Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8761610 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (14160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
dubylhover:

Germany would school them..d only team that couda beaten Germany is out

It would be hard

Gomez is out of the tournament injured, Hummels is suspended, Khedira and Schweinsteiger are injury doubts while all French players right now are fit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Giroud with a goal and assist against Iceland already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2016

Arsenal players actively involved in pushing their teams to the semis
Wales: Ramsey
Germany: Ozil
France: Giroud and Kos
While some manure cretins are celebrating transfers some are balling hard reping their clubs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

While some manure cretins are celebrating transfers some are balling hard reping their clubs.
ur eye go clear once epl starts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Deschamps should let best out field player of manure play Na, or he believes he can infect him with manure failure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
dubylhover:

Germany would school them..d only team that couda beaten Germany is out

No worry, he go clear for your eye, this French team ain't no push over. They are strong favorite's, I believe whoever win between Germany and France gets to win the cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

It would be hard

Gomez is out of the tournament injured, Hummels is suspended, Khedira and Schweinsteiger are injury doubts while all French players right now are fit

bro,ive been a german fan at internationals since 02,and when I see a game that Germany might not win,I'd know,yes they wud miss gomez,but schurlle is there also and maybe gotze might have small sense against those French defenders,they are not d smartest bunch..khedira injury is a problem..d coach shud show faith in emre can..and as for hummels,i feel it shud b mustafi that shud replace him,kroos and boateng have been spectacular..Germany still has d quality and experience to knock France out,and believe me,it wudnt b as tough as italy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lana1:
I like Schneiderlin. But that boy should hone his skills to becoming a DM. I feel he is better there than as a box-to-box CM. He just doesn't have enough in his repertoire to play that role.
Morgan was about the best in the league before he linked up with philosophy. it's unfortunate Mata & Jose have a history before now but i'm of the opinion we should keep the group together while adding more players.
they all deserve another shot, 'twas really difficult assessing the strength of the squad with such shackled game plans, but then that's my own take.

i knoe he's easily called "passenger" but looking @ last season closely Mata was one of our better players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
larride:

No worry, he go clear for your eye, this French team ain't no push over. They are strong favorite's, I believe whoever win between Germany and France gets to win the cup.

germany has already played their toughest opponents,i honestly dont see them beating germany
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

I'm just happy it means Giroud will still be Arsenal's main striker for the coming season. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Bullocks

Use the "Rep" to win the EPL next season

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You live to be remembered next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
GBR1:

The Morgan case is a curious one. Some believe he was mismanaged by LVG and that's why he underperformed while others say he's simply mediocre and never gonna be capable of performances good enough for a top team.

He has been linked with Everton recently with a reunion with Koeman who his former coach at the saints.

Anything is possible but it all depends on Jose's plans. We could see a new Morgan next season putting in decent performances in a new system or he could do badly again and get sold next season or it's even possible Jose doesn't really rate him and he could get sold in this transfer window. It's all speculative.

well,like you said "anything is possible ".
I really cannot give any reason for his lackluster outing last season tho...
maybe the LVG syndrome. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
dopeJemi:

Bullocks
Use the "Rep" to win the EPL next season
Hahahaha LWKMD cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

another pile of horsesh!t

what shall it profit the players "baling hard, reping their clubs" and never turn up to win titles for that club?

What's your take on your latest signing, Takurumo?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:37am On Jul 04, 2016
SailorXY:
Morgan was about the best in the league before he linked up with philosophy. it's unfortunate Mata & Jose have a history before now but i'm of the opinion we should keep the group together while adding more players.
they all deserve another shot, 'twas really difficult assessing the strength of the squad with such shackled game plans, but then that's my own take.

i knoe he's easily called "passenger" but looking @ last season closely Mata was one of our better players.
Mata created the highest number of scoring chances for the team last season. He can be a very good 10 if played under the right conditions. I just dont know wetin dey always worry this Mourinho.

I also agree. We shouldn't sell but add to an already thin squad. And with Europa at the side, its not such a bad idea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jalonking(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Dem just ban me angry

2 fvcking weeks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jalonking(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Lana1:
Mata created the highest number of scoring chances for the team last season. He can be a very good 10 if played under the right conditions. I just dont know wetin dey always worry this Mourinho.

