracts most in football are Madrid, Barca and Man United. The only problem is United don't like to spend, else it will be a second destination for players after Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2013
StarBoard:

The fact is that the only basis for comparing United and bayern is the CL and the fact that bayern has won more does not make them bigger than United or else we'll have to agree that liverpool with 5 CL is bigger than Barca with 4 or Ajax with 4 is as big as barca also 4 or bigger than juve on 2 or there about. It all still go down to how big a brand these teams are in order to know who is bigger. Bayern has played in 3 finals in the last 4 yrs, a feat united has also attained. We all know that ajax with 4 CL trophy is not in the same class with Juve that has lesser CL trophy, so what is the basis for comparing class?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:52am On May 28, 2013
elampiro:

You are a ode mumu.

And who was arguing about trophies? Moving from Bayern to Manchester is never a step down in class. Also moving from AC Milan to Barca is never a step down in class. Anyone will be proud to identify himself with Manchester United or Barcelona irrespective of any number of trophies elsewhere. Yes, United is the biggest sports club and can attract any player on earth if they are determine.

Look at Neyman rejecting mega offers from the supposed more successful clubs and settling for Barca. The teams that attracts most in football is Madrid, Barca and Man United. The only problem is United don't like to spend, else it will be a second destination for players after Madrid.

I don't have time to exchange words with a ninny.
So why are we arguing if it isn't about trophies and honours?
You think you know too much for your own good. So I'll leave it there, Mr. Copy-and-paste.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2013
montelik: Once again you are lying to yourself. So losing in the early rounds is no different than losing in the final. Stop deceiving yourself, elimination is not elimination. After all why have round 16, qf, sf if elimination is all the same.

I never said you didn't bounce back and respond. Neither did I say 99 somehow counts for double, so don't be raising strawmen trying to claim I hanging on 99. You can keep arguing class or whom is bigger with Coogar and Elampiro, I am not arguing that with you so face them.

My point was simple, losing in the finals is more meaningful than being knocked out in the earlier rounds. If you are insisting it is all the same then go on deceiving yourself.

I could care less to get involved in the megedefegede you are discussing with the others. So continue if you wish.

The same Kuffuor who sodomized Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke on his way to winning the big ears wont worry about a fluke win for Man Utd 2 yrs earlier

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2013
StarBoard:

I don't have time to exchange words with a ninny.
So why are we arguing if it isn't about trophies and honours?
You think you know too much for your own good. So I'll leave it there, Mr. Copy-and-paste.

You dull ninny fat mumu ode, can't you see I have written than I have copied and pasted? Can't you see where I gave statistical analysis. Copy and paste is just to give club news. It pains you because all you do is to argue.

I argue because I won't let anyone tell me playing for Man U is a step down in class. Which is not true.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2013
^^ Better. I like banter. A-40, you see that, not claiming elimination na elimantion. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2013
elampiro: I argue because I won't let anyone tell me playing for Man U is a step down in class. Which is not true.

You can argue from now till next year. Its easy Bayern has been more successful on the field than Man Utd

Our 5 CL, 23 league 15 DFB Pokal speaks loudly than any copy and paste

Try and Copy and Paste 5 Champions league and 23 league titles before we can start having a discussion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2013
dayokanu:

You can argue from now till next year. Its easy Bayern has been more successful on the field than Man Utd

Our 5 CL, 23 league 15 DFB Pokal speaks loudly than any copy and paste

And United is the most valued sports club and more appealing to the public. Classy!

I have told you if you want to see trophies go to Vasco Dagama and the rest. These run away Arsenal fans.

Even if Bayern wins 10 UCL it will still be unattractive. Who wants to identify with a dull club lacking flavor and unappealing to the world. The reason you can't find your own club family and pouring your frustration here. Any enjoy your little identity with the Manchester United brand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2013
elampiro:
And United is the most valued sports club and more appealing to the public. Classy!

I have told you if you want to see trophies go to Vasco Dagama and the rest. These run away Arsenal fans.

LOL at Runaway Arsenal fans.

Probably I have been a Bayern fan before you were born

Maybe Vasco Da Gama might be your mates

Football clubs are established to win trophies

Show us your trophies that count. 5 CL, Lets see yours

You can copy and Paste the trophies from your usual sources
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2013
dayokanu:

LOL at Runaway Arsenal fans.

Probably I have been a Bayern fan before you were born

Maybe Vasco Da Gama might be your mates

Football clubs are established to win trophies

Show us your trophies that count. 5 CL, Lets see yours

You can copy and Paste the trophies from your usual sources

Even if Bayern wins 10 UCL it will still be unattractive. Who wants to identify with a dull club lacking flavor and unappealing to the world. The reason you can't find your own club family and pouring your frustration here. Anyway enjoy your little identity with the Manchester United brand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2013
elampiro:

Even if Bayern wins 10 UCL it will still be unattractive. Who wants to identify with a dull club lacking flavor and unappealing to the world. The reason you can't find your own club family and pouring your frustration here. Any enjoy your little identity with the Manchester United brand.

