Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8826324 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
nyabinghi:
na u suppose shame, when last did the so called goal machine martial score, he was falling up and down like a sick person, na u suppose shame,even when rooney was substituted, our attack was still lame.
and is that why you compare rooney with martial? undecided

get some shame!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Odunharry:

see this old man with curse word..

It either u don't understand pidgin or u can't see clearly..
How is thunder make go faya and thunder go faya the same thing?
see this new born baby wey no overstand yoruba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Danhumprey:
and is that why you compare rooney with martial? undecided

get some shame!
if you have an iota of shame you will hide ur head in shame, highlight where I compared the two players, how many shots on target did martial have today, we keep drawing like okro soup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
nyabinghi:
see this new born baby wey no overstand yoruba
Chaii.....Mr nyanbinghi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
nyabinghi:
God bless u jare. Even on the sick bed it is rooney, martial has been shyte for the past few games
martial has been shyte. we know. we agreed. but the baffling question is why rooney as the leader hasn't saw it fit to step up? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2015

Van Gaal was somewhat incapacitated.

No:
Valencia
Jones
Herrera

We can add Shaw.

The goal we conceded was totally avoidable.

I keep missing Nani. His ability to beat an opponent with ease in the final third and open up a wide space in front of him helped us in games like this.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Danhumprey:
anyone else still believe in lvg? grin
His decisions make things more difficult than it should.
Injuries aside, this collection of players can mount a serious challenge for the UCL but I don't know mehn - one is forced to think the attacking instinct of players is curbed by the manager directly or otherwise.

Last season I was in awe how he always rewarded Herrera's verve & spirited attacking play from deep in a prior match with bench time.

My brother, I weak!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Danhumprey:
martial has been shyte. we know. we agreed. but the baffling question is why rooney as the leader hasn't saw it fit to step up? undecided
who is the gaffer rooney or lvg, is he afraid of rooney
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
nyabinghi:
if you have an iota of shame you will hide ur head in shame, highlight where I compared the two players, how many shots on target did martial have today, we keep drawing like okro soup.
what i mean is why everytime rooney is justifiable critiqued,you tend to interject martial into the discuss? it nean you are trying compare both.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Danhumprey:
what i mean is why everytime rooney is justifiable critiqued,you tend to interject martial into the discuss? it nean you are trying compare both.
only rooney gets blamed when others are jointly stinking up the joint, mcfarlin even wished rooney was shot dead.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
How many shot on goals we even get for the match ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2015

I like the way Gaal substituted Rooney. If possible he should be left out in some games. It will take the pressure of him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Our attack can only be described as BROKEN. Completely broken. Everywhere else seems fine but we seriously just need to scrap the attack. Love Martial but he was very poor today, probably his worst match for us since he joined. Rooney was Rooney of the last year. Young was poor but atleast put in some decent crosses that a top striker would feast on. Depay our worst signing under LvG's reign so far. Darmian been ok but so limited in attack its painful. actually craving for Valencia. I thought we needed just one attacking signing, I was wrong. We need atleast 3. Scrap all except Martial and start again with building up the attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
elampiro:

No:
Valencia
Jones
Herrera

We can add Shaw.

I keep missing Nani. His ability to beat an opponent with ease in the final third and open up a wide space in front of him helped us in games like this.

Why not add Ronaldo and Giggs even Best
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
I have no comment! Just gonna be at ghost mode and reading gibberish some dudes are posting about Rooney!

Sell Rooney and replace LVG..... then Man U problems are 70% solved!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
elampiro:

I like the way Gaal substituted Rooney. If possible he should be left out in some games. It will take the pressure of him.
He was injured by that tackle in his attempted flying header, I believe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
elampiro:

No:
Valencia
Jones
Herrera

We can add Shaw.

That goal was awful. Young has most of the blame. when you follow up your man, especially during a counter attack, never relent unless you have a real chance to step up with an interception or offside trap, or the danger is quelled elsewhere.

If Smalling was on Vardy there, no chance in hell he gets the space for a shot on goal!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
elampiro:

As far as I know, Rooney is coming up well now and I hope he stays injury free because everyone will start enjoying Rooney from December.

Will you keep kwayet!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3118517_cqlinzquaaakkv9_jpega758e98690670761bc314c6aea134f4e
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
elampiro:

But you told us he would score 30 league goals.

How e wan take score if he is left out??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
elampiro:

When we said that Rooney should be benched earlier in the season you cried wolf, that we were all against Rooney because we hate him.

Now you are saying the same thing. Let's even see what other players/formations without him will fare because Rooney has consistently dished out shyte when he plays and LvG plays him regularly, that's why his shyte displays are so obvious.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Claroo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
codedguy1:

He can't cross!

He can't control the ball!

He can't shoot!

Darmian was terrible today.

Memphis was just running around like a headless chicken making a nuisance of himself.
Darmian was at fault for the goal, I miss Rafael attacking runs.
Memphis is more frustrating dan Nani
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Claroo:

Memphis is not in the same league as Nani.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dadehmola:

But you told us he would score 30 league goals.

How e wan take score if he is left out??
elampiro seem to have run out of excuse. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
SailorXY:

That goal was awful. Young has most of the blame. when you follow up your man, especially during a counter attack, never relent unless you have a real chance to step up with an interception or offside trap, or the danger is quelled elsewhere.

If Smalling was on Vardy there, no chance in hell he gets the space for a shot on goal!

Which then begs the question - what was young doing there in the 1st place??

If he was there because smalling was caught out of position (which I strongly believe is the case), then the man donning the #12 shirt should carry most of the blame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rooney wasn't bad in this game, i'm surprised you guys are blaming him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
dopejemi,do you still believe rooney will bang in goals this season? tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Danhumprey:
elampiro seem to have run out of excuse. grin

cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Danhumprey:
dopejemi,do you still believe rooney will bang in goals this season? tongue

He won't, but I feel comfortable when he's on the pitch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by danbrowndmf(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
sinizia:
I'll keep moaning this: our problem is not the fat móron, Rooney, but Van Bastard. May God punish and curse the day whoever it is reached out to the arrogant Idíot to coach Man Utd. Fùcking plonker!!
i can bet anything with you that Rooney is in posession of Van gaal's nude pictures,if not why is he playing rooney.sad ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Claroo:

Which Darmian? Darmian Marley? The only móron at fault for that goal is that crackhead, Young!! If McNair or Smalling was chasing Vardy, they'd never have relented like Young did. They wouldn't even allow Vardy an inch of breathing space talk more of kicking that ball. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Benching Rooney doesnt solve any problems for us this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.