I also agree. We shouldn't sell but add to an already thin squad. And with Europa at the side, its not such a bad idea.
Mourinho shouldn't sell no player

Dunno about Mata signing for Everton, If it's for real

I like Mata
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2016
afrodoc2:

Pogba is not and will never be worth 100m pounds. Unless he comes and start scoring at a Cronaldo/Messi rate paying more than 60m pounds for any midfielder is daylight robbery.

Cronaldo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Lana1:

So excellent was this mata that del bosque did not even bother to include him in a side riddled with untested strikers?

Hmmmm! If you like mata that is another thing, but don't try to make it seem as if he did anything major last season! The mata at chelsea which we thought we were getting is no more! This present version hardly helps the team defend, loses possession a lot and slows down attacking moves, runs and passes sideways a lot, offers a minimal goal threat and writes blogs! That's about it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Even if Mata is leaving Manchester United, why going to Everton? Can't he play for Tottenham? Or one of the top four teams in Germany or Spain?

Mata to Everton is very odd news.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2016
BossKratos:

So excellent was this mata that del bosque did not even bother to include him in a side riddled with untested strikers?

Hmmmm! If you like mata that is another thing, but don't try to make it seem as if he did anything major last season! The mata at chelsea which we thought we were getting is no more! This present version hardly helps the team defend, loses possession a lot and slows down attacking moves, runs and passes sideways a lot, offers a minimal goal threat and writes blogs! That's about it!

Mata no go Euros. Martial is sitting his ass on d bench. All dat one is the National Team coach preference. Has nothing to do with the club.

Mata created the highest chances in a shitty United team but there were other Spanish midfielders who created more. And can u even blame him, always been played on the right where his contributions to the team were always limited.

Am not saying he's d best AM we got. And am not saying he should always start. Alls am saying is we should keep him and not sell him to frigging Everton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Lana1:
Mata no go Euros. Martial is sitting his ass on d bench. All dat one is the National Team coach preference. Has nothing to do with the club.

Mata created the highest chances in a shitty United team but there were other Spanish midfielders who created more. And can u even blame him, always been played on the right where his contributions to the team were always limited.

Am not saying he's d best AM we got. And am not saying he should always start. Alls am saying is we should keep him and not sell him to frigging Everton

With the sort of wages he is on? It won't make economic sense keeping him around! And by the way I doubt he himself would be pleased to be a bench warmer! He has an ego you know? Ask chelsea..............

Anyway I wish him all the best and the everton money is good enough! Maybe his departure can even spur us to discover and grant opportunities to a new and "dynamic 10" from the academy!

Anyway in other news;

www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10333094/manchester-united-in-transfer-talks-to-sign-pachuca-winger-hirving-lozano-say-mexican-club

I guess I now have another reason to watch the mexicans soccer closely at the rio olympics!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2016
SetrakusRa:

i always use him on FM, though haven't seen him play..
I had to go find detailed match highlyghts of lozano's pacucha. after watching his team against 5 different teams in d Mexican league these r my observations:
he is very fast

he is not afraid to take on defenders one on one

the probability of him beating a defender is 0.5....his one on one take ins most times leads to d defenders leg obstructing the ball and leads to his team winning a corner kick or throw in.

his finishing is a bit poor but for his age it is understandable

he wins a lot of free kicks due to his propensity to take on his marker.

his centre of gravity is close to aguero's own. if he falls in a tackle it shows dat his marker really was responsible for it.

overall, he is not better than januzaj and not even nearer to rashford.

if we pay above £5m for him, it is money wasted because we have his equal in d academy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2016
I have a question for you people
who,in your opinion would you say was our best midfielder last season ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:

carrick grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Smalling seems to have landed himself in hospital. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2016
MrTA:
Smalling seems to have landed himself in hospital. undecided
stinged by a jellyfish....
He would recover cool
SIRcumalot:
schneiderlin..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dortmund trolling united grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nihilist:
Dortmund trolling united grin grin grin
Lol! You see am?

'Goodluck to Mkhi who joins the club that finished 5th in the Premier League, they also wished him success at the UEFA Europa League.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pelvicky(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pep ehn gringrin

on ucl play-off

"I wasn’t worried. I
was coming to
Manchester, I was
never going to stay
at home. But we are
not in the
Champions League,
we have to be clear.
That situation is
now in this moment
better than
Manchester United’s
though.”

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pelvicky(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (14160) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Samtobh(m), iamharkinwaley, kizolo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.