When I tell you EPL fans are the most ignorant ever I was referring to twerps like you

For your education

The biggest margin of overall home and away result in the Champions League era: Held by Bayern Munich

The largest margin of victory in the knockout stage in the current Champions League format is 7–0: Held by Bayern Munich

The fastest goal in the history of the competition : Held by Bayern Munich

The biggest margin of win In the Quarter final in the Champions league era: Held by Bayern Munich

The biggest margin of win in the Semi Final in the Champions League era : Held by Bayern Munich

Show us what your team has got
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2013
dayokanu:

When I tell you EPL fans are the most ignorant ever I was referring to twerps like you

For your education

The biggest margin of overall home and away result in the Champions League era: Held by Bayern Munich

The largest margin of victory in the knockout stage in the current Champions League format is 7–0: Held by Bayern Munich

The fastest goal in the history of the competition : Held by Bayern Munich

The biggest margin of win In the Quarter final in the Champions league era: Held by Bayern Munich

The biggest margin of win in the Semi Final in the Champions League era : Held by Bayern Munich

Show us what your team has got

And who is interested in wanting to know what is happening in Bayern or Bundesliga? You still don't get, it is a futile effort trying to get people to know about your club. It isn't just attractive. Fine babes don't seek attention. Men flock around.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2013
elampiro: And who is interested in wanting to know what is happening in Bayern or Bundesliga? You still don't get, it is a futile effort trying to get people to know about your club. It isn't just attractive. Fine babes don't seek attention. Men flock around.

Bayern is not to appeal to reetards and pre pubescent girls

Its for people who know quality football, thats why one has won 5 CL and one still struggling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Bayern is not to appeal to reetards and pre pubescent girls

Its for people who know quality football, thats why one has won 5 CL and one still struggling

Teenage girls can't afford £100 per kits. Retards are incapable of lifting a club to the richest in the world and enlisting most successfully in NYSE. Unattractive and low quality football is incapable of a heavy paid TV followership.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2013
elampiro:

Teenage girls can't afford £100 per kits. Retards are incapable of lifting a club to the richest in the world and enlisting most successfully in NYSE. Unattractive and low quality football is incapable of a heavy paid TV followership.

Teenage girls cant win FA Cup,

Retardded followers dont win league titles and

NYSE listing doesnt win you Continental trophies

TV followerships does not win Champions league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Teenage girls cant win FA Cup,

Retardded followers dont win league titles and

NYSE listing doesnt win you Continental trophies

TV followerships does not win Champions league

What is this? The confusion don reach this level?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:06am On May 28, 2013
dayokanu.. Why r u even here? Don't u guys av a Fan thread? Or u sick and tired of arguing with urseLf over der?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 9:34am On May 28, 2013
elampiro:

2010, the match you people won with Rafael's red dubious card.

what moral standard does a man u fan has to call any ref's decision in this world dubious? a club that lives, plays, wins and becomes a champion on dubious decisions turning around to call someone else dubious. that is hypocrisy at the highest level. in that game, rafael could not stand the tempo of the game. he was too too inexperience for the players he was marking hence the fouls. if u google dubious in a computer that if free of virus, the first thing u will see is man u so learn to accept defeats especially when u are born and raised in dubious club like manure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:35am On May 28, 2013
Hahahaha this dayo dey always talk jazz, the bros dey confuse himself... Abeg someone give am peak milk grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2013
Personally, not very keen on that Zaha fellow... The Watford #41 is more the type of player I feel we need. That dude is straight-off the Gianfranco Zola mould - fantastic balance, speed, strength and most of all, guile.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:50am On May 28, 2013
elampiro, pls do me a favour, pLs don't repLy dat boy dat quoted u.. PLsssss, he is mentalLy disturbed, d onLy thing he knows in footbalL is howard webb and if u argue with him, he wilL start bringing up matches dat webb and cLattenburg favoured us.. So pLs don't repLy him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 10:11am On May 28, 2013
dopeJemi: elampiro, pls do me a favour, pLs don't repLy dat boy dat quoted u.. PLsssss, he is mentalLy disturbed, d onLy thing he knows in footbalL is howard webb and if u argue with him, he wilL start bringing up matches dat webb and cLattenburg favoured us.. So pLs don't repLy him
lol..I wanted 2 advise him thesame thing..d guy breathes man utd though hence he can't live without us..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 10:13am On May 28, 2013
Who watched crystal palace watford?den sae dat zaha guy try o...smbdy should gist us d type of player he is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:30am On May 28, 2013
Guys the argument is enough, now we have Zaha, Rooney can feck off right? grin Like seriously..
I just hope Zaha won't end up like Macheda, Bebe & Manucho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:41am On May 28, 2013
Fussbot: Who watched crystal palace watford?den sae dat zaha guy try o...smbdy should gist us d type of player he is
I stumbled on the game just as it was about to kick off on SS3 & decided to see for myself first hand, so based on the game & the little I saw from the first leg of same match-up;
1. Zaha is a natural talent who is still very raw
2. Zaha has got pace to rival Antonio Valencia himself
3. Zaha has a terrible short pass accuracy
4. Zaha got good tricks & his left side is just as good as his right side
5. Zaha does a little bit more than he should many times
6. Zaha is a tad inexperienced
7. Zaha is akin to Nani in terms of tracking back & putting his defensive shift
8. Zaha may need some time before he is able to displace any winger on the United payroll at the moment
9. Zaha has got a little bit of the ego issues
10. Zaha, with the proper grooming, will be as good as Nani but on a consistent level *which is world class tbh*

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brainiacadeboi(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.